Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 02-26-2007, 04:11 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still dont want a receiver but, Jason Hill opened my eyes, today.

I say resign Crayton and continue the development of Sammy and Miles.

Too bad we didnt wait a year and draft say an Olsen this year. Still not sold on Fasano and dont know where he fits in with our team. Of course, Olsen may have not made sence if we dont intend to use the double TE, under Garrett.

I hope this make sense to you guys. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 02-26-2007 at 05:42 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 05:35 AM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.

WTF??????

It says I am MTMock but I am not..........
Old 02-26-2007, 07:27 AM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

robert_in_bigd hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Any idea what Breaston's short shuttle was?

He was a great punt returner and looks to be a great 3/4 pick. I think much better value than Ginn even if a tad slower.
robert_in_bigd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 09:30 AM    (permalink
FinChase
Veteran

FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I still dont want a receiver but, Jason Hill opened my eyes, today.

I say resign Crayton and continue the development of Sammy and Miles.

Too bad we didnt wait a year and draft say an Olsen this year. Still not sold on Fasano and dont know where he fits in with our team. Of course, Olsen may have not made sence if we dont intend to use the double TE, under Garrett.

I hope this make sense to you guys. :)
He opened a lot of people's eyes, unfortunately. I had him as one of my top 2nd day sleeper picks, but that probably won't happen now.
FinChase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 09:54 AM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.

How good are Hill's hands?
Old 02-26-2007, 10:32 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He has huge hands... he has great catching ability as well. If we do go WR, he's at the top of my list.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-26-2007, 10:41 AM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

Well Tank Tyler ran a 5.33, sorry D-Unit, he will be lucky to go at the end of the 2nd.
Old 02-26-2007, 11:23 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNewFan41 View Post
Well Tank Tyler ran a 5.33, sorry D-Unit, he will be lucky to go at the end of the 2nd.
Hardly... He was expected to run in that area. I dont like him in the 3-4 personally, dont think he would be a good fit here.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-26-2007, 01:41 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

He weighed in at only 306, isn't that small too......
Old 02-26-2007, 02:45 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He weighed in at only 306, isn't that small too......
Yeah, just as small as Fergy. LOL!

I hope we draft him in the second. I'd be so happy. He put up the bench 42 times. Wait till he gets some NFL weight training and coaching.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 03:00 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

I've been saying 2nd round all along, that would be great.

It doesn't look like we are gonna get Dielman, so you think we take Blalock?

And Ross is 25, I know Newman is a pro-bowler, or should be one and will be one next season, but I don't want another 25 year old.
Old 02-26-2007, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Poet3334 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
I've been saying 2nd round all along, that would be great.

It doesn't look like we are gonna get Dielman, so you think we take Blalock?

And Ross is 25, I know Newman is a pro-bowler, or should be one and will be one next season, but I don't want another 25 year old.
I would love to get Blalock, but not in the first. I think if we sign Leonard Davis, which I think will happen, we go S in round one, G/WR in round two. IMHO.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
Albert Camus
Poet3334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 04:50 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.

I'm still not sure Rivera gets released.
Old 02-26-2007, 05:05 PM    (permalink
mtmock
Rookie

mtmock needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poet3334 View Post
I would love to get Blalock, but not in the first. I think if we sign Leonard Davis, which I think will happen, we go S in round one, G/WR in round two. IMHO.
I think that is what will happen...We take the best DB available in R.1, then most likely one of these 3 guys in r.2 or 3 ...
1.Aundrae Allison
2.Steve Smith
3.Jason Hill

Dallas Cowboys 07-08 Superbowl CHAMPS!
mtmock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 05:08 PM    (permalink
mtmock
Rookie

Quote:
I don't think we expected him to run any higher? i don't think a 5.33 would matter it's a DT not a LB or a WR...5.33 is pretty average

Old 02-26-2007, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmock View Post
I think that is what will happen...We take the best DB available in R.1, then most likely one of these 3 guys in r.2 or 3 ...
1.Aundrae Allison
2.Steve Smith
3.Jason Hill
I like it.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
Albert Camus
Old 02-26-2007, 05:17 PM    (permalink
mtmock
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poet3334 View Post
I like it.
it appears Jones and Phillips do 2 :D
I'd be exstatic. setting up for the future WR and filling our second biggest need in the secondary in the draft...and We can spend a day 2 pick on an O-lineman if we sign Davis

Old 02-26-2007, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmock View Post
it appears Jones and Phillips do 2 :D
I'd be exstatic. setting up for the future WR and filling our second biggest need in the secondary in the draft...and We can spend a day 2 pick on an O-lineman if we sign Davis
Where do you think we go in round 3? I say OLB.

Albert Camus
Old 02-26-2007, 09:15 PM    (permalink
mtmock
Rookie

yea that'd be good

Old 02-26-2007, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adam Schefter reports that we are expected to release Drew Bledsoe soon. That'll free up $5.5 M in cap space. Cool beans.

http://nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/10023999

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 09:48 PM    (permalink
mtmock
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12 View Post
Adam Schefter reports that we are expected to release Drew Bledsoe soon. That'll free up $5.5 M in cap space. Cool beans.

http://nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/10023999
REALLY THAT MUCH THAT'D BE AWESOME...that's more than enough to sign a backup qb or it add to the contracxt of a gaurd...thanks for the info :)

Old 02-26-2007, 10:41 PM    (permalink
mtmock
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Yeah, just as small as Fergy. LOL!

I hope we draft him in the second. I'd be so happy. He put up the bench 42 times. Wait till he gets some NFL weight training and coaching.
that wouldn't be bad

Old 02-28-2007, 11:00 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

What's the deal with Patrick Crayton? I know we are pretty close to locking up Mr. Colombo but, no talk about Pat. I have to admit, I'll be very angry if we do not resign him. I know he's restricted but, i thought we would hear something by now.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-28-2007, 11:54 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Just heard this on ESPN News and found this link...

Dallas reportedly
wants Babineaux

Seahawks defensive back Jordan Babineaux, nicknamed the "Cowboy Killer" for his game-saving plays against the Dallas Cowboys over the past two seasons, could be a Cowboy this year.

Dallas, according to a report in Tuesday's Fort Worth Star-Telegram, is believed to be targeting Babineaux as a free-agent signee when free agency starts Friday. League sources confirmed the Cowboys' interest to The Seattle Times.

Babineaux, 24, started at safety and cornerback for the Seahawks last season and is best remembered for tackling Dallas quarterback Tony Romo to prevent a first down after a bobbled snap late in a Jan. 6 NFC wild-card playoff game between the Cowboys and host Seahawks, who won 21-20.

Babineaux is a restricted free agent, and the Seahawks are expected to tender him by Thursday's deadline.

The Seahawks retain the right to match any offer from another team for Babineaux once he is tendered, or receive a draft choice as compensation if he signs an offer sheet elsewhere.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 02-28-2007 at 12:18 PM.
Old 02-28-2007, 01:32 PM    (permalink
FinChase
Veteran

FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Just heard this on ESPN News and found this link...

Dallas reportedly
wants Babineaux

Seahawks defensive back Jordan Babineaux, nicknamed the "Cowboy Killer" for his game-saving plays against the Dallas Cowboys over the past two seasons, could be a Cowboy this year.

Dallas, according to a report in Tuesday's Fort Worth Star-Telegram, is believed to be targeting Babineaux as a free-agent signee when free agency starts Friday. League sources confirmed the Cowboys' interest to The Seattle Times.

Babineaux, 24, started at safety and cornerback for the Seahawks last season and is best remembered for tackling Dallas quarterback Tony Romo to prevent a first down after a bobbled snap late in a Jan. 6 NFC wild-card playoff game between the Cowboys and host Seahawks, who won 21-20.

Babineaux is a restricted free agent, and the Seahawks are expected to tender him by Thursday's deadline.

The Seahawks retain the right to match any offer from another team for Babineaux once he is tendered, or receive a draft choice as compensation if he signs an offer sheet elsewhere.
That's unexpected. All the names we've been throwing around, I haven't heard Babineaux mentioned anywhere.
FinChase is offline   Reply With Quote