Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who is the Detroit Lions SuperFan? (Read Post before voting!!!!)
Addict 8 6.06%
Brodeur 2 1.52%
Ironman4579 2 1.52%
Lions WMD 43 32.58%
P-L 24 18.18%
Scotty D 4 3.03%
TacticaLion 2 1.52%
Wingboy2999 1 0.76%
Woodnick 1 0.76%
Xiomera 45 34.09%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-19-2009, 10:22 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post

I once saw Miller defeat U-M in a championship game in college at Joe Louis. He had a 2-0 shutout. And he's awesome.

AND I've been to a Sabres game in Buffalo and half my family is from that area.

He leaves out that he was vehemently rooting against Miller!
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 10:23 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A vote for Xio would mean a better economy instantly.

A vote for Xio would mean clothes would no longer need to be necesarry while posting on SWDC, although I do often post nude.

A vote for Xio would mean the end of children going hungry.

A vote for Xio would mean more orgys on Saturday nights.

A vote for Xio would mean the Lions being the first team ever to go from 0-16 to 19-0.

And most importantly, a vote for Xio would lead to a crazy sexy time.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
He leaves out that he was vehemently rooting against Miller!
How could I not be a Miller fan? He attended a Michigan college and he plays for my favorite team in the Eastern Conference.

No joke.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:32 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How could I not be a Miller fan? He attended a Michigan college and he plays for my favorite team in the Eastern Conference.

No joke.
But at the time he was simply a Stater trying to beat the Wolverines~

Give me a little...

El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 10:38 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

No joke.
I can only imagine how much you love Abdelkader.

Abdelkader - Kennedy ftw.

None of this really mattered, though, as I'm throwing my vote to Brodeur.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 10:38 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Screw Xio's stupid network shows.

A vote for me is a vote for...

Old 05-19-2009, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you don't vote for me, the terrorists win.

Channel your inner Jack Bauer and fight! YOU'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!
Old 05-19-2009, 11:24 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
yeah I was surprised not to see IAC on the list. But he was already in the bills thread so I guess that's why he's not on the list.
Gee, I'm disappointed. Even if I finished last because I'm hard on the Lions, I think I deserved to be on the list at least. I'll vote for Addict or Xiomera as decent contributors worth reading and consistent posters.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:25 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fropez is a supporter of WMD

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 11:26 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Fropez is a supporter of WMD
Totally off subject, but Yodachu endorses fenikz for Arizona Cardinals superfan. Should be a heated battle between he and Jensen.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:34 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ya you really cant make a wrong choice in that competition

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:23 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Gee, I'm disappointed. Even if I finished last because I'm hard on the Lions, I think I deserved to be on the list at least. I'll vote for Addict or Xiomera as decent contributors worth reading and consistent posters.
I, too, was surprised not to see you on the list.. but maybe this one is for Lions fans under the age of 50.
Old 05-20-2009, 06:14 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
I, too, was surprised not to see you on the list.. but maybe this one is for Lions fans under the age of 50.
it's a very very deep group of guys. Though the fact Tactica is on there is kinda weird since he's been MIA for quite some time now. Maybe IAC, Prowler, Maybe Next Year Millen 2 or BRAVEHEART woulda been better there.

Consider this my vote for you IAC. Anyone able to put up with the Lions for multiple decades is a true superfan (and kind of insane, but that's beside the point)

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Last edited by Addict : 05-20-2009 at 06:18 AM.
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 08:22 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I'd have voted for IAC but he wasn't on the ballot.
Old 05-20-2009, 08:38 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pure and utter sex.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 08:38 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow, Xio is whoring it!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Iamcanadian was included on the Bills poll, no? You're only eligible for one.

Tough vote here. It's close between Lions WMD and Xiomera, so I went with WMD. Great group of posters, though.
Old 05-20-2009, 01:17 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Xio wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-20-2009, 01:22 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like Xio held on through a last minute WMD charge
Old 05-20-2009, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

The better man didn't win . . . that man was Wingy.
Old 05-20-2009, 01:52 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The better man didn't win . . . that man was Wingy.
Considering your own vote went....to yourself.....i have a hard time thinking that the better man in your eyes is really Wingy.
Old 05-20-2009, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Xio takes it in a slim victory and will face off against toonster, Vikes99, and the Packers winner!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Xio takes it in a slim victory and will face off against toonster, Vikes99, and the Packers winner!
I'll be steamrolled by Toonster.
Old 05-20-2009, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Considering your own vote went....to yourself.....i have a hard time thinking that the better man in your eyes is really Wingy.
Wingy voted for Tactica. Do you really think we all voted honestly? haha
Old 05-20-2009, 06:25 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But at the time he was simply a Stater trying to beat the Wolverines~

Give me a little...

That is a great picture taken by............... Dick Long.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote