Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-08-2009, 01:37 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boca Raton Community College

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 02:05 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatech=accdomination View Post
Boca Raton Community College
That would be Palm Beach Community College
Old 04-08-2009, 02:06 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
I gotta decide between 3 schools and I have no idea where I wanna go... Roger Williams University where I got a $10,000 scholarship a year, St. Michaels, or University of Tampa.
go where the scholarship is. Case closed. That saves a lot of money. With that money, you make your good time and buy friends. Case Closed.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 02:21 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHG722 View Post
That would be Palm Beach Community College
lmao, i just randomly guessed.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 02:32 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primetime21 View Post
I have another year to decide what I am going to do but I have a little bit of an idea of what Im going to do and want to see if you guys have any advice/criticism.

FYI- Live in Boise have a chance at some decent scholarships for random community service stuff and hopefully good test scores. Im hoping to either to go in Pre Law, Journalism, or Marketing.

Choice 1- Go to Spokane Community College, stay with a rich/ cool family friend do all the required courses and get in-state residency for U-W.
Then I could spend 3 or 4 years at U-W for cheap and would probably stay in Seattle for a while in my life.

Choice 2- Go to U of Idaho for almost nothing and with basically my whole graduation class(good and bad thing). From their I can either transfer or stay if I like it but it's in a small Idaho town where drinking is the 1st 2nd and 3rd most popular thing to do there(not against that at all).

Choice 3- **** it and go out of state and experience something new, head to Arizona State. ASU would be me amongst 50,000 strangers but I think that would be fun but I dont know if its worth the money.

This will probably all change by the time I am a Senior but might as well get some all knowing NFLDCers opinion on this stuff.
Go to ASU. Who the **** wants to stay in Idaho?

Pending if I get accepted, I will be chosing between Arizona State, University of Arizona, Northern Arizona, and Pittsburgh.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Public School is where's it's at. Go Vols.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 02:38 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12 View Post
Public School is where's it's at. Go Vols.
Good game last year ;)
Old 04-08-2009, 03:13 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What the **** is that supposed to mean?
What would you know about it Mr. Temple?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHustle View Post
All of those programs are going to attract the lamest kids known to man basically. 90%+ averages + ECs = nerds with little social value.
What's an EC? Anyways, I have a 90 average and I do no schoolwork. I play sports, work out and play video games. Those programs might be composed of nerds mostly but the schools themselves have a diverse amount of people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
ETK, Chucky is one of those spoiled Toronto jews.
lol, you guys are hilarious. I went to private Hebrew day school with Chucky. I moved on to public school, he didn't. 90% of the kids from his school (my old school) go to Western. They cling together in the same social environment and don't make any new friends. Chucky knows this but IDK if that's a pro or a con for him....obviously it's a pro for most kids leaving that school but Chucky might be different.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 03:31 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Already made my decision...I'll be a Freshman at Boston College next year...Pretty excited about it because both the city and the campus are amazing.

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 03:32 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EC=Extra Cirricular(sp)

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 04-08-2009, 03:32 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
Already made my decision...I'll be a Freshman at Boston College next year...Pretty excited about it because both the city and the campus are amazing.
**** em up, **** em up BC SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-08-2009, 03:37 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

Quote:
**** em up, **** em up BC SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BC>>>>>>>Temple

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 04-08-2009, 03:37 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
BC>>>>>>>Temple
Well you're right; our hockey team isn't D-I

GO BU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-08-2009, 08:30 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am in the same predicament. The two schools I am looking at are both in Illinois: Illinois Wesleyan University, and Augustana College.

IWU is more expensive for me by 10k a year, so I would either leave 40-50k in debt, or I would have to work my ass off. Its one of the better schools in the midwest, and they are going in the direction of trying to become as prestigous as schools Northwestern. Acedemically they are really good, and have excellent graduate school acceptances if thats the direction I choose. I would have a slight shot of making the tennis team there too, and I would have my best friend at the college.

Augustana College I would only take the FAFSA student loan, and thats all I would leave with after college. They are slightly below IWU acedemically, but are still strong. The tennis coach doesnt cut, so I would have the team. Facilities arent as good as IWU either. I would know no one.

Im the type of person who is friendly, and its easy to make friends, but at the same time until I am comfortable with where I am at, and the people, I wont want to go to a party. Thats one of my big fears, is that I am not so much a party guy, I just would rather chill and hang out.

Any takers? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:45 PM    (permalink
MagicStick20
Rookie

MagicStick20 is a cocksman.MagicStick20 is a cocksman.MagicStick20 is a cocksman.

you should go to purdue it is a good school and you can party a lot
MagicStick20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 11:18 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primetime21 View Post
I have another year to decide what I am going to do but I have a little bit of an idea of what Im going to do and want to see if you guys have any advice/criticism.

FYI- Live in Boise have a chance at some decent scholarships for random community service stuff and hopefully good test scores. Im hoping to either to go in Pre Law, Journalism, or Marketing.

Choice 1- Go to Spokane Community College, stay with a rich/ cool family friend do all the required courses and get in-state residency for U-W.
Then I could spend 3 or 4 years at U-W for cheap and would probably stay in Seattle for a while in my life.

Choice 2- Go to U of Idaho for almost nothing and with basically my whole graduation class(good and bad thing). From their I can either transfer or stay if I like it but it's in a small Idaho town where drinking is the 1st 2nd and 3rd most popular thing to do there(not against that at all).

Choice 3- **** it and go out of state and experience something new, head to Arizona State. ASU would be me amongst 50,000 strangers but I think that would be fun but I dont know if its worth the money.

This will probably all change by the time I am a Senior but might as well get some all knowing NFLDCers opinion on this stuff.
If you stay in Idaho you will regret it for the rest of your life. If money's an issue, I'd go to Spokane and transfer to UW. If it's feasibly affordable to afford it, go to ASU.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:07 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post
I am in the same predicament. The two schools I am looking at are both in Illinois: Illinois Wesleyan University, and Augustana College.

IWU is more expensive for me by 10k a year, so I would either leave 40-50k in debt, or I would have to work my ass off. Its one of the better schools in the midwest, and they are going in the direction of trying to become as prestigous as schools Northwestern. Acedemically they are really good, and have excellent graduate school acceptances if thats the direction I choose. I would have a slight shot of making the tennis team there too, and I would have my best friend at the college.

Augustana College I would only take the FAFSA student loan, and thats all I would leave with after college. They are slightly below IWU acedemically, but are still strong. The tennis coach doesnt cut, so I would have the team. Facilities arent as good as IWU either. I would know no one.

Im the type of person who is friendly, and its easy to make friends, but at the same time until I am comfortable with where I am at, and the people, I wont want to go to a party. Thats one of my big fears, is that I am not so much a party guy, I just would rather chill and hang out.

Any takers? lol
So I have made my decision, and Im going to Augustana. Is anyone else nervous as hell though?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote