Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-27-2009, 03:03 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The FML Thread

Tell me a few depressing stories about your lives you guys. I could use some cheering up ;). Here's my FML of the day (and it's only 9 AM!)

I went to work this morning and on the way to the bus stop I tripped over some random piece of pavement lying around, instead of just half-tripping and walking on, my right knee just decided "screw this, I'm done for the day". So I ended up in the proposal position wondering what the hell just happened.
So walking on with one knee aching a bit, I was back on my way, I come to the bus stop bus is already there, but it's loading in it's last passenger, now normally I'd run the 80-something yards between myself and the bus and still be on it, but that knee didn't really make it any easier. So I limp-fast walk towards the bus which drove off when I was about halfway there, with some damn kid giving me the "sucks for you, lepper"-look through the back window.

With the next bus 30 minutes later, I sat patiently for ten minutes staring at the clouds before realizing that I have the kind of job that requires me to stand and walk around all day long (and smiling, no less) and that with a knee that was already sore my day was most likely going to fall somewhere between very very lousy and day in hell. Added in that I'm only earning about 30 bucks a day (that's in 10 hours, I don't even know if that's legal) I just though "screw this, I'm going home".

Eagerly awaiting the call from work. FML.

PS: Yes my knee still hurts. It's actually getting worse.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote