Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Jets Team Forum

New York Jets Team Forum Discuss the J-E-T-S

Old 04-16-2009, 03:05 PM    (permalink
msolimani
Rookie

msolimani is a cocksman.msolimani is a cocksman.msolimani is a cocksman.msolimani is a cocksman.
Default Should the Jets trade up for Sanchez?

This has picked up a lot of momentum over the last few days and is an interesting topic. NFLN says it would cost about a 1st, 3rd,and 5th to trade up to the 8th spot(which is the most likely trade up spot). Should we do it?
msolimani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 03:24 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he's gone in the top 5, so that may be a moot point. The other thing is that we don't have a fifth. If they're sold on him and it takes something in the ballpark of that little to move up to get him, I don't see why not. A quarterback isn't exactly my favorite move, but like I said if they're sold it certainly isn't an astronomical cost to move up for him.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Nj.
Rookie

Nj. is a cocksman.Nj. is a cocksman.Nj. is a cocksman.Nj. is a cocksman.Nj. is a cocksman.

No, I think that there is only one Quarterback in this draft who is even going to start in the his career and that is Matthew Stafford, I don't believe Freeman or Sanchez will be starting QBs in this league. If we can get Stafford, do it, Sanchez, no

J-E-T-S
Nj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 04:39 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be all for it

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:43 PM    (permalink
msolimani
Rookie

msolimani is a cocksman.msolimani is a cocksman.msolimani is a cocksman.msolimani is a cocksman.

I think if everything falls into place and the Jaguars aren't going to take him for themselves then it would be a great deal for both teams. Word is the Jags are looking to move down and this would be a perfect chance. Think about it, the Jets have lacked that elite QB for decades and its been the main thing holding them back from winning super bowls. If Sanchez is on the board and the Jags are willing to move back, the Jets should the trigger without a doubt.
msolimani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Kase1
Rookie

Kase1 is a cocksman.Kase1 is a cocksman.Kase1 is a cocksman.

I have faith in Clemens.... then again Im a Giants fan, LOL

If he's around by the time The Jets pick then maybe take a chance on him, but I woudnt move up

NY GIANTS 4X SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!
Kase1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont want to trade up for him but if he falls to the Jets they almost have to take him. I would be against it though.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:35 AM    (permalink
copprbottm

I am not sure what is going to happen. I hope the Jets do something intelligent.. Regardless of Stafford,Sanchez or Freeman.... Are any of them ready to start this year? I am growing increasingly concerned that we are going to have a rough road. We need a QB to help support the run, and give the defense a chance to rest....