Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who is the Tampa Bay Buccaneers SuperFan? (Read Post before voting!!!!)
BeansDooma 13 11.30%
Caddy 54 46.96%
Canadian_Kid16 2 1.74%
Captain Fear 0 0%
Chucky 5 4.35%
DJC 6 5.22%
Etk 20 17.39%
Me Likey Rookies 3 2.61%
Tampa 2 4 Life 12 10.43%
TRJ997 0 0%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-04-2009, 09:23 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk
lol. It's funny how few people know me considering the # of posts I have. Same with CK_16.

I guess I post in the wrong threads?
Well, you're more of a CFB fan, and I see CK post in Off Topic more than anywhere (Aside from the Bucs TF, which I don't frequent often). There could be some confusion in you being a University of Miami fan, so people then think you're a Miami Dolphin fan. I didn't know BRAVEHEART was a Lions fan til like a week ago. He always seemed like a USC fan first, so I never knew which NFL team he liked.

In my opinion, edge goes to the posters who post in the NFL and NFL Draft forum frequently. Possibly even the Mock Draft forum too, depending on the insight one displays when critiquing Mocks.

A lot of the posters being listed are very good posters, but some of them stick to their TF for the most part. It's the posters who get out and interact with the community that get the recognition. That was the case in the Texans one, and Commie was the one who left the nest most often.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 09:29 AM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
lol. It's funny how few people know me considering the # of posts I have. Same with CK_16.

ldude I do know you. with 10k its impossible not to know you. I meant I know as a Bucs fan, my bad.. I knew you like the Canes.. but I hadn't a CLUE that you were a Bucs fan.. lol
Old 05-04-2009, 09:57 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post

I know you more as a Canes fan, didn't really know you were a Buc's fan.
Old 05-04-2009, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Caddy wins this one! The next poll should be up shortly.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Bucimal Island
Rookie

Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island

I have not been on here long enough to know all the bucs fans, but Caddy seems like a very intellectual individual I am talking 4.0 GPA 1500 SAT. So Caddy.
Bucimal Island is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 04:46 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucimal Island View Post
I have not been on here long enough to know all the bucs fans, but Caddy seems like a very intellectual individual I am talking 4.0 GPA 1500 SAT.
WTF?

If you mean that he's level-headed and conveys his thoughts well? Sure.

But njx9 is probably the most intellectual individual on these forums and he struggled in school IIRC. He's ranted on the subject a lot, to the say least.

I've had the same Canes sig for over a year, and will continue to wear it until after the season. Closet Bucs fan 4 life.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote