Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-20-2009, 07:44 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
I remember this thread from two years ago.

God I've spent too much time here.
these rap battles were beyond epic. my goodness CCB tore **** up
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 03:51 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

okay i took a lot of learning enhancers yesterday so ive been up for like 28+ hours and i decided to write poetry. the best 2 i have done are only 4 lines each, but i think they are good. i've yet to decide if i will expand either of them. i wrote the first as i watched the sunrise on top of a mountain. the second was after listening to lots of refugee, peace songs.

The New Day, And The Last

You now! From one day, walk up to the next,
and reflect on life, and then progress.
You! Carry the lessons of yesterday's acts,
and always know, where you walk,
There you leave your tracks.

untitled (as of now)

Damning the dark will never bring back the light,
And lowering fists, won't result in a fight,
Yet guns, they claim, will keep the peace,
How can more war really cause all war to cease?
Old 02-18-2009, 04:18 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am still waiting for njx's rap. :D
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 05:22 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Snuff is on this page. I wish I could see hitler singing right now

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 05:44 PM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I write poetry/rhymes and songs once in awhile.

heres a few I have writen

(Reality Hurts)
Blinded by flashes, lost with no direction.
You left after taking all of my affection.
Hunted by the past, tested with adversity.
Ignoring the truth when it her whos hurting me.
Heart bleeds in silence with every beat
Find it harder each day just to fall asleep.
Knowing dreams will turn to nightmares.
Ans seeing her as she stop and stares.
As my stars in the sky start to fall.
Left with an A for effort after giving it my all.
But never will effort heal whats already a scar.
Hard to turn back now when Ive gone so far.
But I just hope for the better, it cant get much worse
Ive learned and now know reality hurts.

Heres just a one I had a little fun with

I wanna kiss your body till the mood is right.
Here you say my name and please you all night.
Watch you stripe slow as I lick my lips.
Rub you all over till I get down to your hips.
Pick you up and put you on the counter.
After that we can do it in the shower.
Shut off the lights and close the door.
Start off in the bed and end up on the floor.
GET LOOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 05:50 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My President is black
My Maybach too
And I’ll be goddamned if my diamonds ain’t blue
My money’s dark green
And my Porsche is light grey
And I’m headed for DC, anybody feel me ?

My president is black - in fact he’s half white
So even in a racist mind, he’s half right
Even if you’ve got a racist mind, it’s all right
My President is black, but his house is all white
Rosa Parks sat so Martin Luther could walk
Martin Luther walked so Barack Obama could run
Barack Obama ran so all our children could fly
So I’m a spread my wings, you could meet me in the sky
Already got my own clothes, already got my own shoes
I was hot before Barack, imagine what I’m gonna do
Hello miss America, hey pretty lady
Red white and blue flag, wave for me baby
Never thought id say this ****, baby I’m good
You can keep your puss, I don’t want no more bush
No more war, no more Iraq
No more white lies - My President is black
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 01:03 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
ccb already won the thread.
oh ok, carry on then
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 02:22 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
does anyone write it or are u guys too manly to write it lol
since when is HWJ calling out people for being too 'manly'... i mean. it does explain a lot...

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 03:52 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do write me own, but it isn't anything I'd post here. Oddly, it is either very "gothic" or written in response to other things in a persona that in no way fits who I am.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 07:33 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay, so I suck at poetry. I gotta write this poem about something I have "dissed" in the past. The best thing I could think of was a blanket of mine that I used to love. I "dissed" it by throwing it away when I brought it to kindergarten. So If you have any advice, I would greatly appreciate it. I won't get mad if you completely tear it apart.

The Ditched Blanket

Dear baby blue blanket,
I took you everywhere with me.
You were the color of the sky
and you felt as soft as a cloud.
You followed me everywhere.
When I brought you along with me to Kindergarten.
I received weird stares by other
Kids, Parents, and Teachers.
So, I threw you in the corner.
I never once saw you again since that day.
For I am sorry,
Baby blue blanket.

+Rep to any advice or extra lines.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 07:59 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CJSchneider please save me!

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:04 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I tend to write at times. I get a little lazy, but I try to really express myself when I do it. My poems are pretty much what any poet would write about. Perspective on different arenas of life. Here's one I wrote yesterday.

Eternal Excursion
When I command my dreams I feel godlike. My mind bends to my iron fist, and my soul breaks the lukewarm cage that others have given into. Flying like a child that mastered crawling and walking, I set the sky ablaze with my testaments. Finally my dreams experience freedom. Free of my imposing grasp we chart the skies of reality until time kills our fascinating excursion. But true domination enlightens my hours of sensory perception. I bend those minutes to my will, and I force other travelers to join my smiles. We feel liberty and compassion, and we embrace the apex of our natural majesty. Forever will give me chances to make those moments extend past my encounters with them. Eternity will aid me with the tools needed to succeed in my journey. It is this reason that I ask God not for immortality, but for proficient savoring of uncanny understanding. Fate will hold no animation in this journey when my own hands were given the task long ago. Shalom, hotep, lafia, damai, la paix, and udo will all hear my call.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:10 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
Okay, so I suck at poetry. I gotta write this poem about something I have "dissed" in the past. The best thing I could think of was a blanket of mine that I used to love. I "dissed" it by throwing it away when I brought it to kindergarten. So If you have any advice, I would greatly appreciate it. I won't get mad if you completely tear it apart.

The Ditched Blanket

Dear baby blue blanket,
I took you everywhere with me.
You were the color of the sky
and you felt as soft as a cloud.
You followed me everywhere.
When I brought you along with me to Kindergarten.
I received weird stares by other
Kids, Parents, and Teachers.
So, I threw you in the corner.
I never once saw you again since that day.
For I am sorry,
Baby blue blanket.

+Rep to any advice or extra lines.
It got your point across, and that is what matters in my opinion. I've never taken any poetry classes, and I just write from my mind using my own lingo. The biggest thing for me is to drag your reader into your world, and make him or her have a seat in your mind. I feel your sorrow towards your blue blanket. It sounds corny I know, but poetry is about expressing feelings. If you're man enough to do that then more power to you.

Old 04-21-2009, 08:10 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I rhyme and I rip.
I rip and I rhyme.
These are the lines I spit.
To pick up my dimes.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:14 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I rhyme and I rip.
I rip and I rhyme.
These are the lines I spit.
To pick up my dimes.
Who are the five best rappers of all time?

1.Dylan
2.Dylan
3.Dylan
4.Dylan
5.Dylan

Old 04-21-2009, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't do it for the cars.
And the fancy drops.
I do it for hip hop.

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:38 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
Who are the five best rappers of all time?

1.Dylan
2.Dylan
3.Dylan
4.Dylan
5.Dylan
That's it, I'm closing the studio. LOL

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote