Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-07-2009, 08:58 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackJaxx View Post
YEAH SAN FRANCISCO BABY! FILMOE NIGGAS BRINGING BACK THE 80s!!!

MONEY IS THE MOTTO! RIDE AROUND TOWN LIKE ITS GRAND THEFT AUTO!!!

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:00 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

Location: only gangstas read this. congratulations on being gangsta.
StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Always been my favorite nickatina song.
slaaaaaaaaaaap.
StackJaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:04 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Always been my favorite nickatina song.
slaaaaaaaaaaap.
Tremendous SLAP!

I don't like too much Nickatina. He's cool on other people's tracks like "All the Girls Say" by the Jacka. "Conversation with the Devil" and "Situation Critical" are pretty good tracks from Nickatina.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:12 PM    (permalink
NBA
Rookie

NBA is a cocksman.NBA is a cocksman.NBA is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
I wish they'd get together.
this man knows his hip hop
NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:48 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA View Post
this man knows his hip hop
you guys both know hip hop. Masters of the Universe is easily my favorite hip hop album of all time...its what really got me into hip hop. Not to mention they put on a great show. I've seen them live together twice and they are really down to earth guys who are great with the fans and put on an awesome show. I've heard rumors that they were going to get back together for a second album, but no concrete news yet. Although both have put out some really nice stuff solo, One.Be.Lo. in particular
Old 07-07-2009, 10:02 PM    (permalink
NBA
Rookie

Reality Check remains my favorite song by them
and In 2nd I like I know why the caged bird sings
Old 07-07-2009, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love One.Be.Lo.....so sick.

What is everyone's personal top 5 rappers of all time. Not who you think is best, just your favorite. As for mine, not necessarily in order:

Masta Ace
Nas
Jay Z
Dre
Biggie

Sucks to leave a lot of guys out, but that is almost definitely my top 5. Biggie, Nas, and Dre dont really need explanation. Jay is just one of my boys. He has put out some crap, but I just love Reasonable Doubt and The Blueprint so much. He just straight rips it and it has some of the sickest beat ever on every freaking track. Equally good for bumping in your car or really sitting and listening. Ace is just my ultimate boy. Probably my personal favorite. A Long Hot Summer is in my top 5 albums all time, so freaking good.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My personal favorites are:

Wiz Khalifa
Drake
Lupe Fiasco
Game
Ludacris
2Pac
Nas
Old 07-07-2009, 10:05 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA View Post
Reality Check remains my favorite song by them
and In 2nd I like I know why the caged bird sings
Conquistadors is one of my favorites.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
My personal favorites are:

Wiz Khalifa
Drake
Lupe Fiasco
Game
Ludacris
2Pac
Nas

You really love Wiz.....some of his new stuff doesnt do it for me.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:14 PM    (permalink
NBA
Rookie

Oh honest expression is bad ass to

my top five favorite rappers..jeez

im just gunna throw names out cant narrow it down

Big L is legendary for his punchlines
* you aint a leader, nobody ever followed u, u was neva ****, ur mother shulda swallowd u *

Cassidy is badass almost a modern Big L
same thing sick punchlines
and amazing freestyle rapper

one be lo is to ill

lupe fiasco is amazing as far as mainstream
as well as andre 3000
andre is a sick mofo dude
those 2 are the best mainstream rappers to me

tupac of course he was revolutionary he took anger and struggles and situations and somehow got them down on paper to rhyme thats something alot of people cant do

biggie was a badass coke dealer rapper

big pun was ite
ludacris is good win he wanna be

lil wayne is on and off mostly off but he has spit some ill ass metaphors

kanye west was good earlier in his career

mos def is good
twalib kwali (sp) good

K rhino i belive it is, out of H town texas is actully pretty good hes been doing it underground for years now

and there is so many more rappers that are better then most on this list its just hard to think of them off the top of the dome
Old 07-07-2009, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
You really love Wiz.....some of his new stuff doesnt do it for me.
His old stuff is very, very raw. I love his flow on those tracks. I admit his newer tracks are kind've sold out and commercial, but he is sick nonetheless.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:25 PM    (permalink
NBA
Rookie

btw
lupe wasn't underground
he just wasnt really listened to by black kids
he had a larger white fan base so really he was never underground he was just not popular
Old 07-07-2009, 10:56 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My Favorite story tellers

GZA
Pac
Nas
Raekwon
Scarface

My Favorite Flow styles

Ghostface
Andre 3000
Dirt Mcgirt
MF DOOM
Guilty Simpson

My favorite Punchliners

Rakim
Ghostface
Big L
Luda
Nas
Old 07-07-2009, 11:53 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a big fan of rap duo's, many of which would not be rightly served without the other (or are just way better as a duo). So my top 5 are all duo's, with one group (that only has one actually rapper/singer)

Binary Star
Outkast
Black Star
People Under The Stairs
The Roots

Also is anybody is both a Mos Def fan and a MF DOOM fan (and what true rap fan wouldn't be?), you will like this video

Old 07-08-2009, 01:14 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

A rapper that is underrated IMO is Cassidy. Dude has some nasty punchlines on his freestyles.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:40 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

best song to listen 2 before a game?

any suggestions

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I love me some MOP to get hyped.
Old 07-08-2009, 03:40 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post

any suggestions

Cam'ron, Shut the **** up!

Old 07-08-2009, 03:41 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
funny vid, I'm a fan of both.
Old 07-08-2009, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
A rapper that is underrated IMO is Cassidy. Dude has some nasty punchlines on his freestyles.

I love Cassidy. Also its nice that Cassidy is my last name as well.
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post

any suggestions
Go hard from Kanye West

Overtime by Ace Hood

those are some off the top of my head.
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post

MONEY IS THE MOTTO! RIDE AROUND TOWN LIKE ITS GRAND THEFT AUTO!!!
I'm a shady ass *****, man I ain't gon' lie
I just wanna sell dope, smoke weed and get high

By far my favorite Nickatina song.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 03:59 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

Location: only gangstas read this. congratulations on being gangsta.
StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I'm a shady ass *****, man I ain't gon' lie
I just wanna sell dope, smoke weed and get high

By far my favorite Nickatina song.
24 Davins, only showin the lip
The rest of the women, same color as the whip
Jump out and crack a ***** **** wide open
Jump back in the nickle with the barrel still smokin

im going to the city knocking that **** tonight.
StackJaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 04:42 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
24 Davins, only showin the lip
The rest of the women, same color as the whip
Jump out and crack a ***** **** wide open
Jump back in the nickle with the barrel still smokin

im going to the city knocking that **** tonight.
You from the Bay cuddie?
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote