Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-19-2009, 10:41 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Leg Pressed 930 yesterday for my heavy double...I'm on my way to 1K, but there is a problem. The sled holds a max of 810:( (the sled weighs 120). And they don't have any 100 pound plates at Planet Fitness. I think I'm just going to have someone sit on it when I get to that ability, lol.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:05 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Every morning I wake up I've been doing ab exercises (leg lifts, crunches, sit ups, and bicycle crunches) along with pushups.

At lunch I do more pushups (not many, maybe 15)

Then in the evening I do more pushups, crunches, and walk for an hour.

I've got to lose 50lbs soon.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:08 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Every morning I wake up I've been doing ab exercises (leg lifts, crunches, sit ups, and bicycle crunches) along with pushups.

Are you a member a gym? I use the sit down bike for 45 miuntes on cardio days and just watch the Phillies. Time flies that way. Burns 394 calories for me as well.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:31 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Are you a member a gym? I use the sit down bike for 45 miuntes on cardio days and just watch the Phillies. Time flies that way. Burns 394 calories for me as well.
Yes, I am. When I used to go I used the elliptical and treadmill.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 07:25 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

If the goal is to lose 50lbs back off of the abs and do more cardio. Ab exercises aren't going to help much for what you want to accomplish. Ab exercises will build up the muscle, but it won't burn a lot of calories so you won't be losing much weight from it.
Old 06-19-2009, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have dropped a little over 2 lbs as of this morning btw. How is everyone else doing?
Old 06-19-2009, 07:59 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I have dropped a little over 2 lbs as of this morning btw. How is everyone else doing?
172, still. 8 pounds until I reach my goal but it's gonna be a while since I do a lot of cardio.

Old 06-19-2009, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At around 270. The scale in the locker room said 276 but I subtracted 6 pounds due to shoes, sweat soaked clothes, and not having **** in a while.

My body hurts from my previous two workouts. I hate conditioning tests, have to prepare for one in just 5-6 weeks, which should be plenty of time if I keep practicing and doing other conditioning.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hated conditioning tests......altho I was way bigger then. I would probably not mind them as much right now. My cardio is getting pretty good.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:14 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've lost about 2.5 pounds.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 10:16 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really need to start lifting this week but I have absolutely no motivation to go to the gym whatsoever. Idk what it is because I used to be a really hard worker.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 10:24 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
I really need to start lifting this week but I have absolutely no motivation to go to the gym whatsoever. Idk what it is because I used to be a really hard worker.
This is the only thing I can give advice on, motivation. I have struggled with motivation to go to the gym for a while, and is a big part of the reason I've never been in good shape. Over the last year or so, I've really started to get motivated. The big thing is forcing yourself into a routine regardless of circumstances. If you have no time, still go to the gym, just to do it even if you don't stay that long. I've found that once I get into a routine with going to the gym, I will feel guilty and lazy if I don't go one day.
Old 06-19-2009, 11:07 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm at 147...so pissed that its the end of the third week and havn't added on any more weight. I went from 144 to 147, now I hit a wall.

I'm start making my own weight gainer of whey, oatmeal, banana, peanut butter and milk.

I eat 3000 clean calories, I'm about to up it to 3500.
Old 06-19-2009, 11:09 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Best way to do it, is keep making sure your heart rate changes when doing cardio. Doing cardio for 1 hr is okay, but doing cardio for 30 mins, with different intervals will really burn those calories. The 1 hour cardio, your body will be like ohh snap the first 10 mins, then it'll be like okay I know what to do to now no sweat. Now if you do 30 mins, of intense stuff, like jog then sprint walk, sprint again. You body won't know what the hell to do and you'll burn of more calories and fat that way.
Old 06-19-2009, 11:14 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

I need to get protein. It's been three weeks at the gym and I haven't been taking any supplements other than Fish Oil that I've discontinued.

Old 06-20-2009, 12:00 AM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
i lietrally dropped a **** and lost a lb right its gotta count for something
Old 06-21-2009, 08:17 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Weighed myself today and I'm 167.3. Now 12.7 pounds off of my goal instead of 8 like I was last week. I'm dieting properly and doing a lot of cardio so it's a win win.

Old 06-21-2009, 10:24 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

losing weight sucks.
especially if you're of the female variety.

i normally have to lose 15-20 lbs during racing season... not because i'm tubby, but because climbing hills = waaaaaaaay easier when you're 15 lbs lighter. sure i lose a little flatland speed. but superior wind position and smarts tend to win.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 10:26 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Weighed myself today and I'm 167.3. Now 12.7 pounds off of my goal instead of 8 like I was last week. I'm dieting properly and doing a lot of cardio so it's a win win.
are you like 5'2?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 10:50 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
are you like 5'2?
167, and 5'2.

you look like this guy.

Old 06-22-2009, 07:49 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
167, and 5'2.

you look like this guy.

A lot of the women riders I know are pretty tall, for women. There are a good amount that are shorter as well, but its funny, I've never seen a female rider (over the age of 16) who isn't either less than 5'2 or 5'3 or more than 5'7 or 5'8. My guess is you are more of an endurance rider, and less of a sprinter?

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 08:35 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
are you like 5'2?
Funny thing is, I'm 6'0 even.

Old 06-22-2009, 11:02 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
A lot of the women riders I know are pretty tall, for women. There are a good amount that are shorter as well, but its funny, I've never seen a female rider (over the age of 16) who isn't either less than 5'2 or 5'3 or more than 5'7 or 5'8. My guess is you are more of an endurance rider, and less of a sprinter?
indeed.

i used to ride about 60-100 miles a day in SA. mountains! ZOOM ZOOM up.

sprinting requires a different body type, just like running. distance runners are lean and efficient. sprinting and track cyclists tend to be muscle, and lots of it.

i.e. theo bos

the rest are basically any sized... the neat part is about cycling, you can be whatever shape, and still be competitive.

Old 06-22-2009, 11:15 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First thing that came to mind when I saw rider...was jockey or horseback rider (equestrian), I wont lie. I then thought, "AQ is a jockey? That is awesome." haha. I was tired at the moment. Bikes are cool too, I guess.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 05:39 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I destroyed myself in the gym today in only 20 minutes.

Pull ups x10
Body weight squats x15
Pushups x 10
V situps x 10

On repeat for 20 minutes with no break
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote