Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-26-2007, 01:00 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
Lynch will be alright, but I don't see us being glad we took him if we use our 16th pick on him.
I still wouldn't be upset with that pick at all.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 01:06 AM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Lynch would be a great pick. 4.46 speed is more than adequate, 4.49 wouldn't scare me off either.
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 03:56 AM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quick combine thoughts:
Zach Miller: Ouch. Might not make the third round unless his pro-day is WAY better. Good blocker, though. Bubba Franks, part two.
Greg Olsen: The reverse of Miller. Top flight speed a lot harder to teach than how to block.
Calvin Johnson: Are you kidding me? Triangle might tempt Darth Davis into taking him #1.
Marshawn Lynch: 4.46 is respectable for an RB of his talents.
Chris Henry: Who? Had a hard tim at AZ, but he's as fast as AP. Might be at least as good a look as Mike Bell was for Denver last year as an UDFA.

Cool stuff with the new forums.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:07 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

im liking olson more and more. but i am still standing on the idea we should wait till round 2 for a RB.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 09:13 AM    (permalink
ds8582
Rookie

ds8582 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner View Post
im liking olson more and more. but i am still standing on the idea we should wait till round 2 for a RB.
Chances are we would have to take olsen in 1st round after his combine. I still like Miller and maybe this would scare people off and make him available in the 3rd round. It would be a good value.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:16 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

i agree it would be good value to add miller in round three, i just think more value can be added by a RB in round 2 rather than round 1. Im just not sold on lynch yet. for some reason i can not put my finger on it.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:19 AM    (permalink
ds8582
Rookie

Quote:
i agree it would be good value to add miller in round three, i just think more value can be added by a RB in round 2 rather than round 1. Im just not sold on lynch yet. for some reason i can not put my finger on it.
What would be your choice for RB in the 2nd?? I like Kenny Irons and Tony Hunt.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:21 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

i am really liking Irons. but a surprise for me would be Bush, but that is only if his Leg checks out.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:23 AM    (permalink
ds8582
Rookie

Does he really fit the ZBS?
Old 02-26-2007, 09:24 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

bush hits the holes hard and fast, and he is a beefy back. and he appearently likes the packers too, but so did thomas howard and we didnt take him
Old 02-26-2007, 09:27 AM    (permalink
ds8582
Rookie

Personally, I really like what TT is doing with this team!!! Unforunately, we had a relatively easy schedule last year and it will get significantly harder this coming year. I just hope most fans and the media realize this team is heading in the right direction!
Old 02-26-2007, 09:30 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

yea i mean the the talent he added through last years draft was amazing. and i really want to see what he will do with this years. and i like how he likes to trade down for more picks. hopefully he will pull off another great draft this year. Yea we really did have an easy schedule this year. but packer fans are faithful so no matter what happens we will behind them till the end. so who do you want to take in FA?
Old 02-26-2007, 09:35 AM    (permalink
ds8582
Rookie

eh..maybe Daniel Graham. I know alot of people are into Adailus Thomas. I am not. I think Poppinga is good enough and will make a significant improvement this year.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:37 AM    (permalink
ds8582
Rookie

I wonder if TT is planning on cutting anyone this year? Any ideas who it could possibly be??
Old 02-26-2007, 09:38 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

maybe patrick kerney. i think he would be good opposite Kampman. but i think if we were to get Adailus Thomas it would be for DE more than LB
Old 02-26-2007, 09:39 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

Fergie hopefully,
Old 02-26-2007, 09:42 AM    (permalink
ds8582
Rookie

Quote:
Fergie hopefully,
Definitely, what a bust. Typical Sherman draft pick. What about Barry?? I guess he might be a decent backup tackle but I could see him getting cut.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:44 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

could see him getting cut. what really pisses me off about fergie is that we could of had Chris chambers.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:47 AM    (permalink
ds8582
Rookie

Quote:
could see him getting cut. what really pisses me off about fergie is that we could of had Chris chambers.
Yeah hindsight is 20/20. When does Ahman have to be signed before he becomes a FA??
Old 02-26-2007, 09:49 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

march third i believe. but not positive
Old 02-26-2007, 09:50 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

but i wanted to punch the TV when we draft Fergie, cause i was screaming at the TV for Chambers.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:52 AM    (permalink
ds8582
Rookie

Quote:
but i wanted to punch the TV when we draft Fergie, cause i was screaming at the TV for Chambers.
Well, he would been a hometown hero. It would been nice. Last year, I kinda hoped we coulda got Brian Calhoun for the same reason. Not to mention the talent.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:54 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

yea, i still think we would of if was not taken 2 pics ahead of us. stupid lions. i really think he could of done wonders for the pack. I really liked Calhoun.
Old 02-26-2007, 10:07 AM    (permalink
ds8582
Rookie

Definitely a change of pace back, your right he could have really helped this year.
Old 02-26-2007, 10:09 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

what about drafting a QB this year?