Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 05-06-2009, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJHawk50 View Post
I have a question for you Bengals fans. What is your current depth chart as far as offensive lineman are concerned?
Well it depends on where Andre Smith plays.

My personal favorite would be:

LT - Anthony Collins - Scott Kooistra
LG - Andrew Whitworth - Nate Livings
C -Jonathon Luigs - Kyle Cook - Dan Stantucci
RG - Bobbie Williams - Nate Livings
RT - Andre Smith - David Roland

We have a couple other guys, but those are most of the guys I see playing (One of the centers being PS by season starts or at G)

Whitworth could bump to tackle if need be and Livings would take over his G spot.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 08:02 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

Thanks for the information, and one more thing...your guys punter going to be this Huber?

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Last edited by AJHawk50 : 05-06-2009 at 08:17 PM.
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 08:31 PM    (permalink
lost33cause
Rookie

lost33cause hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Thanks for the information, and one more thing...your guys punter going to be this Huber?
Yes we cut the other 2 Punters we had on our roster including our punter of 5 years.
lost33cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:17 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really think Collins should be our LT. He played well there last season and most seem to think Andre Smith is best suited for RT.

Send Benson straight at Smith/Williams while Collins/Whitworth can keep the heat off Carson. Then we don't have Ghiaciuc in the middle which obviously helps...
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
I really think Collins should be our LT. He played well there last season and most seem to think Andre Smith is best suited for RT.

Send Benson straight at Smith/Williams while Collins/Whitworth can keep the heat off Carson. Then we don't have Ghiaciuc in the middle which obviously helps...
The only scary point is that we have an unknown quality at C.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:09 PM    (permalink
lost33cause
Rookie

lost33cause hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I see Smith playing LT. Didn't Collins play RT in college anyhow? If he did wouldn't it seem fit to put him back to a place that he's done before rather than have Smith learn a position he's never played before?
lost33cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:46 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost33cause View Post
I see Smith playing LT. Didn't Collins play RT in college anyhow? If he did wouldn't it seem fit to put him back to a place that he's done before rather than have Smith learn a position he's never played before?
Thats the huge debate right now on Collins. He seems he can play both LT and RT. He can def do both...it just depends on if Smith is better at LT or RT. I think they will slot him first.

The team feels confident enough to cut Jones...so they must feel that if anything happens they can move Collins or Smith to either side and Whitworth to the side that isnt being filled.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 12:41 PM    (permalink
ThePudge
Pro Bowler

ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have a question for you Bengals fans. What is your current depth chart as far as offensive lineman are concerned?
It's not as simple as that for the Bengals due to the fact that the team likes to use their linemen in a variety of places and positions. They like to think every lineman they have on the roster can play two or three positions.

What is settled is the starting Right Guard spot (Bobbie Williams).

The Center job will go to Kyle Cook/Dan Santucci or rookie Jonathan Luigs with Cook looking to have a small advantage.

What's left are three positions that seem unclear.

If the team doesn't feel Andre Smith or Anthony Collins is ready to assume the starting left tackle job, it will mean Smith at RT, Nate Livings at LG, and Andrew Whitworth at LT.

If Andre Smith wins the LT job as many expect him to, Anthony Collins will start at RT, and Andrew Whitworth will control the LG spot.

If the team feels comfortable with Anthony Collins at Left Tackle then it's likely Andre Smith will man the right side and Andrew Whitworth will be in at Left Guard.

Unclear at the moment. Sorry my answer is a bit vague

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
- For daily NFL draft coverage:
www.twitter.com/ryanlownes
ThePudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:16 PM    (permalink
GhostDeini
Rookie

GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini

I see my man BIG Andre Smith already getting guys fired. I felt he really was best OT in the draft, lets remember he was the only junior outta the bunch. He has tremendous upside.