Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Arizona Cardinals Team Forum

Arizona Cardinals Team Forum Discuss the Cardinals

Old 04-28-2009, 04:13 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
Boldin went nowhere. I read that there were no serious offers on the table so hopefully this will serve as a wakeup call to Q that nobody wants to pay him the money he is asking for and he will lower his asking price so the Cards can resign him.
we can only hope so but he still has that greaseball whispering in his ear

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we can only hope so but he still has that greaseball whispering in his ear
Yeah, but so far that hasn't worked out too well for him. He still has 2 years? left on his contract, it's not like he can sit out 2 years and expect to get paid a lot of money.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

care to trade boldins?

http://www.freep.com/article/2009042...TS01/904280343

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 12:56 AM    (permalink
BuffaloBillsFan
Rookie

BuffaloBillsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

How about for Matt Leinart? What do you guys think about him? I've always been a fan, I remember him having a great year when he first came into the league. Would you part ways with him for a 3rd?
BuffaloBillsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 01:09 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBillsFan View Post
How about for Matt Leinart? What do you guys think about him? I've always been a fan, I remember him having a great year when he first came into the league. Would you part ways with him for a 3rd?

No way in hell they get a third for Leinart at this point. If the Bills offered that I'm sure the Cards would jump on it.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 01:20 PM    (permalink
BuffaloBillsFan
Rookie

BuffaloBillsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
No way in hell they get a third for Leinart at this point. If the Bills offered that I'm sure the Cards would jump on it.
Wow, what happened? Why did his stock drop so much? Between his college career and his rookie season, I really thought Leinart was going to be a stud.
BuffaloBillsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 03:48 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cardinals def wouldn't take a 3rd for Leinart, he is our future at QB anything less than a high 2nd and i think you would get laughed at

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote