Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-05-2009, 02:05 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Differencing of opinion. Thats all this is. I can understand why someone wouldn't like it. So to each his own.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
********. If you had a cancer that said you were going to die within...15 years (again, whatever the number is, I think it was probably closer to 20), the first few years you'd be perfectly healthy but the last few years you would most likely be a useless vegetable, you're telling me the non selfish thing to do is leave your new born baby and wife?
It wasn't his health it was the fact that he couldn't raise a child when he himself was getting younger. He wanted his child to have a normal life and so he left before she was born so she wouldn't know he ever existed. He knew that his condition would prevent him from being a good father and so, unselfishly he left. You're completely missing the point of the movie. It wasn't to show the audience what it would be like if someone actually aged backwards, but Fincher used that scenario rather to get his message across about life and death.

Last edited by Todd Bertuzzi : 06-05-2009 at 02:10 PM.
Todd Bertuzzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 04:14 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just watched the trailer for "Shrink" and I am very very excited for it. Looks great. Spacey is the ****.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I just watched the trailer for "Shrink" and I am very very excited for it. Looks great. Spacey is the ****.
You have a link?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 04:41 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
You have a link?
www.apple.com/trailers
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got back from The Hangover and it was ******* hilarious.
Old 06-06-2009, 12:03 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Went to see the Hangover and it was sold out.... :(

Have to wait until tomorrow.
Old 06-06-2009, 12:04 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh. I put it in the wrong thread. I loved The Hangover. Ours was sold out too. We got tickets, but had to sit in the very front row. And it was still great.
Old 06-06-2009, 12:06 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll wait to see the hangover till next week...I hate super crowded movies. Can't wait to see it though.

Ed Helms+Rob Riggle=comedic masters

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 01:17 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
I'll wait to see the hangover till next week...I hate super crowded movies. Can't wait to see it though.

Ed Helms+Rob Riggle=comedic masters
Same here. Plus I like saving the $2 by going in the afternoon when not too many people are there. There was like 15 people or so when I went to see UP last week. Less people equals less chance that someone will keep opening their phone and texting throughout the movie or doing something else annoying.
Old 06-06-2009, 10:31 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's amazing the **** that they film in my neighbourhood. Right now they're filming some rom com with Rachel McAdams before MTV's The City it's ridiculous. I'm probably going to end up in one of these movies

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:39 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
It's amazing the **** that they film in my neighbourhood. Right now they're filming some rom com with Rachel McAdams before MTV's The City it's ridiculous. I'm probably going to end up in one of these movies
You should seduce Rachel McAdams with your fischstache. Its really the only viable option left at this point.
Quote:
Old 06-06-2009, 12:18 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
I'm in love with Rachel McAdams.
Old 06-06-2009, 12:29 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cant wait to see Moon. I've read several reviews calling it one of the best sci-fi movies ever and others saying it's the best one in the last 20+ years or so. Havent heard any negatives yet. It's 13/13 fresh on rottentomatoes.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 06-06-2009 at 12:32 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 12:52 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I cant wait to see Moon. I've read several reviews calling it one of the best sci-fi movies ever and others saying it's the best one in the last 20+ years or so. Havent heard any negatives yet. It's 13/13 fresh on rottentomatoes.
I am super duper excited for Moon. I also have yet to hear a bad thing, and it has Kevin Spacey and the god, Sam Rockwell...I think it shall be spectacular.
Quote:
Old 06-06-2009, 12:53 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Extract is another one that look good. Mike Judge is the man.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-06-2009, 12:55 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Extract is another one that look good. Mike Judge is the man.
I want to make animal noises with Mila Kunis. And Ben Affleck is my hero.
Quote:
Old 06-06-2009, 02:01 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Hangover was great and really funny go see it

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 02:09 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree very much with everything said in MOTH's last two posts.

I didn't see The Hangover yesterday, unlike everyone else at the theater. I'll see it eventually, but we saw Star Trek instead with two other people in the theater. I liked it a lot, very entertaining. Couldn't complain much about any of the characters. Very good movie.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 04:03 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Hangover to me was the funniest movie since Old School..I urge everyone to see it as soon as possible. I haven't laughed so hard throughout a whole movie in a very very long time and the most worthwhile 10$ i have spent at a theater in a while. I was literally crying from laughing so hard at a few parts.

Dear god, I want to see it again!

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 04:18 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Watched Doubt. Pretty good. PSH was great as always. Streep was fantastic too.
Old 06-06-2009, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got back from The Hangover not that long ago. It was solid, but I wasnt laughing non-stop. About a B/B+

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 04:51 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I got back from The Hangover not that long ago. It was solid, but I wasnt laughing non-stop. About a B/B+
Zach Galifanakas is so funny I laugh just by seeing him onscreen. I trust it will be hilarious.
Quote:
Old 06-06-2009, 05:00 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hangover was pretty good. I agree with the B/B- grade, maybe A-/B-? Zach Galifanakas is hilarious. It was exactly what I expected when I went, so I enjoyed it.
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 05:05 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Olga Kurylenko was the only thing good about Max Payne after having a few days to reflect on it. Just eye candy, though as she is a dreadful actress.

Surprisingly, Mila Kunis wasnt all that hot in this one. Mila in gothic makeup...very meh. In everything else...amazing.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS