Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Arizona Cardinals Team Forum

Arizona Cardinals Team Forum Discuss the Cardinals

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-2009, 06:18 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2009 NFL Draft

Figured since it's so close I might as well start a thread to talk about who we want or to discuss the picks we make

here is my expectations for the draft

31. Donald Brown RB UConn - not a huge fan and I feel that it's a step sideways from Edge, but it frees cap space and he does compliment Hightower

63. Lawrence Sidbury OLB Richmond - Big fan of his, and I'm starting to doubt that he will be available at our pick, wouldn't mind trading up in the 2nd round again if necessary.

95. Jonathan Luigs C Arkansas - Should step in day 1 and become the starter, needs to get stronger but we have a great S&C coach in John Lott so that shouldn't be too much of a problem.

131. Derek Pegues FS Miss State - I'm not 100% sold on Rolle as our long term FS still, he is obviously a huge playmaker but far from consistent and there were even take of him becoming a cap casualty at the beginning of the offseason. Pegues can also contribute in the return game.

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote