Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-17-2009, 11:54 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ahhaha

the dog is released regularly and he returns, its clear he is a b**** ahhah that cat is funny.

Good s***.

I still like dogs better, but cats do funny s****. If i got a good cat i would be up for it, just no dead animals and throwing up, grass and s***
Old 04-17-2009, 11:56 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Beagles are awesome, but i hear they bark a lott. I still want one though.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:58 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Beagles are awesome, but i hear they bark a lott. I still want one though.
They bark a ton, usually in the middle of the night. But they are awesomeness. They want to hunt everything, including inanimate objects.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:59 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That cat article was good but it was a total rip off of Stewie griffin.
Cats have no soul. I'm very skeptical of them, as they are of me.

Fun fact: Where I'm originally from, hunters shoot cats in the country because they kill pheasants.

Not fun fact: Some of the out-of-state "rich hunters" also bring highly trained hunting dogs with them and then leave them there in the country when they're done hunting.

I currently have a beagle-German Shepherd and plan to get a Rhodesian Ridge back or a New Skeet Shepherd( I wish) next. The new Skeet Shepherd s are so sweet. Eastern orthodox monks train them in NY.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:03 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ajahahhahah SKEET shepherd.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This was pretty funny. I am a dog person myself.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:05 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Best. Dogs. Ever.

Dogs are also cuter and better chick magnets. They win.
Correction.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:13 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
\
the way a cat snuggles with you when you sleep or the way they rub your ankles while you're peeing, and purring... it's too good. a good cat is as good as a good dog...
Wait, ...wat?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:14 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Wait, ...wat?
yeha i saw that and didn't want to ask. Leaving your bathroom door open so your animals can come and go as they please why you take care of business.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:22 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
yeha i saw that and didn't want to ask. Leaving your bathroom door open so your animals can come and go as they please why you take care of business.
Yea when I had a cat it would do that all the time. When there is no one in the house what is wrong with pissing with the door open?
Also, this is my dog(not my dog but the same kind of dog I have)

mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Last edited by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES : 04-17-2009 at 12:26 PM.
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:25 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
Yea when I had a cat it would do that all the time. When there is no one in the house what is wrong with pissing with the door open?
animals count as someone.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

She is mean as hell...
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A mean cat is about as useful as a dead cat.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
Correction.

That dog's a beast! I thought I had big dogs (Rhodesian Ridgebacks.) Here's a pic of a Ridgeback (not mine) for reference:

Old 04-17-2009, 01:24 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
That dog's a beast! I thought I had big dogs (Rhodesian Ridgebacks.) Here's a pic of a Ridgeback (not mine) for reference:

Yea I have two black Danes. A brother and sister. They are one year and 2 months old and last time I weighed them, my male weighed 143 and my female weighed 141.

My female is taller than my male and when she puts her front paws on my shoulders and stands up her head is a good 5 inches above mine and I am 6'2-6'3ish.

I like Rhodesian Ridgebacks. Bred to hunt lions. So cool.

Old 04-17-2009, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yea I have two black Danes. A brother and sister. They are one year and 2 months old and last time I weighed them, my male weighed 143 and my female weighed 141.

My female is taller than my male and when she puts her front paws on my shoulders and stands up her head is a good 5 inches above mine and I am 6'2-6'3ish.

I like Rhodesian Ridgebacks. Bred to hunt lions. So cool.
Damn, I never knew Great Danes were that big. I don't know that I've ever seen one before. My dogs are 103 pounds (male) and about 85 (female.) The female is a lot older though (nine as opposed to two.) Most Ridgebacks are 95-100 pounds and around 5'6"-5'9" from my experience (I've had four.) Sounds like Great Danes are a lot bigger though.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:40 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Damn, I never knew Great Danes were that big. I don't know that I've ever seen one before. My dogs are 103 pounds (male) and about 85 (female.) The female is a lot older though (nine as opposed to two.) Most Ridgebacks are 95-100 pounds and around 5'6"-5'9" from my experience (I've had four.) Sounds like Great Danes are a lot bigger though.
Yea, I'm guessing my male will get in the 180-185 range with my female topping out at 165ish. She will always be taller I believe but he is a beast. Just raw power.

When I lived in Dallas we would have Great Dane meetups and so everyone from around the area with Great Danes would meet up and all the dogs would kick it together. I've seen some HUGE Great Danes. Biggest one I have actually met and petted was an all black one as well and he was 39 inches at his shoulders and weighed 210 lbs. BIG.

Old 04-17-2009, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

cats ******* rule. That is all.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yea, I'm guessing my male will get in the 180-185 range with my female topping out at 165ish. She will always be taller I believe but he is a beast. Just raw power.

When I lived in Dallas we would have Great Dane meetups and so everyone from around the area with Great Danes would meet up and all the dogs would kick it together. I've seen some HUGE Great Danes. Biggest one I have actually met and petted was an all black one as well and he was 39 inches at his shoulders and weighed 210 lbs. BIG.
Hot damn. 210 pounds? That's ridiculous. I just looked it up and the average Great Dane is 160 pounds. Still huge. I'm about 100 pounds so I can't imagine having a dog that weighed that much more than me. I wouldn't be opposed to getting one in the future, though. I got my first Ridgeback when I was living in Zambia and my family has stuck with them ever since.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:57 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great Danes are borderline horses.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 02:04 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beagles r0x0rz

cute cuddly and ferocious

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 02:05 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Hot damn. 210 pounds? That's ridiculous. I just looked it up and the average Great Dane is 160 pounds. Still huge. I'm about 100 pounds so I can't imagine having a dog that weighed that much more than me. I wouldn't be opposed to getting one in the future, though. I got my first Ridgeback when I was living in Zambia and my family has stuck with them ever since.
Number One. You need to eat more food.

Number Two. Why do you only weigh 100 lbs??

Number Three. Yea, most websites say Males get between 120-200 lbs. I guess the average would be about 160. The mom and dad were both big for mine which is the main reason I have the feeling my female is going to get so heavy. Dad was 190 and mom was 170.

Old 04-17-2009, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Number One. You need to eat more food.

Number Two. Why do you only weigh 100 lbs??

Number Three. Yea, most websites say Males get between 120-200 lbs. I guess the average would be about 160. The mom and dad were both big for mine which is the main reason I have the feeling my female is going to get so heavy. Dad was 190 and mom was 170.
That makes sense. Speaking of big dogs, I did a search and found that Samson is the biggest dog on record. 6'5" on his hind legs, 276 pounds!!!

Old 04-17-2009, 02:17 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I understand, I've never had a cat. That's why I said most cats. The majority of cats aren't what you are describing as "good cats" from my experience and from what I've heard. Almost all dogs are always greeting you at the door, either because they are happy to see you.

It doesn't mean cats suck, it's just something that I like a lot about dogs. They show way much more affection and emotion than cats in general.
Ahhh . . . makes sense now. Most cats won't always come running like a dog would - every time someone walks in. But once they know who came in they'll be all over you, and they're very affectionate w/owners. But one freak of a psycho cat can wreak havoc with anyone.

Quote:
They bark a ton, usually in the middle of the night. But they are awesomeness. They want to hunt everything, including inanimate objects.
lol. Ain't that the truth.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Some pictures of my ridgebacks:

Female:

Male: