Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-22-2007, 11:15 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCU
he tore it in the game, i was kind of hoping to hear something funny like he tore it falling down a flight of stairs or in a pick up basketball game or something.
Aaron Boone.
yup, another story like that would have been classic

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acreboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28
Smell that??? I think NE is going to need a WR in the draft
They needed one anyway.

Caldwell is a joke...
Yeah, he was HORRIBLE this year. :roll:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgrsly57
Was he any good this year? I never heard anything about him.
He was a decent #2 IMO
So Caldwell was a joke and Jackson was a decent #2 this year. You're 0-2 smarty-pants.
Old 02-23-2007, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Jackson had what 13 catches?
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually thought that Jabar Gaffney proved he could be a #2 with Tom Brady at the helm of course. His awareness on the TD catch against Indy was amazing.

Anyway, Jackson has potential but he has been slowed by injuries in his young NFL career. I'm interested in how he does but in his limited time (Minnesota game, I believe the Jets? game as well) he did show some potential.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 06:57 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgrsly57
Was he any good this year? I never heard anything about him.
he didn't get as many oppurtunities as i expected, i believe he had something like 15 grabs. (correct me if i'm wrong)

but he showed some very nice playmaking abilities and a nose for the endzone.
Old 02-23-2007, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tough break for the kid. Hopefully he fully recovers

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 12:42 AM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do believe that the Pats take Bowe at 24 if he is still there. I think then they would have to go for Sidney Rice or Meacham if Bowe is gone

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 12:40 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknut12 View Post
They needed one anyway.

Caldwell is a joke...

He was a decent #2 IMO
how was caldwell a joke? he really turned it on at the end of the year alot, and had some huge games...now granted he's going to perform better in their offense vs another team, but he's a solid WR along with gaffney who played solid, i agree jackson will turn out to be a great #2 wr, but whats the point of drafting another rookie WR round 1 so he can just be #3 or 4 on the depth chart to start the season, who knows how he performs early on.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote