Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-10-2009, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it has something to do with the fact that the possibility of contracting AIDS is higher through anal rather than vaginal intercourse.
Old 06-10-2009, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 11:43 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I did hear in my Human Sexuality class that the odds slightly are lower, but it's def. still possible.
I remember some doctor in a ron jeremy biogrophy vid back in the day that she's " never seen a female to male case" or something like that. And I know STDs are much easier for women to get. That's why I asked.

It was also known as a *** man's disease when it first came around.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.

Last edited by TitleTown088 : 06-10-2009 at 11:48 PM.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 12:36 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
I remember some doctor in a ron jeremy biogrophy vid back in the day that she's " never seen a female to male case" or something like that. And I know STDs are much easier for women to get. That's why I asked.

Well a reason for it being a *** man's disease is probably because, it seems, the *** community is far more promiscuous than the straight community. When it got started in the *** community, it would have spread quickly. And another big reason is probably as mentioned, as I can't see a way vaginal sex could be as AIDS-friendly as anal. All the blood and because there's no risk of pregnancy(I actually originally wrote lesser, lol) I would imagine there would be less of an incentive to wear a condom.

And of course there are male to female transmissions of AIDS. Look at Africa. I don't believe for a second that the millions and millions of people in Africa with AIDS caught it by porking people with their own parts.

EDIT: I see now that you meant strictly female to male, not necessarily vice versa. I still would think that at least some of the cases involved unclean women with clean men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 02:35 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 06-11-2009, 06:43 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Yes Female to Male can happen. It is at much lower rate is because of protected sex. *** men are less likely to use condoms because, you know, they cannot get pregnant. Why an asshole could give you aids and a vagina couldn't doesn't make sense. I mean all that separates it is a stench, ya know what I mean?

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 07:43 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 08:39 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In regards to the transmission of HIV and AIDS the reason you see more male to male and male to female than female to male is for two main reasons.
Reason 1: It has been determined that anal intercourse is far more abrasive to the ***** than vaginal intercourse, thus there is a higher partner to partner transmission ratio when male to male cases are concerned.

Reason 2: In male to male and male to female cases, the seminal fluid is being deposited into and left (for the most part) with the partner. Males do not end up with as much fluid transmission from the female (in 99% of the cases)

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 11:11 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's the second pic in here saying men can't get HIV from women... I feel stupid askign this, but Any truth to that? I know I've heard stuff like that before.
It doesn't say that directly, but the implication is there and (imo) intended. I actually clipped a logo that I assume is from a propaganda machine of some sort against homosexuality.

Yes, HIV can be transmitted to and from any one, regardless of gender. Freddie Mercury was part of a generation where promiscuity (ie the sexual revolution of the counterculture) was prominent. "Free Love" as it were. For the reasons mentioned by others, it was a time when the ***, male population had a high transmission & risk rate.

Education makes all the difference, and the risk has been greatly reduced across the board - ****/hetero.

But enough of this serious ********. Have another look at this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
is nice!

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 11:15 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BTW - am I the only one who found the face-palm image priceless, both in content and timing??? Well played, StripedWalrus, well played. rofl

A few old favorites:

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 07:23 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 06-11-2009, 07:31 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Old 06-11-2009, 11:39 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not pictures, but I can't find the video's one so here you are.

Cleveland Tourism
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No fail. We need more Milfs.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:30 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
No fail. We need more Milfs.
I couldn't agree more.

Old 06-12-2009, 08:34 AM    (permalink
NBA
Rookie

NBA is a cocksman.NBA is a cocksman.NBA is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
Yes Female to Male can happen. It is at much lower rate is because of protected sex. *** men are less likely to use condoms because, you know, they cannot get pregnant. Why an asshole could give you aids and a vagina couldn't doesn't make sense. I mean all that separates it is a stench, ya know what I mean?
The odds are lower for a man to get it from a women by vaginal sex because women of the mucus in the vagina. it acts as a protective wall
so yeah.
no mucus in the booty hole
NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:24 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AIDS first occurred in the US via the *** population. Only happened in *** people at first until it spread to heteros. But thankfully we all know the cure for AIDS is money as seen in South Park.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:39 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
AIDS first occurred in the US via the *** population. Only happened in *** people at first until it spread to heteros. But thankfully we all know the cure for AIDS is money as seen in South Park.
No, it was first reported with infections in homosexual men, bust most scientists who track the disease believe that it came to the US from Haiti via Africa and not necessarily through homosexuality.

Sadly, and this is my own personal opinion, diseases such as AIDS and Cancer will never by fully, cured, as now, the money generated from research and pharmaceutical development has become "political".

This is one of the opinions that I hope I am wrong about.

Old 06-12-2009, 11:47 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
Wait, that was actually made in in Paint? If so that is pretty ******* awesome.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:50 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
No, it was first reported with infections in homosexual men, bust most scientists who track the disease believe that it came to the US from Haiti via Africa and not necessarily through homosexuality.

Sadly, and this is my own personal opinion, diseases such as AIDS and Cancer will never by fully, cured, as now, the money generated from research and pharmaceutical development has become "political".

(Not the thread for this but I'm going to voice my opinion just this once.....)

I've argued many times before that I don't think we'll see the cure to things like AIDS and Cancer. Because honestly, theres no money in a true cure. The real dough comes from temporary fixes that people (or their filthy and grossly rich insurance companies) have to keep paying for over and over again.

Here's a good example I like to whip out whenever someone questions as to whether we as a society could do something major in a short amount of time.

In the 1940's, well before significant computer technology or anything of that sort, the US brought together some of the world's greatest minds, locked them in the dessert and in an incredibly short amount of time, they invented a weapon capable of wiping out entire cities.

Now imagine if we did something like that with cancer research. We pool together the greatest cancer specialists and researches, give them a nearly limitless supply of resources and let them do whatever it takes to cure cancer.

I think it would be done in under a year. But like I said earlier, the people with the means to make that happen (lots and lots and lots of money) aren't interested in finding a mostly profitless cure.....
Old 06-12-2009, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Yep. As Chris Rock used to say, "The money isn't in the cure, the money is in the medicine."

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:08 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

well I remember the first aids cases in the US were reported in *** people and in the *** population...in fact there was even a time back then when they wondered if straight people would get it.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:23 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
(Not the thread for this but I'm going to voice my opinion just this once.....)

I've argued many times before that I don't think we'll see the cure to things like AIDS and Cancer. Because honestly, theres no money in a true cure. The real dough comes from temporary fixes that people (or their filthy and grossly rich insurance companies) have to keep paying for over and over again.

Here's a good example I like to whip out whenever someone questions as to whether we as a society could do something major in a short amount of time.

In the 1940's, well before significant computer technology or anything of that sort, the US brought together some of the world's greatest minds, locked them in the dessert and in an incredibly short amount of time, they invented a weapon capable of wiping out entire cities.

Now imagine if we did something like that with cancer research. We pool together the greatest cancer specialists and researches, give them a nearly limitless supply of resources and let them do whatever it takes to cure cancer.

I think it would be done in under a year. But like I said earlier, the people with the means to make that happen (lots and lots and lots of money) aren't interested in finding a mostly profitless cure.....
Think Oil.I remember reading that cars were develped in the 70s that got crazy MPG ( nearly the same hybrids get today) but the oil companies paid off people to never develope them. There's no money in it.

This is where Gordon Gecko is wrong, Greed, for lack of a better word, can be bad.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:25 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:42 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
well I remember the first aids cases in the US were reported in *** people and in the *** population...in fact there was even a time back then when they wondered if straight people would get it.
How can you remember you weren't even born then? The time when the wondered if "straights" could get it was very short lived when they found that intravenous drug users and hemophiliacs began reporting as well. Yes, the first reports were from *** men, but that was like in 1981. I remember pretty clearly as they were first reported in LA and people in California went nuts over how quickly they thought this would spread prior to sufficient knowledge being put forth.