Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC North Division Forum

NFC North Division Forum Discuss the NFC North

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-2009, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Rival Draft Class

Just an some what interesting idea that came to me while reading the thread about the lions possibly taking Aaron Curry #1. As a fan of a rival team in the same division what would be your ideal first day for each of the other teams? Then to make it more interesting what would be the first day you would not like to see them have?

I think it will be interesting to see what some of the rivals are hoping will happen to the other teams. But I am much more interested in seeing what situation would the rival fans would really not like to see happen.

Do as many rounds as you would like but please try to atleast do the first 2. Also lets try to keep this realistic with the Ideal situations try to chose guys that actually have a realistic possibility of being selected. I don't want to see the Vikings drafting Chris "beanie" Wells in round 1, the Packers drafting Mark Sanchez in round 1, the Bears drafting Rhett Bomar in round 2, and as tempting as it may seem, please don't give the Lions Michael Crabtree at #1, etc.

Last edited by Crazy_Chris : 04-19-2009 at 04:07 PM.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote