Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-27-2009, 01:18 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
Hey Kobe called it "Good defense" and said he "I have no balance"
Kobe also said that night in Eagle, Colorado was sensual. :p I just couldn't help myself.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 01:21 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336 View Post
Damn look at all the cry babies now..

Tables turned when its 3-1 huh?

Terrible officiating.

And my rep is so high because I speak the truth. Just like I have since mid season. Cavs dont wanna see us.

Cavs can't hang with us.

You act like we are all Cavs fans, most of us could care less who wins this series. We're just sick of the constant bitching and conspiracy theories. And you calling anyone a crybaby is just irony at it's finest.

And I could name you 20 posters off the top of my head with rep similar to yours who are terrible posters. Rep means nothing. I'm not saying you're a terrible poster, but don't confuse rep with being any indicator of how good a poster you are.

Last edited by yo123 : 05-27-2009 at 01:26 AM.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 01:24 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336 View Post
Damn look at all the cry babies now..

Tables turned when its 3-1 huh?

Terrible officiating.

And my rep is so high because I speak the truth. Just like I have since mid season. Cavs dont wanna see us.

Cavs can't hang with us.
Weren't you compaining about officiating after winning?

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 01:25 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I too was interested in seeing what the Cavs would do against a REAL playoff team.

Old 05-27-2009, 01:33 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
Who the hell +reps this guy?
I rep him regularly, because he speaks his mind regardless of how people may react to it. Everyone was bashing him when he called the Magic winning in 6, and now that they may win it in 5, it looks like **** hit the fan for everyone else that was riding his nuts about it.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:43 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In the past, I have always tried to see what works in building Championship teams. But I have never seen a team do it with the same formula Orlando is currently using. With the way more and more SF/PF tweeners are becoming more popular in the league, I wonder if more teams will start to adopt this winning strategy. More and more big men like to jack up 3s the way Rashard and Hedo do it. The team lacks a true PG and instead, the ball goes through the hands of a Point Foward in Turkoglu. So yeah, I wonder if other teams could start to use this as a blueprint.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:24 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
We have roughly 80 Magic fans on this board.
Coming out of the woodwork since February.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
ahh, yes.

Foul on Sacramento, #10 Mike Bibby, impeding the progress of Kobe Bryant's elbow.
Tim Donaghy makes me sick.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 03:06 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People look at Kobe yelling at his teammates and think he's an asshole.

people look at lebron and think he's the model teammate for never yelling or getting mad at his teammates.

at a time like this which would you rather have?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 03:58 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can be a man and admit I was wrong at the outset about this series, I absolutely tip my hat to the Magic.

Now the Lakers need to pull their heads out of their asses and give Denver a glimpse of their low post game.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 10:59 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

The Lakers need to do something. Their so underachieving its ridiculous.

Old 05-27-2009, 11:13 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
People look at Kobe yelling at his teammates and think he's an asshole.

people look at lebron and think he's the model teammate for never yelling or getting mad at his teammates.

at a time like this which would you rather have?
Watch Kobe Doin Work. He is communicating with them, not exactly yelling. LeBron just yells at the Refs when they dont give him a call.

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:29 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
Watch Kobe Doin Work. He is communicating with them, not exactly yelling. LeBron just yells at the Refs when they dont give him a call.
Yeah I was so impressed watching that special on Kobe. I used to think of him as just selfish and getting pissed at his teammates, but the special showed that Kobe yells at his teammates telling them where to position defensively and a lot of times when he looks like he's yelling, he's screaming at his teammates to fck up the opponent. I think Kobe's great. One thing is Lamar Odom has turned into absolute garbage. They shouldn't resign him at all. Ariza is 100x better than him.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:42 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Yeah I was so impressed watching that special on Kobe. I used to think of him as just selfish and getting pissed at his teammates, but the special showed that Kobe yells at his teammates telling them where to position defensively and a lot of times when he looks like he's yelling, he's screaming at his teammates to fck up the opponent. I think Kobe's great. One thing is Lamar Odom has turned into absolute garbage. They shouldn't resign him at all. Ariza is 100x better than him.
Lamar lost a step and isn't big enough to do anything from the post. He was cranking like crazy last game from everywhere too. He just needs to feed Kobe game 5 and not try and be the sidekick. They have Pau for that.

oh, and Vujacic's jumper is busted. He's shooting like 18% from three. If he didn't have so much defensive tenacity, I'd say put in Morrison.

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 05-27-2009, 11:45 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lamar lost a step and isn't big enough to do anything from the post. He was cranking like crazy last game from everywhere too. He just needs to feed Kobe game 5 and not try and be the sidekick. They have Pau for that.

oh, and Vujacic's jumper is busted. He's shooting like 18% from three. If he didn't have so much defensive tenacity, I'd say put in Morrison.
Ewww.

Odom has been slowly declining bit by bit now for about a year and a half. He isn't big enough to post, and isn't a great scorer/slasher nor can he shoot the 3. What exactly is he there for? Ariza is going to cash in on that position when he's handed it.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:47 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lebron needs help. Mo Williams is NOT his Pippen. tonight's game was evident. I'm just an impartial guy in this series, literally just rooting for excellent games in both series'(and have not been disappointed), but man, I almost felt bad for Lebron tonight, especially at the end. He's doing it all himself, the other guys need to step it up, big time. I mean, Mo's a very nice player and all, but is disappearing. Z has been ok, but isn't that big post threat at this stage in his career. Varejo is a horrible excuse for an NBA player. I just think LBJ needs that #2 guy. A go to guy he trusts who can score and make plays regularly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:53 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Ewww.

Odom has been slowly declining bit by bit now for about a year and a half. He isn't big enough to post, and isn't a great scorer/slasher nor can he shoot the 3. What exactly is he there for? Ariza is going to cash in on that position when he's handed it.
Morrison can stroke. There is no questioning that. LA couldn't buy a jumper last game. Morristache is the man.

Quote:

Old 05-27-2009, 11:54 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Lebron needs help. Mo Williams is NOT his Pippen. tonight's game was evident. I'm just an impartial guy in this series, literally just rooting for excellent games in both series'(and have not been disappointed), but man, I almost felt bad for Lebron tonight, especially at the end. He's doing it all himself, the other guys need to step it up, big time. I mean, Mo's a very nice player and all, but is disappearing. Z has been ok, but isn't that big post threat at this stage in his career. Varejo is a horrible excuse for an NBA player. I just think LBJ needs that #2 guy. A go to guy he trusts who can score and make plays regularly.
LeBron's 7 turnovers in the 4th quarter and OT took away opportunities for his teammates late in the game. I agree that he could use a stud #2 next to him, but off of last night's game, it wasn't necessarily the supporting cast who lost the game, it had alot to do with LeBron's mistakes late.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Manic Depressant
Rookie

Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
LeBron's 7 turnovers in the 4th quarter and OT took away opportunities for his teammates late in the game. I agree that he could use a stud #2 next to him, but off of last night's game, it wasn't necessarily the supporting cast who lost the game, it had alot to do with LeBron's mistakes late.
I have no idea how you could watch any of the games so far and put the blame on LeBron. He's played very well in this series. The Cavs haven't been hitting their open shots and Orlando has hit most of their shots. That's been the difference and the games have been close enough that I wouldn't be surprised to see any of the teams win any given game.
Manic Depressant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:02 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic Depressant View Post
I have no idea how you could watch any of the games so far and put the blame on LeBron. He's played very well in this series. The Cavs haven't been hitting their open shots and Orlando has hit most of their shots. That's been the difference and the games have been close enough that I wouldn't be surprised to see any of the teams win any given game.
7 Turnovers. Those are wasted possessions. You waste that many possessions its your fault.

Quote:

Old 05-27-2009, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Manic Depressant
Rookie

Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
7 Turnovers. Those are wasted possessions. You waste that many possessions its your fault.
I'm not claiming James is perfect. He turned the ball over more than he usually does. Still, you can't expect your star player to post 50/10/10 with 2 turnovers every game, no matter how good he is. LeBron is the furthest thing from the problem with the Cavs. They need to make shots.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:09 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
totally agree, but still, I believe if Lyndon B Johnson had that #2 guy, that Scottie Pippen, he wouldn't force it as much, and a guy like that would be able to take control of the ball and give LBJ a possession or 2 break without doing it all himself. The mental aspect of it is huge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 01:22 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
totally agree, but still, I believe if Lyndon B Johnson had that #2 guy, that Scottie Pippen, he wouldn't force it as much, and a guy like that would be able to take control of the ball and give LBJ a possession or 2 break without doing it all himself. The mental aspect of it is huge.
As is the physical aspect Lebron is going to be turnover prone when he has the ball that much and fatigue sets in. It is pretty simple logic, the more you have the ball and are expected to make it all happen, the more you will make mistakes.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 01:26 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic Depressant View Post
LeBron is a big reason why they lost the game last night, there's no way you can deny that. I don't want to hear about fatigue and stuff because almost every player is suffering from that, and as a star player and the second coming of Jesus Christ, he needs to put his team in a position to win, and with the 7 lost possessions at the end of the game he took away some of that ability.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Manic Depressant
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
LeBron is a big reason why they lost the game last night, there's no way you can deny that. I don't want to hear about fatigue and stuff because almost every player is suffering from that, and as a star player and the second coming of Jesus Christ, he needs to put his team in a position to win, and with the 7 lost possessions at the end of the game he took away some of that ability.
The Cavaliers had plenty of opportunities to win that game had they hit their open shots or had any sort of offense generated by somebody other than LeBron.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:37 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

And lebron is no MJ!

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote