Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-13-2009, 01:45 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched Righteous Kill with a friend and it actually wasn't too terrible.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 02:14 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Moon
How did I miss this until now?
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 02:16 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucimal Island View Post
There was a snake on there that had black and red bands and I was wondering if anyone knew what species that is?
If I remember it correctly from when I was a kid: "red on black, you're okay jack" so that would make it a king snake.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 02:24 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just watched "The Descent"....that was scary ****...The part with the night vision video camera and the ******* scary ass creature scared the living **** out of me...
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 05:43 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
How did I miss this until now?
Whoa.. that looks quite spectacular.
Old 04-13-2009, 06:27 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Whoa.. that looks quite spectacular.
And I can tell you why...Sam Rockwell + Kevin Spacey= epic epic win

Thats right, two epics
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:18 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
And I can tell you why...Sam Rockwell + Kevin Spacey= epic epic win

Thats right, two epics
I just hope the moon gets a best supporting actor nomination.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:44 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just watched "The Descent"....that was scary ****...The part with the night vision video camera and the ******* scary ass creature scared the living **** out of me...
What that the first time you ever saw it? They're making a sequel, by the way.

Old 04-13-2009, 10:48 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
What that the first time you ever saw it? They're making a sequel, by the way.
Yes, it was the first time I saw it...I have been recently forced to explore the horror genre by the new lady friend...I normally avoid it, since I dont like scary movies...most of them are stupid, but The Descent was quite good...Ive been exposed to all ends of the spectrum since we started dating...she made me watch The Unborn, which, by the way, was ******* terrible...what was Gary Oldman doing in that movie? Ugh...But yeah, next time is The Orphanage, so we will see...I still hate horror movies.
Quote:
Old 04-13-2009, 11:00 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
I still hate horror movies.
There are few good horror movies made any more. The Descent was one. I thought the first Saw was pretty original but Cary Elwes was pretty annoying. The remake in 2004 of Dawn of the Dead was good. I thought Hostel was pretty funny. That's another thing I think people dont realize, horror movies are intended to be funny. The Others wasnt bad. Freddy vs. Jason was so hilarious. Francis Ford Coppola's Dracula was good; so was Peter Jackson's Dead Alive. In fact, I would argue that Dead Alive is one of the funniest movie's I've ever seen. Then of course others like, the Evil Dead trilogy, the '86 version of The Fly. Oh and another classic: Rosemary's Baby.

How can you say you are a film buff and not watch horror APS?

Old 04-13-2009, 11:05 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Orphanage is great...it is kind of a horror movie and isnt. It's a "ghost" story but, it's not scary...there is more to it than that.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:42 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
There are few good horror movies made any more. The Descent was one. I thought the first Saw was pretty original but Cary Elwes was pretty annoying. The remake in 2004 of Dawn of the Dead was good. I thought Hostel was pretty funny. That's another thing I think people dont realize, horror movies are intended to be funny. The Others wasnt bad. Freddy vs. Jason was so hilarious. Francis Ford Coppola's Dracula was good; so was Peter Jackson's Dead Alive. In fact, I would argue that Dead Alive is one of the funniest movie's I've ever seen. Then of course others like, the Evil Dead trilogy, the '86 version of The Fly. Oh and another classic: Rosemary's Baby.

How can you say you are a film buff and not watch horror APS?
I never claim to be a film buff, I'm labeled as one! But I try and watch horror movies that are decent movies, not just mindless gore and slashing. If I here a movie has gotten good reviews and it happens to be a horror, or someone I trust recommends it to me, I dont mind watching it. But from my own personal experience, 90% of horror movies are pure trash. For example, I love 28 Days Later. And the new Dawn of the Dead remake wasnt half bad as well. Ive seen alot of the horror classics as well, just new horror films...ugh. Except Shaun of the Dead. It is the end all and be all of modern horror.
Quote:
Old 04-13-2009, 01:19 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched the entire LOTR series (extended edition) and I have to say that is ******* amazing. I think because it was so widely liked that it gets overlooked sometimes but it is SO good. It is definitely best if you invest some time one weekend and watch the whole series. I highly recommend it. Its not just a 3.5 hour epic, its an 11 hour epic. I hadn't watched it in a couple years and watching it again after not seeing it for a while reminded me of how freaking good it is.
Old 04-13-2009, 02:12 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOTR = Overrated to the extreme!!!!!

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 02:18 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
you shut your mouth young man

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 05:14 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
you shut your mouth young man
No. Its unwatchable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 06:02 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Only the movies.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lounging on the river is extremely overrated, I agree. Not sure why you would talk about this in the Movie thread though.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am watching Space Jam later tonight. I really hope it is as awesome as I remember (and I am sure it will be).

I watched In the Valley of Elah last night, I thought it was very good.
Old 04-13-2009, 06:15 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Observe and Report it was okay, funny when watching it but it doesn't leave a lasting effect funny.
Old 04-13-2009, 06:29 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Watched Righteous Kill with a friend and it actually wasn't too terrible.
Yeah it wasn't that bad. I thought it would be Pacino and Deniro just cordiallyyelling at each other
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 07:17 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I am watching Space Jam later tonight. I really hope it is as awesome as I remember (and I am sure it will be).
When I was kid, there was a point where I literally watched Space Jam 2-3 a day, everyday. I watched it somewhat recently and it was awesome.

MJ + Looney Toons + Bill Murray + Wayne Knight + Jim Rome Cameo = WIN
Old 04-13-2009, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Bigburt63
Veteran

Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Observe and Report it was okay, funny when watching it but it doesn't leave a lasting effect funny.
Really? I can't wait to go see that, I just haven't had a chance yet. I thought the previews looked hilarious. I am a big fan of Seth Rogen's too.
Old 04-13-2009, 11:50 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigburt63 View Post
Really? I can't wait to go see that, I just haven't had a chance yet. I thought the previews looked hilarious. I am a big fan of Seth Rogen's too.
You have to go into the cinema knowing what to expect. If you're expecting Pineapple Express you're not going to appreciate the movie fully.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigburt63 View Post
Don't expect the same thing as previous Seth Rogen films.. It's a movie where you the more time that passes after you leave the theater, the funnier it gets.

It's a dark comedy, and Seth Rogen actually acts in this movie. It's hard to explain, but go in expecting to be entertained. Easy enough. Honestly, I loved it.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote