Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC West Division Forum

NFC West Division Forum Discuss the NFC West

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2009, 04:49 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Grade Your Rivals

We have less than 5 months until we are going to be at each other's throats so I figured why not be civil for the time being and give each other your opinions of everyone's draft

1. Michael Crabtree WR Texas Tech - Considered by most to be one of the biggest steals in round 1, should give you guys a #1 target to go to for many years - A+

74. Glen Coffee RB Alabama - Solid back but a slight reach, not really a compliment to Gore but a back up - B

146. Scott McKillop LB Pittsburgh - Good value, high floor type of player, at the very least he is great depth - B+

171. Nate Davis QB Ball State - Was never a huge fan of his but it's good value, worth a gamble - B-

184. Bear Pascoe TE Fresno - Great blocker, should add some grit to the offense and puts pressure on VD - A-

219. Curtis Taylor S LSU - Solid player, should see alot of time on special teams and is basically Keith Lewis' replacement - B

244. Ricky Jean-Francois DT LSU - We've all seen how dominant he can be but also how terrible he can be, in the 7th he is worth the risk - B+

Overall: A- (including swaping your 2nd for the Panthers 2010 1st)

4. Aaron Curry LB Wake Forest - Great value, instantly gives you one of the best LB cores in the league for a long time - A+

49. Max Unger C Oregon - A solid depth guy and could start at C, not great with run blocking but very versitile - B+

91. Deon Butler WR Penn State - A better WR than he is given credit for, was overshadowed by Williams but should be solid - B

178. Mike Teel QB Rutgers - Even though scottyboy's homerism makes me like Rutgers I don't like the pick, doesnt fit the system and I doubt he is ever anything more than a 3rd QB - C+

245. Courtney Greene S Rutgers - Great pick here, could actually start sooner rather than later - B+

247. Nick Reed DE Oregon - A great pass rusher, should be a good rotional player down the road - B+

248. Cameron Morrah TE California - You are set at TE but its good value and maybe he can get some time at WR - B

Overall: A- (including swaping your 2nd for the Broncos 2010 1st)

2. Jason Smith OT Baylor - Any other player here would of been a bad pick, should be a long time starter and could start the Rams turn around - A

35. James Laurinaitis ILB Ohio State - Interesting that he went before Rey but obviously GMs weren't as high on him as we thought, Should be a solid MLB - B+

66. Bradley Fletcher CB Iowa - Slight reach but was at a big position of need, a very physical CB and good special teamer - B

103. Dorell Scott DT Clemson - Do the Rams intend to stop the run or something? we will see how this new strategy works out for them - B+

160. Brooks Foster WR North Carolina - Needed a WR but waited until round 5 to grab one, Foster was the 3rd WR with the Tarheels and I doubt he is ever more than that in the NFL - B-

196. Keith Null QB West Texas A&M - I actually can't say anything about the pick, no clue who he is - ?

211. Chris Ogbonnaya RB Texas - Good special teamer, all you can really hope for from a 7th rounder - B

Overall: B+

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote