Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-26-2009, 06:51 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

Location: only gangstas read this. congratulations on being gangsta.
StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Last edited by StackJaxx : 06-26-2009 at 06:56 PM.
StackJaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apathy is nasty, good call.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nas-Purple has a great ******* beat. Love that song.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:16 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

purple is just one of those nas songs that stick with you. the halftime is the same way.
apathy and celph need to get more love honestly. celph has some cringe worthy lines in that song.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

apathy absolutely raped auto tune/ Kanye

Last edited by Rob S : 06-26-2009 at 08:23 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 08:15 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

some more,
Murs ft Shock G and Humpty- Risky Business.
Whack Rappers- Afroman.
Can't forget about you- Nas.
Gettin Up- Q-Tip.

MURS goes not get the attention he deserves, murs for president was amazing.
Old 06-26-2009, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody else love Wiz Khalifa
Old 06-26-2009, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
Anybody else love Wiz Khalifa
My favorite rapper. I hope he does a show down in AZ or he does one while I am in the Burgh in the next couple weeks. <33333333333333333333333 Wiz.
Old 06-26-2009, 08:39 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My top 5 rappers of all time:
1 2Pac
2 Mac Dre
3 The Notorious B.I.G.
4 The Game
5 Eminem

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
My favorite rapper. I hope he does a show down in AZ or he does one while I am in the Burgh in the next couple weeks. <33333333333333333333333 Wiz.
I wanna see him in show so bad!!!! I talked to a random guy at ocean city who saw Wiz in concert and he said when he sings Say Yeah when it goes "Say Yeah throw the money in the air" He throws backstage passes into the crowd.

God I want to see him in concert so bad I love him also. He isnt really well known in my area.
Old 06-26-2009, 09:40 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Weezy rappin about football.

Last edited by TACKLE : 06-26-2009 at 09:42 PM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 09:48 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Weezy rappin about football.

that was almost as bad as that garbage song about kobe.
i can stand wayne in spurts, but the way he floods the market with average songs that get slurped up by middle class white kids makes me wanna throw up. its a new mixtape every week, how about SHUTTING THE **** UP.
Old 06-28-2009, 07:47 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just some Bay cats I be listening to..

Mac Dre, Vallejo

Mob Figaz, Pittsburgh

Messy Marv, San Francisco

Money Gang, Vallejo (RIP Johnny Ca$h)

Stunnaman, South Berkley

And then there's Yukmouth, the Luniz, the Pack, Sleepy D, D-Lo, Philthy Rich, the Team and Clyde Carson. Ya Boy is doin' his thang and Andre Nickatina BEEN doin' his thang. Too Short.. I don't even gotta hype him up.

Last edited by YAYareaRB : 06-28-2009 at 07:49 PM.
YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 09:33 PM    (permalink
NBA
Rookie

NBA is a cocksman.NBA is a cocksman.NBA is a cocksman.

Big L is one of the greatest mcees of all time
one be lo is raw as hell
lil wayne had some hot **** win he wus a yungin
like shine, everything, bling bling
stuff like that
andre 3000 is to sick man
andre 3000 and lupe fiasco were as good as commercial **** got
NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 09:37 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackJaxx View Post
that was almost as bad as that garbage song about kobe.
i can stand wayne in spurts, but the way he floods the market with average songs that get slurped up by middle class white kids makes me wanna throw up. its a new mixtape every week, how about SHUTTING THE **** UP.
No why would he do that if people buy his garbage? He's making money.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 10:09 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
My top 5 rappers of all time:
1 Dylan
2 Dylan
3 Dylan
4 Dylan
5 Dylan
fixed it for you
because he spits hot fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 10:50 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
fixed it for you
because he spits hot fire.
Too close mahn too close

Old 06-29-2009, 10:02 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Just some Bay cats I be listening to..

Mac Dre, Vallejo

Mob Figaz, Pittsburgh

Messy Marv, San Francisco

Money Gang, Vallejo (RIP Johnny Ca$h)

Stunnaman, South Berkley

And then there's Yukmouth, the Luniz, the Pack, Sleepy D, D-Lo, Philthy Rich, the Team and Clyde Carson. Ya Boy is doin' his thang and Andre Nickatina BEEN doin' his thang. Too Short.. I don't even gotta hype him up.
I love Bay Area rap so ****** much...
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 12:22 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I love Bay Area rap so ****** much...
Seriously? Who do you listen to mostly?

Old 06-29-2009, 03:30 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Seriously? Who do you listen to mostly?
Nickatina and Mac Dre are two of my favorite rappers, period. I also like Too Short, The Pack, Mistah FAB, E-40 (his older stuff + My Ghetto Report Card), Yukmouth, Messy Marv, Keak, Traxamillion, San Quinn, Zion I, Living Legends....there's so much talent in the Bay that it's stupid.

I used to be a thizz dealer, dude. I know what's good with the hyphy movement. ;)
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 10:51 AM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 10:57 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didnt like Kid Cudi till I heard this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ9pl4sKC3c

I like Drake alot rite now. this song is kind of weird, but I like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBVUv0D8WXc

Haha, wasnt here when the imbed feature go put on NFLDC.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 01:18 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hollywood undead

theyre hardcore/rap.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

omg critesy no offense to you but I can't stand these guys they are so annoying :|

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 01:23 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
omg critesy no offense to you but I can't stand these guys they are so annoying :|

haha yeah i can see why people dont like em, but i just love how their songs are about getting absolutely wasted and ****** bitches.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote