Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 05-19-2009, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Early Line setup

According to bengals.com they have Whit starting at LT, Livings at LG, Cook at C, Williams at RG and Andre at RT.

Not sure I like Whit at LT, would rather Collins and Whit at LG.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 04:00 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
According to bengals.com they have Whit starting at LT, Livings at LG, Cook at C, Williams at RG and Andre at RT.

Not sure I like Whit at LT, would rather Collins and Whit at LG.
Whit isnt bad at LT and Livings showed alot at LG last season towards the end. C is still up for grabs. I think Cook can lose the initial start to Luigs.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My big question: Is Whit & Livings better that Collins & Whit

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 05-19-2009, 10:11 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
My big question: Is Whit & Livings better that Collins & Whit
Coaches seem to think so right now.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 02:27 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Last time Whit was at LT he had trouble with speed pass rushers. Collins did pretty well against them. In our division, we need the guy who can handle those rush guys.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 05-20-2009, 02:28 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Whitworth could be pretty good at LT but Id also rather see Anthony Collins in there to be honest with Whit at G. I do like to see Andre at RT though.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 07:05 AM    (permalink
SC Igniter
Rookie

SC Igniter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SC Igniter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Its early on the OL formation and wouldn't be surprised if this initial line up changes by the time the season starts.

Observations/Interesting comments:

- Lewis always had A Smith pegged at RT. This was revealing - I think they see another Willie.
- Cook seemed to be earmarked for the C position. They commented that he has the smarts/bulk to handle big NT. (I was a little surprised to hear this one as I thought this was a big need for the team?)
- Collins will be pushing for a starting spot (I think this could be either RT or LT)

Other stuff outside OL:
- palmer really pointed out Henry picking up his game, saying he is totally committed and expecting a big year from him. This is good news.
- palmer liked Coles
- Ray m was 2nd team SAM.
- Ochocino no show
SC Igniter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 12:25 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This should be noted, via the great Chick Ludwig on Anthony Collins

Quote:
I’ve been told by numerous scouts and NFL insiders that he’s the kind of guy who needs to be put in a competitive situation.
Good stuff from Bobbie Williams
Quote:
"Kyle was spitting out the defenses and I like hearing that. As for Andre, he can definitely move. I'm interested in seeing the full bloom. He's a bud. He listens. He's not coming in here as a know-it-all."
Ultimately I think you see:

LT - Collins
LG - Whitworth
C - Cook
RG - Williams
RT - Smith

The staff and players seem to be high on Cook, which isn't surprising given how optimism that goes out of control in the offseason. I'll believe it when I see it, certainly hope he's ready to take over.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote