Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-28-2007, 01:00 AM    (permalink
bucknut12
Rookie

bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.
Default Most embarrassing franchise?!?!?!?!

Yeah, well...i'm a die hard Cleveland fan. I was just wondering what NFL franchises are the most embarrassing and pathetic to you. To you, is Cleveland really that pathetic?!
bucknut12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 01:06 AM    (permalink
swagger
Veteran

swagger hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think the Cardinals are pretty pathetic. Hopefully they can get over that hump.

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007
swagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 01:12 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Detroit Lions are the most embarrassing franchise, but if you want to look at weapons a team possesses and are constant underachievers then look no further than the Arizona Cardinals.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 01:23 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lions. Without a doubt. Why did they keep millen? Why? He hasnt done anything.

I think another surprising but not really viable candidate would be the chargers. They have the best player in the NFL currently,and had the leagues best record. They dont have a playoff win to show for it and their entire coaching staff is gone, that too a week or two before the combine. Who did they hire? Norv Turner.

Just a bizarre turn of events and its embarassing in my opinion. But not the most.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 01:37 AM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
Lions. Without a doubt. Why did they keep millen? Why? He hasnt done anything.

I think another surprising but not really viable candidate would be the chargers. They have the best player in the NFL currently,and had the leagues best record. They dont have a playoff win to show for it and their entire coaching staff is gone, that too a week or two before the combine. Who did they hire? Norv Turner.

Just a bizarre turn of events and its embarassing in my opinion. But not the most.

You're wrong, Millen's done plenty to set this franchise back several decades.
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 01:46 AM    (permalink
Severe Punishment
Veteran

Severe Punishment hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

On the field it's the Arizona Cardinals and it's not that close. At least Cleveland has made a few title games over their franchise's history.

2nd would be Detroit and then ...for the Bronze would be the Cleveland Browns.

Off the field it's the Dallas Cowboys in a landslide that would wipe out 1/2 of this country.
Severe Punishment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:05 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Detroit.. No qeustion about it.. Thank Millen for that

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:44 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well normally i would say arizona but they are looking good. but they allways look like they are gonna be good

then you have the browns who are bad, but they have been in the playoffs. sadly they were the ones getting ran over on The Drive.

The lions. well millen has really had that team not doing much. i dont know about their past so i dont know.

ill go with cleaveland because im a ravens fan and i like beating them.
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 06:46 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

in order:

Lions
Cleveland
Oakland
Arizona
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 07:06 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The past 4 years yeah Raiders has been sad but all time would go to the Cards or the Lions
Old 02-28-2007, 07:08 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

all these teams have had a major NFL bust in the last 4 or 5 years. but all time would be the saints.
Old 02-28-2007, 07:24 AM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

eacantdraft smells like sex panther.

Lions, Raidahs, Cardinals, Browns
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 08:23 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a hard time even enjoying the Lions suckage anymore. They are beyond terrible.

I don't see Cleveland as that bad. Sure they've never won a Superbowl, but historically they are still a much better franchise than say, the Saints or even the Falcons.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 08:51 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

not cleveland. those were some great teams in the 90's that nearly went to a super bowl. the lions have, essentially, never so much as sniffed a super bowl. the saints hadn't ever even won a playoff game until recently.
Old 02-28-2007, 08:54 AM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

eacantdraft smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
not cleveland. those were some great teams in the 90's that nearly went to a super bowl. the lions have, essentially, never so much as sniffed a super bowl. the saints hadn't ever even won a playoff game until recently.
Oh great football guru, could you provide some examples of the great Cleveland teams in the 90's. I'm waiting.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 08:54 AM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, if you're fans sport paper bags over their heads, I think "embarrassing" might be a word you'd use.
Old 02-28-2007, 08:56 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The biggest embarassement? Without a doubt Detroit Lions, second inline is the Cardinals (They atleast have weapons in place to be dominate).

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 08:56 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

yea i think that takes the cake. bags over your head at a game. didnt the saints also used to do that?
Old 02-28-2007, 08:57 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft View Post
Oh great football guru, could you provide some examples of the great Cleveland teams in the 90's. I'm waiting.
wow, i accidentally typed 90 instead of 80. boy, great gotcha!
Old 02-28-2007, 08:59 AM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner View Post
yea i think that takes the cake. bags over your head at a game. didnt the saints also used to do that?
Yeah that's who I was talking about.
Old 02-28-2007, 09:04 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

so does the lions now. so i guess they are in the same boat.
Old 02-28-2007, 09:05 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it has to be the Lions for sure over the last 5 years.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:40 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I have a hard time even enjoying the Lions suckage anymore. They are beyond terrible.

I don't see Cleveland as that bad. Sure they've never won a Superbowl, but historically they are still a much better franchise than say, the Saints or even the Falcons.
Anyone who kills the Browns doesn't understand the deep history of that team, and the success it had. Paul Brown had immense success with them, they produced HOF talent, Schottenheimer brought them to respectability in the 80s, they are a decent team. I can name a decent amount of franchises out there that historically haven't had the success the Browns had.

Its a shame that a lot of the younger Browns fans don't have an appreciation for the history of their team. This is a storied franchise we're talking about.
Old 02-28-2007, 09:42 AM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Detroit Lions

Signature made by me

Sveen's 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet
Sveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:51 AM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

Lions and Cards.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote