Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 23 48.94%
I love it 32 68.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-26-2007, 09:15 AM    (permalink
ds8582
Rookie

ds8582 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner View Post
what about drafting a QB this year?
If we do I think it will be late in the draft? Maybe someone like Toby Korrodi a developmental pick.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:15 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

i really like jordan palmer.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 09:16 AM    (permalink
ds8582
Rookie

Although when Favre retires we should get a vet backup for A-Rod.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:17 AM    (permalink
ds8582
Rookie

Quote:
i really like jordan palmer.
He'd be nice too.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:18 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

palmer is big enough to play at 6'6 and i like his arm. a veterian would be nice behind A-rod when he retires. but i am still questioning A-rods abilities. but i have faith in him.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:21 AM    (permalink
ds8582
Rookie

Quote:
palmer is big enough to play at 6'6 and i like his arm. a veterian would be nice behind A-rod when he retires. but i am still questioning A-rods abilities. but i have faith in him.
I absolutely think there are question marks with A-Rod. He's only had limited opportunites and got hurt. I really hope he pans out. He and AJ are TT's golden boy so I hope they work out.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:21 AM    (permalink
ds8582
Rookie

Palmer definitely has the pedigree.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:22 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

yea they are the golden boys, but even with limited playing time he still has done nothing to impress me. maybe its just because i am so used to seeing farve that no one seems good enough
Old 02-26-2007, 09:24 AM    (permalink
stewy

I know he isn't the biggest or has the strongest arm but the guy who would be a good fit for the Packers is John Beck of BYU.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:24 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

Beck would be interesting, but i just see better fits for the Pack.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:25 AM    (permalink
ds8582
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewy View Post
I know he isn't the biggest or has the strongest arm but the guy who would be a good fit for the Packers is John Beck of BYU.
what makes you say that?? just curious for your thoughts
Old 02-26-2007, 09:26 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

i got 10 reputation points
Old 02-26-2007, 09:28 AM    (permalink
ds8582
Rookie

I have 12 for some reason. Still not quite sure what they are for. I know you said that the are for the HOF but I don't see what the point is. Maybe I'll PM Scott and ask.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:29 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

PM him, cause i have no idea either, that was just my guess.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:30 AM    (permalink
stewy

I guess the offense he ran at BYU with Harline and the gang could be comparable to the WCO. I am mostly a fan because the guy doesn't make many mistakes. I guess I just think the guys a gamer.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:32 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

i would not mind a guy who doesnt make mistakes. how is his accuracy.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:34 AM    (permalink
ds8582
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewy View Post
I guess the offense he ran at BYU with Harline and the gang could be comparable to the WCO. I am mostly a fan because the guy doesn't make many mistakes. I guess I just think the guys a gamer.
Honestly, I don't know much about him other than what I saw at the combine. So I am pretty indiferent about most of the QBs because none really stood out in the individual drills but I like your perspective and like the point of view. I will definitely look into him as a prospect. Do you know what round he might be projected to be in??
Old 02-26-2007, 09:35 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

my guess would be 6-7 range
Old 02-26-2007, 09:35 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

the points are to tell people how good of a poster you are. the light next to your name changes colors as the more or less points you get
Old 02-26-2007, 09:37 AM    (permalink
ds8582
Rookie

oh, i guess thats cool
Old 02-26-2007, 09:41 AM    (permalink
stewy

He is a 6-7 Rd QB. He throws a very catchable ball. If you go on Youtube there are some very good clips of him.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:42 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

ok i might have to go have a look at those clips.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:51 AM    (permalink
ds8582
Rookie

He looks pretty good to me!!
Old 02-26-2007, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Pack_Attack_4
Rookie

Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.

What do u guys think about trading for Jared Allen he wants out of KC , if we got him and Kampman togeather we would hav to awsome ends who could both get 10+ sacks a season.
Pack_Attack_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 09:55 AM    (permalink
jdcozart
Rookie

jdcozart needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds8582 View Post
Palmer definitely has the pedigree.
Do you guys only like his pedigree and size? He makes some poor decisions.
jdcozart is offline   Reply With Quote