Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-27-2009, 03:35 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have 3 votes, need the others by 6 EST tonight.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jeff Probst is late :o

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:12 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Final 4 better be Renji, Fenikz, boe, and aq

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Thanks for the vote of confidence OSU :(

Maybe my ridiculous half assed and poorly thought out plans will get me to the end!
Old 04-27-2009, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
why me :)))))))))

Old 04-27-2009, 07:39 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will not win this thing. When is the next challenge?
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:46 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[19:22] <comahan> oooooookay
[19:22] <comahan> First vote
[19:22] <comahan> Forenci
[19:22] <comahan> Second vote
[19:22] <comahan> BT
[19:23] <comahan> Third vote
[19:23] <TexansTown> NO
[19:23] <comahan> Forenci
[19:23] <comahan> Fourth vote
[19:23] <comahan> Fenikz
[19:23] <comahan> Fifth vote
[19:23] <comahan> BT
[19:23] <Nick-Wootkakis> :|
[19:23] <fenikz> ******* gonzo
[19:23] <comahan> thats 2 for BT, 2 for Forenci, 1 for Fenikz
[19:23] <DG> !
[19:23] <Dr_Gonzo> :)
[19:23] <comahan> Sixth vote
[19:23] <comahan> Forenci
[19:24] <comahan> And the final vote
[19:24] <comahan> BT
[19:24] <Dr_Gonzo> TIE
[19:24] <Nick-Wootkakis> :|
[19:24] <Forenci> :o
[19:24] <Dr_Gonzo> what the ****!?!?
[19:24] <TexansTown> now i have been lied to
[19:24] <fenikz> lol see what you did gonzo
[19:24] <Dr_Gonzo> WHY???
[19:24] <TexansTown> gonzo, you are not safe
[19:24] <TexansTown> you are not safe at all
[19:24] <DG> :o
[19:24] <Dr_Gonzo> :)
[19:24] <Nick-Wootkakis> :O
[19:24] <DG> omg
[19:24] <Dr_Gonzo> I am sorry!!!!
[19:24] <Dr_Gonzo> WHY?
[19:24] <Dr_Gonzo> WHY???????????????
[19:25] <TexansTown> you put me up for elimination
[19:25] <TexansTown> if I last past this, consider yourself eliminated
[19:25] <Forenci> Lol
[19:25] <Dr_Gonzo> lolz
[19:25] <Dr_Gonzo> I am a golden god
[19:25] * Nick-Wootkakis farts
[19:25] <TexansTown> woot is as well
[19:25] <TexansTown> he also lied to me
[19:25] <TexansTown> !
[19:25] <Nick-Wootkakis> I changed my vote!
[19:25] <Nick-Wootkakis> :|
[19:26] <TexansTown> woot and me have the grady bond though
[19:26] <comahan> The tiebreaker, as it was with the first 3 seasons of Survivor, are most previous votes
[19:26] <TexansTown> also a tie lmao
[19:26] <comahan> Forenci and BT however, both received 1
[19:26] <Nick-Wootkakis> lmao
[19:26] <TexansTown> i vote contest, fight to the death
[19:26] <Nick-Wootkakis> what the hell!
[19:26] <Forenci> Dance off?
[19:26] <fenikz> so we elimate gonzo
[19:26] <TexansTown> ^

RE-VOTE:

[19:42] <comahan> First vote
[19:42] <comahan> is BT.
[19:42] <comahan> Second vote
[19:42] <comahan> is Forenci.
[19:42] <comahan> Third vote
[19:43] <comahan> is Forenci.
[19:43] <comahan> Fourth vote
[19:43] <comahan> is BT.
[19:43] <DG> :o
[19:43] <Nick-Wootkakis> :|
[19:43] <fenikz> :/
[19:43] <comahan> The final vote, and the second person voted off of IRC Survivor is...
[19:43] <Dr_Gonzo> DRAMA
[19:43] <Dr_Gonzo> DG
[19:43] <comahan> BT.
[19:43] <DG> shut up
[19:43] <DG> BT!
[19:43] <comahan> BT, the tribe has spoken
[19:43] * comahan puts out torch
[19:43] * TexansTown has left #IRCSURVIVOR
[19:43] <DG> GTFO
[19:43] <DG> lame
[19:43] <fenikz> lol
[19:44] <Forenci> lol

Old 04-27-2009, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The best part was BT telling me I voted for him and I was going to be eliminated next round by his strong alliance. Way to think ahead BT :)
Old 04-27-2009, 08:59 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least the Browns are good.

Wait....
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:00 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Challenge #3 is...

1. Each team will create a new Youtube account titled IRCSURVIVOR-TEAM1, and IRCSURVIVOR-TEAM2

2. Make a video, whatever video, dont care what. Anything.

3. You have 2-3 days to pimp your video to whoever will listen.

4. The team whos video has the most views by Thursday Night at 6 EST wins.

Old 04-27-2009, 09:17 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wish I was still here for this challenge I have an awesome video idea.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:57 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Wish I was still here for this challenge I have an awesome video idea.
I think it has something to do with you dancing. :/

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

If this thing continues like it has a lot of new bad blood will be formed on this board. I like it.

It has been fun making enemies with my whole team :)

Last edited by Dr. Gonzo : 04-28-2009 at 01:41 AM.
Dr. Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 02:17 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NnG5clnqdQ
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gay Ork Wang View Post
Hey now. Just because I am the best IRC Survivor player by a large margin doesn't mean you need to get upset. I can't help that I am dominating our team and controlling the votes. I'm a ******* genius.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:59 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
this video is funny
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Only click on my teams link! Team 1 needs to go to tribal council and cannibalize each other.
Old 04-28-2009, 04:48 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

okay i'm playing from now on if i already haven't been booted off. work has been FML.

btw. all takers shall be dominatred.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:01 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDsb6A48WxY btw

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 07:15 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

wow, this battle is heating up. the views on our video hasn't changed for me in like 3 hours and i have played it 500 times!
Quote:
Old 04-28-2009, 07:17 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
wow, this battle is heating up. the views on our video hasn't changed for me in like 3 hours and i have played it 500 times!
Does it only count unique visits though?
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 07:37 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Neither have changed since early this afternoon. I don't think it's unique, but I'm not sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:29 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
Neither have changed since early this afternoon. I don't think it's unique, but I'm not sure.
:D we have 425! you are still at 301

Old 04-29-2009, 01:51 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im still pissed I went to that link. Fenikz tricked me, I thought it was going to be about dg. Or maybe some other ginger possibly getting hit in the groin with a football??? Thats what I want to see.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:52 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
Im still pissed I went to that link. Fenikz tricked me, I thought it was going to be about dg. Or maybe some other ginger possibly getting hit in the groin with a football??? Thats what I want to see.
If I was not a ******* idiot that is the video we would have posted.