Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 23 48.94%
I love it 32 68.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-25-2007, 12:37 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

why not michael bush?? just an idea. i mean he is off alot of peoples radar, and it is a risk. but just throwing the idea out there. then we can take a TE round 1
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 06:38 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner View Post
why not michael bush?? just an idea. i mean he is off alot of peoples radar, and it is a risk. but just throwing the idea out there. then we can take a TE round 1
because most likely he will be taken in the 2nd by the raiders or ravens.
Old 02-25-2007, 06:40 PM    (permalink
NFLDN

I too like bush , if he's still around in the second, I'd rather go defence in the first however. TE in the third or if we trade down in first.

Last edited by NFLDN : 02-25-2007 at 06:41 PM. Reason: ooops
Old 02-25-2007, 06:44 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

somethings i learn'd for the combine

Ahman Green and Cullen Jenkins getting resign (Mr Ted Said)

also Randy Moss is out the picture (said that he likes his new coach)

lynch ran a 4.46

Meriweather is only 5'10 195lbs and they think hes the number 2 safety in the country
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 06:46 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what about Michael Allen, the TE from Whitworth? he's got good size and speed. 4.7 40 time and 6 foot 7

can't stand the new skin

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what do u guys think about this mock,

PACKERS MOCK
1. Greg Olsen, TE Miami- adds a deep threat and speed to run in the middle which will beat the cover 2 anytime which all the other teams run in our divison.
2. Aaron Rouse, SS Virginia Tech- A hard hitting safety that can hit u, which it takes care of the needs.
3. Marcus Thomas, DT Florida- Could be a threat in the middle with his speed or if Jenkins isnt signed we can move him to the outside.
4. Gary Russell RB, Minnesota- If he stayed in Minnesota he could have been the 3rd RB taken.
5. Jacoby Jones, WR, Lane- The next TO mark my word. He also can be a KR and adds a need that we needed ever seen Walker left he can jump for the ball.
6. Ryne Robinson WR/KR, Miami OH- Could be a deep threat with his speed and also a KR.
7. Ed McCarthy OT, Yale- project player to take over Clifton.

I have a question, what do you guys think about trying Driver as a KR?, think about it he gets so much yards after he catches the ball and also great vision.
Old 02-25-2007, 07:27 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
what do u guys think about this mock,

PACKERS MOCK
1. Greg Olsen, TE Miami- adds a deep threat and speed to run in the middle which will beat the cover 2 anytime which all the other teams run in our divison.
2. Aaron Rouse, SS Virginia Tech- A hard hitting safety that can hit u, which it takes care of the needs.
3. Marcus Thomas, DT Florida- Could be a threat in the middle with his speed or if Jenkins isnt signed we can move him to the outside.
4. Gary Russell RB, Minnesota- If he stayed in Minnesota he could have been the 3rd RB taken.
5. Jacoby Jones, WR, Lane- The next TO mark my word. He also can be a KR and adds a need that we needed ever seen Walker left he can jump for the ball.
6. Ryne Robinson WR/KR, Miami OH- Could be a deep threat with his speed and also a KR.
7. Ed McCarthy OT, Yale- project player to take over Clifton.

I have a question, what do you guys think about trying Driver as a KR?, think about it he gets so much yards after he catches the ball and also great vision.
I still dont like the idea of Olsen in mid round 1. If we were going to take him id like to see us trade down.

Putting Driver at KR would be a bad idea. He has to do enough on the offense as it is. Putting him on KR could end up wearing him down at the end of the year and bringing down his production.

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 07:31 PM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.

i hope we dont take a te round 1.

just read a good article on ramonce taylor. he is the guy i thought he is and i would like to see us take him at some point in the draft

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...php?pyid=33738

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigNall4MVP
biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver
cuzifelt1ikeit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 07:34 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

Olsen just ran a 4.4 what do u mean he not worth the 16 pick, maybe a trade down and take him for sure, all i hope is that TT takes him, BTW we have the Jets 7th round pick.
Old 02-25-2007, 07:35 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner View Post
I don't know if he's quick enough to hit a hole and pick up 4, 5 yard chunks at a time

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 07:37 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
we have the Jets 7th round pick.
why????????

Old 02-25-2007, 07:40 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
why????????
Steve Morely trade.
Old 02-25-2007, 07:44 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Steve Morely trade.
i completely forgot about that.

Old 02-25-2007, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Angry

I hate this quoting crap. It's so confusing now.

I don't even know if i did that/those, i don't even know, smilies right.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Olsen just ran a 4.4 what do u mean he not worth the 16 pick, maybe a trade down and take him for sure, all i hope is that TT takes him, BTW we have the Jets 7th round pick.
so because he ran a 4.4 he is all of a sudden a first rounder? the 40 time is so overrated. vernon davis ran what? something in the high 4.3's and he is much slower game speed. its practically artificial because you can do things to lower your time

Quote:
biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver
Old 02-25-2007, 08:16 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzifelt1ikeit View Post
so because he ran a 4.4 he is all of a sudden a first rounder? the 40 time is so overrated. vernon davis ran what? something in the high 4.3's and he is much slower game speed. its practically artificial because you can do things to lower your time
In the Fantasy Mock Scott took him 14th overall. I can't see him going that high but he could very well sneak into the first now.
Old 02-25-2007, 08:19 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzifelt1ikeit View Post

trust me VD game speed is pretty fast bro he really is that fast
Old 02-25-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

new Favre sig
Old 02-25-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I don't know if he's quick enough to hit a hole and pick up 4, 5 yard chunks at a time
also i know how ya feel about your post boddy you and me started about the same time bro
Old 02-25-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the 1st round, I would be happy if we got either Lynch or Landry. WRs can be addressed later as it is a deep crop this year and not a pressing need, and although I don't think Olsen is worth a 1st rounder, the drop off after him at TE is significant and I am sure his stock has rose to that point. If both Lynch and Landry are gone, I wouldn't be suprised if GB traded down to get Olsen.

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

please cross gary russel as a packer pick, possibly any pick in general. he posted a 4.8 in the 40 and 9 reps of 225. and he blamed all of these on his inactivity over the past year

Quote:
Old 02-25-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

i would love to some how move up for Tank Tyler (42 reps lead NFL COMBINE)

idea

Trade
Packers : Corey Williams & 2nd Round Pick & Robert Ferguson
Lions : 2nd Round Pick & 3rd Round Pick
Old 02-25-2007, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Favre4
Veteran

Favre4 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i wasnt too high on lynch and after a 4.49 forty time no thank you.....merriweather can play any of the defensive back positions....thats why hes so valuable, regardless of his size.
Old 02-25-2007, 10:48 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Favre4 View Post
i wasnt too high on lynch and after a 4.49 forty time no thank you.....merriweather can play any of the defensive back positions....thats why hes so valuable, regardless of his size.
Lynch - 4.46 they fix it
Old 02-25-2007, 11:32 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lynch will be alright, but I don't see us being glad we took him if we use our 16th pick on him.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote