Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC North Division Forum

NFC North Division Forum Discuss the NFC North

View Poll Results: Which NFC North team had the best draft?
Chicago Bears 19 19.59%
Detroit Lions 25 25.77%
Green Bay Packers 38 39.18%
Minnesota Vikings 15 15.46%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-26-2009, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Yatta!
Veteran

Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Best draft in the NFC North?

Chicago Bears
3.4 DT Jarron Gilbert, San Jose State
3.35 WR Juaquin Iglesias, Oklahoma
4.5 DE Henry Melton, Texas
4.19 CB D.J. Moore, Vanderbilt
5.4 WR Johnny Knox, Abilene-Christian
5.18 OLB Marcus Freeman, Ohio State
6.17 S Al Afalava, Oregon State
7.37 OG Lance Louis, San Diego State
7.42 WR Derek Kinder, Pittsburgh
9 picks

Detroit Lions
1.1 QB Matthew Stafford, Georgia
1.20 TE Brandon Pettigrew, Oklahoma State
2.1 S Louis Delmas, Western Michigan
3.12 OLB DeAndre Levy, Wisconsin
3.18 WR Derrick Williams, Penn State
4.15 DT Sammie Lee Hill, Stillman
6.19 RB Aaron Brown, TCU
7.19 OT Lydon Murtha, Nebraska
7.26 OLB Zack Follet, California
7.46 TE Dan Gronkowski, Maryland
10 picks

Green Bay Packers
1.9 NT B.J. Raji, Boston College
1.26 OLB Clay Matthews, USC
4.9 OT T.J. Lang, Eastern Michigan
5.9 FB Quinn Johnson, LSU
5.26 OT Jamon Meredith, South Carolina
6.9 DE Jairus Wynn, Georgia
6.14 CB Brandon Underwood, Cincinnati
7.9 OLB Brad Jones, Colorado
8 picks

Minnesota Vikings
1.22 WR Percy Harvin, Florida
2.22 OT Phil Loadholt, Oklahoma
3.22 CB Asher Allen, Georgia
5.14 ILB Jasper Brinkley, South Carolina
7.22 S Jamarca Sanford, Ole Miss
5 picks

Let the homerism begin...

Sig by Eaglez.Fan
Yatta! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 06:58 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lions
Bears
Packers
Vikings

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Yatta!
Veteran

Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dammit I should have made it a public poll. Dunno if a mod can change that?

Sig by Eaglez.Fan
Yatta! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 07:08 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Packers
Lions
Bears
Vikings

I think the Packers, Lions and Bears all had good drafts. They got good players that fitted needs as well. I think the teams are all close but I really like Raji and Matthews so I went with Packers. As for the Lions I really like going for a franchise QB and giving him a TE and we all know a good TE is a Young QB's best friend. They also get a leader on the defense in Louis Delmas. Just thought overall it was a good draft for the Lions. As for the Bears they got very lucky with people falling and I though they did a good job picking up players that are good as well as fitting needs. Was impressed with all the teams from the NFC North.

As for the Vikings..I think they did a decent job the first 3 picks filled needs that we had. Percy can be a Boom or Bust prospect that can spread the field and gives defenses another option to watch other than Adrian Peterson. Phil Loadholt is a big nasty OT that will take the spot of Ryan Cook to give AD some holes. Asher Allen looks like a Nickel or Dime CB at the moment and he seems to be physical and not afraid to come up and tackle. Jasper Brinkley seems like a good Special Teams player that can bring depth for the vikings and a big hitter. As for Jamarca Sanford he just seems like a special teams player at best.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 07:09 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Packers fans dont feel you gave up way to much for Clay Matthews?

Old 04-26-2009, 07:22 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
I do... but its hard to deny the talent we got from that pick.

Honestly i see 4 major players the Pack drafted. Where i only see 3 for the Bears. and the Lions... well they got talent but really was a TE necessary that early? Why wouldnt you want to protect your 78 million dollar investment?

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 04-26-2009 at 07:24 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 07:51 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post

Honestly i see 4 major players the Pack drafted. Where i only see 3 for the Bears. and the Lions... well they got talent but really was a TE necessary that early? Why wouldnt you want to protect your 78 million dollar investment?
They got Gosder from last draft who I think will be a great player.

Old 04-26-2009, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Burger
Rookie

Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gosder sucks, get over it.
Burger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 08:05 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

Quote:

4? You wouldnt rather of had Everette Brown or Clint Sintim and 2 3rds?

Old 04-26-2009, 08:10 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
4? You wouldnt rather of had Everette Brown or Clint Sintim and 2 3rds?
Hind sight is always 20-20... Brown wouldnt have been bad but idk im afraid of his bust factor. I was never to high on Sintim.

I do think we gave up too much a 2nd and one 3rd would have been more reasonable. But TT never trades up so he obviously really liked Matthews
Old 04-26-2009, 08:13 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

Quote:
Hind sight is always 20-20... Brown wouldnt have been bad but idk im afraid of his bust factor. I was never to high on Sintim.

I do think we gave up too much a 2nd and one 3rd would have been more reasonable. But TT never trades up so he obviously really liked Matthews
I think all 4 teams had very good drafts. The Pack got great value in Raji and the 2 OL. Vikes got there guy in Harvin and Loadholt who is a perfect fit. Lions got probably 4 day 1 starters and good value. Bears got excelllent value at all there picks.

Old 04-26-2009, 09:02 PM    (permalink
aqua

I also think all 4 teams did very well for the picks they had and players they got.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:53 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
a lot of teams gave up picks to move up. Look at the Panthers for example. This was just a strange draft all together.
Old 04-26-2009, 11:36 PM    (permalink
BGB
Rookie

BGB hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.BGB hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Vikings fan here. I actually voted Bears just becasue I thought they got great value with their picks. Factoring in that you landed Cutler and I am giving you the obvious off season crown.

If Harvin lives up to his potential with Loadholt plowing rushing lanes on the right side our draft could be pretty impactfull but I couldn't give us the nod just because we didn't have near as many picks.
BGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:45 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Packers and Bears killed it pretty well.
Lions did ok too.

Don't think too much of the Viking's draft, and they're still without a QB.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 12:41 AM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

See the thing about the Matthews trade is that the guys we were looking at with the third rounders were expected to fall to the 4th/5th and they did. We got the OL we were targeting, I'm sure. Matthews is head and shoulders above anyone else we could have put at OLB, given the board. Brown is a bad fit I really believe and Matthews has experience playing almost the same position with very low bust potential.

I've decided that when it comes to the NFL draft, NFL execs pick out players that they have the most confidence in and go out and get them. I think that happened with Clay. Also, why bother adding more average talent when you are just going to start cutting the ones from last year.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:31 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think all 4 teams did well...in different ways.

The Bears really made the best out of what they had. I think people had Iglesias going to them in the 2nd or 3rd for a while, so that's a hard pick to argue. And the Gilbert selection really went a long way towards addressing the D-line need.

The Vikings really went for improving their team right now. Percy Harvin could come in right away and add a whole new dimension to that offense. And, Phil Loadholt was really the perfect pick for a running team looking for a right tackle. Those 2 can really make the 2009 Vikings a better team.

The Lions had a hard draft to screw up. And they got 3 good players early that'll help long term. But, I wasn't impressed by the Lions draft. For a team that had problems on the offensive and defensive line, they did VERY LITTLE to address these issues. And for a team that bad, it should all start up front.

The Packers just did an excellent job of filling needs with great value picks. Yes, it does seem like they gave up a lot to move into late round 1. But, honestly, if somebody told you on friday that the Packers were gonna draft BJ Raji, Clay Matthews, Jamon Meredith and TJ Lang, wouldn't you be highly impressed?

Packers-
Pros-Great value. filled needs.
Cons-Got Bellicheck'd

Bears-
Pros-Good value with late picks.
Cons-not a lot of picks early due to giving up a lot for Jay Cutler. Also, need at WR is still there.

Lions-
Pros-first 3 picks should contribute right away.
Cons-Did not addres the need up front.

Vikings
Pros-Needs addressed and could contribute right away.
Cons-Still dont' have a QB. And they're relying on a Florida WR.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:00 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you know whats funny, we didn't trade down, but we traded up and still ended up with 8 picks. I love TT :)
Old 04-27-2009, 11:10 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would take our draft over anyone else's in the NFC North. I think our draft was only behind the Eagles for best in the NFC. Matthews I had rated over Cushing as a more complete LB and a 3-4 rusher being that he played DE the year Rivers was there. Raji fell into our laps and we got two solid tackles. Meredith could have gone in the 2nd or 3rd round and no one would have said anything about it. Lang is a great versatile OL as well. The Lions first three picks were good but they didnt have a bigger need than a TE? I doubt that. I think the Vikings draft has bust written all over it. The Bears did a solid job. Only time will tell.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:36 AM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the Vikings offensive line somehow just got even bigger.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:29 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we are including Cutler in this thing Chicago takes the cake. But if going solely off draft picks then I would say Green Bay, Chicago, Detroit, Minnesota in that order. But it's pretty damn close, no one had a "knockout" draft but I think each team had a good draft that will help in the long run.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:51 PM    (permalink
85BearFan
Rookie

85BearFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Like the Vikings 1st 2 picks, can't knock the Lions landing the #1 QB, #1 TE and #1 Safety, and the Packers made unsurprising yet strong moves to build their new D. But when we get down to sheer value, the Bears without question had the best draft, even taking Cutler out the equation. Gilbert (68), Iglesias (99), Moore (119), Freeman (154), is just very impressive.
85BearFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 05:22 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think all four teams had very good drafts. I'd rank them Green Bay, Chicago, Minnesota, Detroit.

Green Bay got two very good players for their new defense. I'm not a big fan of Matthews, and think they could have gotten a player of equal value at their 2nd round pick, such as Barwin, Sintim, and Everette Brown. Lang was a good pick and Meredith was a great value there. Grade: B+(slightly higher than Chicago's though)

Chicago's draft was very solid, but they didn't get any superstars imo. They got real good value in Gilbert, Iglesias, Moore, and Freeman. I think they could have gotten better players with a couple of their other picks, but it was very solid, but not spectacular, but you have to remember that Cutler was part of this draft too. Grade: B+(slightly lower than Green Bay's though)

Minnesota got a boom or bust player in Harvin, I'm not a fan of his, but no doubt he's very talented and can definitely be a superstar. He also could be a total bust if he can't stay healthy or out of trouble. Loadholt was good value there at 54, and fills a huge need, another big guy to plow open running lanes for Peterson. I didn't like passing on Moore and Macho for Allen, but obviously they knew something that we didn't as both of those guys fell quite a bit farther. Brinkley provides good depth and a nice Special teams guy, Sanford is nothing more than a special teams player most likely. Grade: B

Detroit had a good draft in taking Stafford, I think they'd have been better off taking Jerry or Oher there, someone who'd provide a bigger impact immediately. Levy is another small LB, in the mold of Sims, which kind of puzzled me as I thought they'd be going for a bigger LB. I don't like Williams, and I think they could have gotten a better guy who fills a bigger need there. Sammie Lee Hill is a talented player, but he will likely be a project. Grade B-

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:39 AM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1) Packers: They got two cornerstone, frachise players where they needed them to move to the 3-4. Dominant nose tackle and OLB that is almost guaranteed not to bust. Past that they got some good players including the #1 rated fullback and two solid lineman that could be starters.

2) Lions: I like their draft a lot it just doesn't seem like they added players that are going to help them win. Stafford = probowler. I like Pettigrew, Delmas, Williams, Hill. But they had a lot of ammo. They didn't add any front 7 players that are going to make their defense competent. They still can't rush the passer and they have no cover guys whatsoever. On the other side of the ball they improved but their horrible OL is going to make it impossible for even Stafford, Pettigrew, CJ to succeed.

3) Vikings: Harvin scares me a bit as a Packer fan. Still can't get him the ball though. Loadhart was a great addition for their team. Nothing too exciting after that; they didn't have many picks. If Harvin doesn't change his behavior this draft could be very forgettable for them.

4) Bears: Should Cutler be included in their draft? I say no because they used next year's pick as well. They had very little ammo to work with. I really like the receivers they got (particularly Knox) but they know a lot of the guys they drafted won't be on the team in 3 years and they have to depend on some of the mid/late picks to blosson to remember anything about this draft besides Cutler.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:47 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

they know a lot of the guys they drafted won't be on the team in 3 years and they have to depend on some of the mid/late picks to blosson to remember anything about this draft besides Cutler.

how do u figure?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote