Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 05-06-2009, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Bengals Cut Levi Jones

Bengals Cut Levi Jones

RT any one?
Old 05-06-2009, 02:36 PM    (permalink
BPhilb
Veteran

BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.

If he can pass a physical he would help immensley. Unfortunetly he had leg surgery and won't be able to do much until June which I imagine will keep him on the market for some time. If healthy I imagine there would be quite a few teams bidding on him. Even on one leg though he's probably an updgrade over McIntosh. :)
BPhilb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:14 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With no legs he'd be an upgrade over SackIntosh :)

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 05:48 AM    (permalink
ChiefLee
Rookie

ChiefLee hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

You would think that the Chiefs would at least take a good look at him.

Custom Promotional Products | Personalized Tote Bags
ChiefLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:20 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would sign him now. I don't know what kind of leg surgery it was, but assuming the doctors said he was going to be fine I'd give him a 2 year incentive laden contract.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:18 PM    (permalink
BPhilb
Veteran

BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagewarrior View Post
I would sign him now. I don't know what kind of leg surgery it was, but assuming the doctors said he was going to be fine I'd give him a 2 year incentive laden contract.

Clayton reported that 5 teams are interested and the media is trying to fit him with the Bills because of Peters. It makes me feel more comfortable that there are that many teams interested. I agree village, if it looks like he can play at all it's a risk well worth taking at this point.
BPhilb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 07:53 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not the kind of signing Pioli would make.
nepg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 08:34 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Not the kind of signing Pioli would make.
Why not???