Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 06-19-2009, 01:37 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm rather bored so some depth chart predictions. Some of the back ups are off I'm sure.

QB- Jacory Harris/Taylor Cook/Cannon Smith/AJ Highsmith
RB- Graig Cooper/Javarris James/Lee Chambers/Mike James/Damien Berry/Lamar Miller
FB- Patrick Hill/John Calhoun
WR- Aldarius Johnson/LaRon Byrd/Leonard Hankerson
WR- Travis Benjamin/Tommy Streeter/Davon Johnson
WR- Thearon Collier/Kendall Thompkins
TE- Dedrick Epps/Richard Gordon/Billy Sanders/Jimmy Graham/Cory White
LT- Jason Fox/Ben Jones/Malcolm Bunche
LG- Orlando Franklin/Brandon Washington
C- AJ Trump/Tyler Horn/Jared Wheeler
RG- Joel Figueroa/Harland Gunn/Ian Symonette
RT- Matt Pipho/Jermaine Johnson/Stephen Plein

DE- Adewale Ojomo/Marcus Robinson/Andrew Smith/Dyron Dye
DT- Marcus Forston/Joe Joseph/Micanor Regis/Curtis Porter
DT- Allen Bailey/Josh Holmes/Jeremy Lewis/Luther Robinson
DE- Eric Moncur/Oliver Vernon/Steven Wesley/Gavin Hardin
OLB- Sean Spence/Ramon Buchanan/CJ Holton
MLB- Darryl Sharpton/Arthur Brown
OLB- Colin McCarthy/Jordan Futch/Kylan Robinson/Shayon Green
CB- Brandon Harris/Chavez Grant/Ryan Hill/Jamal Reid
CB- DeMarcus Van Dyke/Sam Shields/Brandon McGee
S- Vaughn Telemaque/Jojo Nicolas/Prince Kent/Joe Wylie
S- Randy Phillips/Ray Ray Armstrong/Jared Campbell

And to steal from canesport, top impact freshman this year.

Ray Ray Armstrong- I think/hope he takes the safety spot opposite Telemaque not too far into the season.
Oliver Vernon- Should be in the two deep and could start if there are injuries.
Mike James- Would be higher but RB has too much depth.
Brandon McGee- Won't get a lot of PT at first but should progress through the depth chart.
Brandon Washington- Will rotate in at OG.

I don't think this class will have near the impact early that last years did, but I think 3/4 guys could be starting by the end of the year.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:07 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
I'm rather bored so some depth chart predictions. Some of the back ups are off I'm sure.

RB- Graig Cooper/Javarris James/Lee Chambers/Mike James/Damien Berry/Lamar Miller
WR- Aldarius Johnson/LaRon Byrd/Leonard Hankerson
WR- Travis Benjamin/Tommy Streeter/Davon Johnson
WR- Thearon Collier/Kendall Thompkins
TE- Dedrick Epps/Richard Gordon/Billy Sanders/Jimmy Graham/Cory White
LT- Jason Fox/Ben Jones/Malcolm Bunche
RT- Matt Pipho/Jermaine Johnson/Stephen Plein

DE- Adewale Ojomo/Marcus Robinson/Andrew Smith/Dyron Dye
MLB- Darryl Sharpton/Arthur Brown
OLB- Colin McCarthy/Jordan Futch/Kylan Robinson/Shayon Green
S- Vaughn Telemaque/Jojo Nicolas/Prince Kent/Joe Wylie

And to steal from canesport, top impact freshman this year.

Ray Ray Armstrong- I think/hope he takes the safety spot opposite Telemaque not too far into the season.
Oliver Vernon- Should be in the two deep and could start if there are injuries.
Mike James- Would be higher but RB has too much depth.
Brandon McGee- Won't get a lot of PT at first but should progress through the depth chart.
Brandon Washington- Will rotate in at OG.

I don't think this class will have near the impact early that last years did, but I think 3/4 guys could be starting by the end of the year.

I think you're spot on here for the most part, just a couple things I think may be different:

I don't see how Byrd doesn't start. I think it's gonna be him and AJ, with Pimp in the slot.

I also think Javarris gets the nod over Coop, although our backfield should be a heavy committee this season.

Marcus Robinson played too well last year not to start this year. A line with him and Moncur at ends, with Bailey and Forston in the middle should be among the best in college football.

And I think I'm probably in the minority here in hoping that Randy Phillips starts this year at safety and succeeds. I have been waiting for this guy to come through. He is way too talented not to make an impact and I hope this is the year he puts it all together and becomes a high draft pick in return. I do want Ray Ray to play early and often because I am a HUGE fan, but I wouldn't mind him swapping out with Vaughn instead. At least until next year, when they can both start side by side.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:29 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

-Byrd is our best wideout and he'll start for sure. AlJ will be the other wideout. Slot is up for grabs but Thompkins is 1st team right now I think. It'll be exciting to see the rotation there cuz Collier is a lot bulkier and stronger, while Benjamin can line up at slot or wideout and use his speed and quicks.

-I also think Robinson will start over Ojomo. He's our best pass rusher. Again, playing time will fly around as we have a solid 3/4 deep.

-Backups are fine except at CB where Ryan Hill is 2nd team over Shields.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 04:39 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

RB- Graig Cooper/Javarris James/Mike James/Damien Berry/Lee Chambers/Lamar Miller
WR- LaRon Byrd/Leonard Hankerson/Davon Johnson
WR- Aldarius Johnson/Travis Benjamin/Tommy Streeter
WR- Kendall Thompkins/Thearon Collier
TE-Richard Gordon/Dedrick Epps/Jimmy Graham/Billy Sanders/Stephen Plein
LT- Jason Fox/Ben Jones/Cory White
RT- Matt Pipho/Malcolm Bunche/Jermaine Johnson

DE- Marcus Robinson/Adewale Ojomo/Andrew Smith/Dyron Dye
MLB- Darryl Sharpton/Arthur Brown/Shayon Green
OLB- Colin McCarthy/Jordan Futch/Kylan Robinson
S- Vaughn Telemaque/Jojo Nicolas/Prince Kent

Changes to the starting lineup from guru's are in bold.

Other changes:
-Bunche is extremely likely to pass Jermaine Johnson for top backup at RT. Johnson has plain sucked.
-No Joe Wylie. He is a confirmed transfer.
-Mike James is likely gonna see alot of PT when one of JJ and Cooper goes down.
-Shayon Green is a MLB.
-Stephen Plein is a TE.
-Cory White is an OT.

Other then that. It's pretty good.
JoeyJr09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:59 PM    (permalink
RiDLer80
Rookie

RiDLer80 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm assuming these projected depth charts are from the begining of the year, so shouldn't Jamal Reid and Prince Kent be switched according to reports flying around of Reid at safety and Kent at CB.
RiDLer80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 08:00 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiDLer80 View Post
I'm assuming these projected depth charts are from the begining of the year, so shouldn't Jamal Reid and Prince Kent be switched according to reports flying around of Reid at safety and Kent at CB.
Reports are all over the place. ITU (which is notoriously wrong) says Reid will play S. Canesport (which is by no means perfect either) says he will play CB.

And they are vice versa on Kent.

No one knows until the kids get here and put the pads on. Randy usually always give the DBs a look at CB before moving them to S (Randy Phillips anyone?) Look for them to both start out rotating between the 2 spots and for one to end up at each.
Old 06-20-2009, 09:29 AM    (permalink
fresssh
Rookie

fresssh is a cocksman.fresssh is a cocksman.fresssh is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
Reports are all over the place. ITU (which is notoriously wrong) says Reid will play S. Canesport (which is by no means perfect either) says he will play CB.

And they are vice versa on Kent.

No one knows until the kids get here and put the pads on. Randy usually always give the DBs a look at CB before moving them to S (Randy Phillips anyone?) Look for them to both start out rotating between the 2 spots and for one to end up at each.
With ITU it was an interview that they just had with Reid. Reid is the one that said him he talked with the coaches and they both agreed for him to start at Safety.
fresssh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 12:48 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresssh View Post
With ITU it was an interview that they just had with Reid. Reid is the one that said him he talked with the coaches and they both agreed for him to start at Safety.
Wouldnt be the 1st time ITU misrepresented what a kid meant.
Old 06-20-2009, 10:34 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are the rumors about FSU backing off Clements really true?

That leaves us in competition with Georgia basically....but I never wanted Clements so :/

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-21-2009, 07:13 AM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Are the rumors about FSU backing off Clements really true?

That leaves us in competition with Georgia basically....but I never wanted Clements so :/
FSU was never really on him to begin with. He was on them.

He should still end up UGA but things look better for us after his recent comments.

Now Dunbar is back interest in us as well and Trail always looked likely to begin with.

Can't say I'm surprised the BTW kids all are coming back our way.

I suspect Clements and Trail might be the only ones that get in if they want in. I think Dunbar missed his boat.
Old 06-22-2009, 03:05 PM    (permalink
fresssh
Rookie

CB Steven Clarke say we gave him a written offer, who knows if its true. One thing I like about the interview is he said Shanon told him he liked how loud and cocky he was. The main problem I always had with Shanon is that I thought he was getting away from those kind of players. It just always seems that we play with no passion or hunger. It looks like he doesnt want his players to play with passion. We went from beating down players on crutches to giving high 5's after a tackle. But thats just my take on it and I heard Shanon is loosening up.

I heard someone said we are doing good with Shariff Floyd.
Old 06-22-2009, 06:47 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

Floyd ain't coming here and he ain't even a top target with Nix and Chandler in the fold.

Zach Allen also said the same swagger comments in his interview. Althought I don't get the "getting away from that" talk you just posted.

You recruit the best players period. Swagger or no swagger. The swagger comes with winning. You can have tons of swagger in HS and it wont show if you suck in college.
Old 06-26-2009, 04:06 PM    (permalink
RiDLer80
Rookie

Javarie Johnson's committ is now official per Rivals and ESPNU's football recruiting site. What's his position going to be here? He seemed perfect as a 3-4 OLB. I'm guessing OLB here being that our D-line is pretty stacked for the next couple of years.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:48 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

He said he's a LB all the way.

I heard our coaching staff has compared him to Brian Cushing.
Old 06-28-2009, 08:37 AM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

Newest Mock Class. Lots of changes from the last one with tons of commits going down recently and tons of new news coming out as coach evals have been getting done.

QB- Joseph Brennan, Cherry Hill (NJ) Camden Catholic (3*)
RB- Darion Hall, Naples (FL) Lely (3*)
RB- Giovanni Bernard, Ft Lauderdale (FL) St Thomas Aquinas (4* Rivals250)
FB- Maurice Hagens, Tampa (FL) Tampa Bay Tech (3*)
WR- Ivan McCartney, Miramar (FL) Miramar (4* Rivals100)
WR- Michael Lee Harris, Miami (FL) Northwestern (4* Rivals100)
WR- Sean Tapley, Jacksonville (FL) Raines (3*)
TE- David Perry, Ft Lauderdale (FL) University School (3*)
TE- Alex Smith, Cincinnati (OH) Lakota West (4* Rivals250)
OL- Shane McDermott, Wellington (FL) Palm Beach Central (3*)
OL- Jonathan Feliciano, Davie (FL) Western (3*)
OL- Tavadis Glenn, Jacksonville (FL) Terry Parker (4* Rivals250)

OL- Brandon Linder, Ft Lauderdale (FL) St Thomas Aquinas (4* Rivals250)
OL- Torrian Wilson, Miami (FL) Northwestern (4* Rivals250)(UA)

DT- Todd Chandler, Miami (FL) Northwestern (4* Rivals250)(UA)
DT- Louis Nix, Jacksonville (FL) Raines HS (4* Rivals250)(UA)

DE-Corey Lemonier, Hialeah (FL) Hialeah (4* Rivals100)(UA)
LB- Zach Allen, Pahokee (FL) Pahokee (3*)
LB- Michael Taylor, Atlanta (GA) Westlake (3*)(UA)
LB- Javarie Johnson, Washington (DC) Dunbar HS (4* Rivals250)
CB- Jeremy Davis, Fort Myers (FL) Fort Myers (NR)

CB- Darius Robinson, Atlanta (GA) Westlake (3*)
CB- Keion Payne, Ft Lauderdale (FL) St Thomas Aquinas (3*)
CB- Terrence Mitchell, Tampa (FL) Hillsborough (4* Rivals100)

Here are some of the other options:

QB- Brandon Hill, Audubon (NJ) Audubon (3*)
RB- Tevin Drake, Brooksville (FL) Nature Coast (3*)
RB- Devon Wright, Ft Lauderdale (FL) Travella (3*)
RB- Eduardo Clements, Miami (FL) Booker T Washington (4* Rivals250)
TE- Lynden Trail, Miami (FL) Booker T Washington (4* Rivals250)
TE- Brian Vogler, Columbus (GA) Brookstone School (4* Rivals250)
WR- Shawn Corker, Ft Lauderdale (FL) Cardinal Gibbons (3*)
WR- Allen Hurns, Miami (FL) Carol City (NR)
OL- Tramell Williams, Jacksonville (FL) Robert E. Lee (3*)
DT- Sharrif Floyd, Philadelphia (PA) George Washington (4* Rivals100)
LB- Jeff Luc, Port Saint Lucie (FL) Treasure Coast (5* Rivals100)(UA)
LB- Kevin Nelson, Gainesville (FL) Gainesville (NR)
LB- Tyrone Cornelius, Stone Mountain (GA) Stephenson (3*)
CB- Cliff Coleman, Lauderdale Lakes (FL) Boyd Anderson (NR)
CB- Tony Grimes, Hollywood (FL) Hollywood Hills (3*)
CB - Greg Dent, Belle Glades (FL) Glades Central (NR)
S- Daunte Carr, Gainesville (GA) Gainesville High (3*)
S- Brian Robinson, Ft Lauderdale (FL) St Thomas Aquinas (4*)
Old 06-29-2009, 07:45 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

That's not my ideal TE class. Not a fan of Alex Smith...he can stick with Cincy.

Then replace Payne with Brian Robinson and that's a near-perfect class.

Also, we better fight for Ogletree. I still want Allen...but at TE.

Looks like Bunche and Kent will be heading to prep school in the fall.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-29-2009, 11:18 AM    (permalink
fresssh
Rookie

The offensive side is fine. Id really like different TE's tho. And I could live with the defense if Taylor and Mitchell were definitely in the claas. But it doesnt look that way.

Fla St. just had another arrest for Grand Theft. I dont know why all this doesnt get talked about when speaking on Jeff Luc.
Old 06-29-2009, 03:58 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresssh View Post
The offensive side is fine. Id really like different TE's tho. And I could live with the defense if Taylor and Mitchell were definitely in the claas. But it doesnt look that way.

Fla St. just had another arrest for Grand Theft. I dont know why all this doesnt get talked about when speaking on Jeff Luc.
-Taylor is split pretty evenly between us and UGA it appears. I think it comes down to Robinson. We take Robinson and our chances of Taylor go way up. Without Robinson, you can forget Taylor.

-Good news is that Robinson has decided on us already. He is a Cane all the way. He's just waiting for coaches to allow him to commit. Seeing as we now have an extra spot open since we likely aren't taking a kicker and the fact that we have to recruit, Kent now, it seems like the chances we take Robinson just went up.

-Zach Allen was a top TE target but apparently wants to stay at LB. We only liked him as a backup option at LB. But seeing as we missed on Ogletree, here comes Allen. Allen was willing to pass Miami to play LB at WF but with us now taking him as a LB, he wants to come here.

-Mitchell is the biggest question mark of the group. We are for sure running a solid 2nd to FSU and FSU would have to screw up to lose him. However, Mitchell calls Todd Chandler his brother and grew up with him, he has never visited down here and he is planning on committing late in the game. If we can get him to visit, hang with Chandler and the MNW boys, we will up our chances considerably. As of right now, the chance of him visiting look very, very good. It's a tough pull from FSU. But we are in about as good a position as we could hope to be.

-When it comes to Luc, FSU didn't have one of his friends murdered while at the school. Bottom line. It's alot easier to overlook academic probation and team arrests then it is to overlook one of your family friends being murdered across the street from campus.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:26 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
-Taylor is split pretty evenly between us and UGA it appears. I think it comes down to Robinson. We take Robinson and our chances of Taylor go way up. Without Robinson, you can forget Taylor.

-Good news is that Robinson has decided on us already. He is a Cane all the way. He's just waiting for coaches to allow him to commit. Seeing as we now have an extra spot open since we likely aren't taking a kicker and the fact that we have to recruit, Kent now, it seems like the chances we take Robinson just went up.

-Zach Allen was a top TE target but apparently wants to stay at LB. We only liked him as a backup option at LB. But seeing as we missed on Ogletree, here comes Allen. Allen was willing to pass Miami to play LB at WF but with us now taking him as a LB, he wants to come here.

-Mitchell is the biggest question mark of the group. We are for sure running a solid 2nd to FSU and FSU would have to screw up to lose him. However, Mitchell calls Todd Chandler his brother and grew up with him, he has never visited down here and he is planning on committing late in the game. If we can get him to visit, hang with Chandler and the MNW boys, we will up our chances considerably. As of right now, the chance of him visiting look very, very good. It's a tough pull from FSU. But we are in about as good a position as we could hope to be.

-When it comes to Luc, FSU didn't have one of his friends murdered while at the school. Bottom line. It's alot easier to overlook academic probation and team arrests then it is to overlook one of your family friends being murdered across the street from campus.
D Robinson just said "We'll probably be going our separate ways" in reference to him and Taylor. I really hope we take Robinson....for Robinson, not to help with Taylor. He's the best CB we're after right now IMO and I want him over Taylor. We can always get more good LBs but right now our CB pool is average. I like Jeremy Davis and Terrence Mitchell, but after that our remaining targets are shaky. Robinson is a must.

Have we really missed on Ogletree? I thought it's not over yet with him.

Allen is delusional. He's a better TE than LB prospect and he has a much better shot of seeing the field at TE.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-30-2009, 07:00 AM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
D Robinson just said "We'll probably be going our separate ways" in reference to him and Taylor. I really hope we take Robinson....for Robinson, not to help with Taylor. He's the best CB we're after right now IMO and I want him over Taylor. We can always get more good LBs but right now our CB pool is average. I like Jeremy Davis and Terrence Mitchell, but after that our remaining targets are shaky. Robinson is a must.

Have we really missed on Ogletree? I thought it's not over yet with him.

Allen is delusional. He's a better TE than LB prospect and he has a much better shot of seeing the field at TE.
I want Robinson as well. Regardless of Taylor. But that's up to coaches to finally take him.

Ogletree is over to UGA from my understanding. Even if he wasn't set, the chances of him switching now are slim with all the local pressure he just put on himself with the commit.
Old 06-30-2009, 07:25 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://thecaneswire.blogspot.com/200...ringhouse.html
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 11:18 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty bummed about the Ogletree loss. I really thought we were the frontrunners for him. My other favorite prospect this year is probably TE/DE Lynden Trail. What are our chances with him?

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell

Last edited by thebow305 : 06-30-2009 at 03:35 PM.
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Seeing as we now have an extra spot open since we likely aren't taking a kicker and the fact that we have to recruit, Kent now, it seems like the chances we take Robinson just went up.

Why are we not taking a kicker anymore? What's the word on Palardy?
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 03:05 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Why are we not taking a kicker anymore? What's the word on Palardy?
Down to LSU and Tenn.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-30-2009, 05:00 PM    (permalink
RiDLer80
Rookie

You think we've made that much progress with Alex Smith already? Hasn't it only been a couple of weeks? Also a mock class without any safties?