Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-25-2007, 07:25 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, so close in the Pistons game. And again, we get up by 16 and let the lead go. Didn't get a chance to watch it but I read about it.

We had a great look to win the game, and that's all we can ask for. We've played a brutal schedule since the All-Star break. 3 straight games against the top teams in the East, going 2-1, with 2 games on the road, not too shabby.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Magic lose again. Ariza had a nice return game.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 07:41 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LA IS ON A ROLE! TWO IN A ROW!

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 07:45 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
LA IS ON A ROLE! TWO IN A ROW!

I wish the Magic could win one in a row. 5-15 in their last 20.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-25-2007, 07:53 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I wish the Magic could win one in a row. 5-15 in their last 20.
I think we play you guys next. Don't know if it's home or away though.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 02-25-2007, 08:02 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was at the Pistons game.. I was surprised that they boo'd Ben Wallace, and every time he got the ball. It looked like he was surprised too.. Seemed like it might have got to him a little bit.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 08:45 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
I was at the Pistons game.. I was surprised that they boo'd Ben Wallace, and every time he got the ball. It looked like he was surprised too.. Seemed like it might have got to him a little bit.

yeah i thought that was kinda weak although i heard some cheers in there as well
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:12 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by EstablishDominance View Post
yeah i thought that was kinda weak although i heard some cheers in there as well
Yo, you changed your name?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-25-2007, 09:50 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gilbert Arenas was 4-22 today.

Amazing.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 10:37 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Gilbert Arenas was 4-22 today.

Amazing.
It happens. We didnt have Butler today or Jamison, suprised theh game was as close as it was.
Old 02-25-2007, 10:38 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heat won today!
Old 02-25-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
It happens. We didnt have Butler today or Jamison, suprised theh game was as close as it was.
Yeah, but KG shot free throws like Shaq and many of our guys were just off.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 12:01 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. Look at my posts.

But anyway, that Cavs game was sad.

Last edited by thetedginnshow : 02-26-2007 at 12:07 AM.
thetedginnshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 05:02 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

With Ariza's knee being a problem these last few months, he said pretty much the only thing he could do early in rehab was shoot free throws. It showed against the Rockets, 10-12 from the line. I'm so happy he's back... we didnt make a move at the deadline but, we did get back a key player. Perhaps he can spark this team but, it will need to happen quickly because, the Magic's ship is sinking and fast.

GM, Otis Smith is crazy if he thinks he can leave this team as is and win a championship in the next few years. Like it or not we are going to need to add a marquee shooter to the mix this off season.

VCarter, Gerald Wallace, Reshard Lewis... all should be available... we need one of them.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-26-2007, 12:17 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
With Ariza's knee being a problem these last few months, he said pretty much the only thing he could do early in rehab was shoot free throws. It showed against the Rockets, 10-12 from the line. I'm so happy he's back... we didnt make a move at the deadline but, we did get back a key player. Perhaps he can spark this team but, it will need to happen quickly because, the Magic's ship is sinking and fast.

GM, Otis Smith is crazy if he thinks he can leave this team as is and win a championship in the next few years. Like it or not we are going to need to add a marquee shooter to the mix this off season.

VCarter, Gerald Wallace, Reshard Lewis... all should be available... we need one of them.
I read today that Rashard is going to most likely opt out of his contract. I think him or VC are best for the magic.
Old 02-26-2007, 12:17 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
Yeah, but KG shot free throws like Shaq and many of our guys were just off.
Yeah Zero was the opposite. Horrible from the field but nice from the free throw line.
Old 02-26-2007, 12:32 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

NYmoney needs more cowbell.

the magic have a nice core, and i wouldn't worry about the shooter. you already have him: JJ
NYmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 12:33 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYmoney View Post
the magic have a nice core, and i wouldn't worry about the shooter. you already have him: JJ
You mean Steve Kerr v2. They have money and will sign a big name this offseason.
Old 02-26-2007, 12:42 PM    (permalink
A-Dub4President
Rookie

A-Dub4President hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Anyone read the Hollinger blog on why San Antonio is the best team in the league right now? Very interesting stuff, he makes alot of good points, especially at how little their key players are being used (all play under 35 ******s per game)/
Old 02-26-2007, 12:49 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Dub4President View Post
Anyone read the Hollinger blog on why San Antonio is the best team in the league right now? Very interesting stuff, he makes alot of good points, especially at how little their key players are being used (all play under 35 ******s per game)/
I agree I think SA is the best team in the league. They have all the fundamental stuff down, they play amazing defense, and they are probably the deepest team in the league. The playing time is only going to help them come playoff time when their teams is not completely worn out.
Old 02-26-2007, 12:51 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYmoney View Post
JJ cannot create his own shot, i do not forsee him having a great nba career, looks like a role player to me. I know it's early but, I am far from impressed.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-26-2007, 12:56 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You mean Steve Kerr v2. They have money and will sign a big name this offseason.
Kerr= greatest pure shooter of all time

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 01:02 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
Kerr= greatest pure shooter of all time
ugh, Larry Bird?
Old 02-26-2007, 01:06 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ugh, Larry Bird?
wasn't serious. I just had a huge boycrush on Kerr when i was younger.

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 02:29 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
I agree I think SA is the best team in the league. They have all the fundamental stuff down, they play amazing defense, and they are probably the deepest team in the league. The playing time is only going to help them come playoff time when their teams is not completely worn out.
I will agree that SA is the most fundamentally sounds but my vote goes to either Dallas or Phoenix.

Quote: