Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > AFC East Division Forum

AFC East Division Forum Discuss the AFC East

View Poll Results: Who is the best LB in the division?
Jarod Mayo 4 14.29%
Adalius Thomas 3 10.71%
Joey Porter 8 28.57%
Paul Pozluzny 4 14.29%
Kavika Mitchell 0 0%
Bart Scott 1 3.57%
David Harris 8 28.57%
Calvin Pace 0 0%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-07-2009, 01:24 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Best LB in Division

Who do you guys believe it the best LB in the division?

Forgive me if I missed someone who is worthy, i'm just throwing this out quickly before heading out.

Jarod Mayo - Quickly established himself as one of the bright young stars at the inside linebacker position. He has great speed, reliable tackler, and is smart. Great upside.

Adalius Thomas - Versatile, versatile, versatile. He was injured last year, so his impact was reduced, but he can do a bit of everything, and does it at a high level.

Joey Porter - GREAT bounce-back year after appearing to be a bust signing. He was a force for the Dolphins last year and has been a very good LB for a long time. An emotional leader. How much does he have left?

Paul Pozluzny - Solid, but not spectacular, he is a reliable guy who is at the heart of that defense. Still young.

Kavika Mitchell - Why is he on this list? I think he is an underrated talent. He was very good last year, made plays, is a punishing hitter, can blitz, and plays with emotion. I don't see him winning this, but he deserves some recognition from what i've seen.

Bart Scott - New to the division, he has been under Ray Lewis' shadow for a number of years. He is violent and wants to punish opponents.

David Harris - Made an instant impact as a rookie, and but last year came back down to earth as he experienced some injury issues. He has been a tackling machine when healthy, and can lay the lumber. Still young.

Calvin Pace - Bloated contract, but a very good player who has done a bit of everything since coming to the Jets. May get compared to his contract, but he is an above average defender on the outside.

Feel free to comment if you believe someone else is worthy. Got to run.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote