Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-03-2009, 01:52 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm caught in the grip of the city...Madness

Old 07-03-2009, 04:16 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

from which region of Hip Hop do you prefer?

West, South, Midwest, East.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 04:17 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

West Coast all day.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 04:22 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
West Coast all day.
Q F to the MUTHAF*****G T

Old 07-03-2009, 04:57 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post

The dirty south!!

Although, i can listen to the others too.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

East and West for me. I listen to both. Not too crazy about South, and Nelly really disapeared for me in the Midwest.

Some of my favorite rappers are from each coast. Luda from South, Wiz from East, Lupe from Midwest, Drake from way upstate, and Pac from West.
Old 07-03-2009, 05:52 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

I wish more Bay rappers would get some publicity but it ain't happenin'.. We got some talent out here.

Old 07-03-2009, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wish more Bay rappers would get some publicity but it ain't happenin'.. We got some talent out here.
I love Ya Boy, Too Short, and a few others. That San Francisco Anthem song with San Quinn is ******* awesome.
Old 07-03-2009, 08:34 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
I love Ya Boy, Too Short, and a few others. That San Francisco Anthem song with San Quinn is ******* awesome.
It makes me feel like Im from the city when im really not hahaha

Old 07-03-2009, 08:58 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That San Francisco Anthem song with San Quinn is ******* awesome.
I just listened to it. Such a sick song.
Old 07-03-2009, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am a NY hip hop head......West Coast is legit tho.
Old 07-03-2009, 09:25 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
I just listened to it. Such a sick song.
I wish they woulda added some Bay Area Athletes into that music video to just stand there a bob their heads. Or show some clips of the 49ers, Giants, or Warriors (I know they're in Oakland but they represent the Bay).

EDIT!!!: Now I'm not one to live in the past but this Vid is so ******* sick

Last edited by YAYareaRB : 07-03-2009 at 09:39 PM.
Old 07-03-2009, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

If you all want to hear some Pittsburgh based rappers, check out Boaz, S or Smallz Money, and Kev Tha Hustla.
Old 07-03-2009, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kev the Hustla is nice, but my favorite from Pittsurgh is Wiz Khalifa.
Old 07-03-2009, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
Kev the Hustla is nice, but my favorite from Pittsurgh is Wiz Khalifa.
Wiz is a beast. I can't wait till his actual album drop.

Pittsburgh got some talent, and I hope to catch a show or two if they all up there doing them while I am up.
Old 07-03-2009, 10:39 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Is Yung Berg from Pittsburgh?

Old 07-03-2009, 11:01 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I usually like some type of Intelligent lyrcism, but I listen to al kinds of stuff. I guess it depends on my mood. I like when dudes talk about topics that aren't burnt out.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:15 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
I usually like some type of Intelligent lyrcism, but I listen to al kinds of stuff. I guess it depends on my mood. I like when dudes talk about topics that aren't burnt out.
I think I'm the same type of listener. I like the storytellin' rap but sometimes I'm feeling the NWA type Gangsta rap. I might like the Jay-Z east coast type **** one minute and as soon as that song is over I might wanna listen to some Southern Swag rap. As soon as that **** is over I might wanna listen to some Reggae.

Old 07-03-2009, 11:20 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Usually I'll give a new artist a listen if it's over a 9th wonder beat. 'Love me some 9th wonder.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Is Yung Berg from Pittsburgh?
NO, he is from Chicago.
Old 07-04-2009, 12:07 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
NO, he is from Chicago.
Thank goodness.. out here, he gets no kinda respect.

Old 07-04-2009, 12:08 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thank goodness.. out here, he gets no kinda respect.
Yung Berg gets no respect anywhere.
Old 07-04-2009, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Cory Gunz well known ? I kinda like this guy.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 12:10 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Yung Berg gets no respect anywhere.
I guess there's a game going around the rap game seeing who can knock out Yung Berg the fastest.

Old 07-04-2009, 12:19 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Cause berg's a ******* idiot. That dude lives to say stupid ****.