Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 08-01-2009, 02:30 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicktheGreat View Post
I did include Mark Jones. I just have him listed at the bottom under ST rather than WR because I figure he'll play a bigger role in the return game than the passing game.
My bad dude. Totally missed that.

Anyway, Nicks and Wells have signed. Nicks, the 29th pick, got a 5-year deal worth $12.5 million/$6.5 million guaranteed. As the 30th pick and a player at the same position, Britt's price is closer to being established.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 07:38 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Went to training camp today. Lucky it didn't get rained out.

Jared Cook looked beastly, and I noticed he lined up almost solely as an outside WR. I thought that was interesting. He made some great catches, and so did Bo Scaife.

Lendale White surprised me. I knew he had slimmed down, but that doesn't even begin to describe how much more in shape he looks. It's like night and day. He also looked much faster and quicker overall.

Vince Young looked pitiful and almost always threw into coverage.

Other than that, not much stood out. Pretty ho hum practice, but I guess that's to be expected on only the second day of training camp.
Old 08-02-2009, 02:11 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nice! keep the updates coming voodoo, they are appreciated
Old 08-02-2009, 02:23 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
nice! keep the updates coming voodoo, they are appreciated
Will do. I'll probably go again on Tuesday. By then things will have picked up and hopefully I'll remember my camera and take some pics.
Old 08-02-2009, 02:28 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Vince Young looked pitiful and almost always threw into coverage.
Man that bums me out, think VY will ever get it going? i had really high hopes for him when he was drafted, sounds like QB is gonna be the #1 concern for next years draft, i like a lot of next years qb class, think it's likely to see titans go for qb in round 1?
Old 08-02-2009, 01:38 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
Man that bums me out, think VY will ever get it going?
I'm not too hopeful to be honest. It's still early into the process this season, so anything could happen. But I've honestly never really been a VY fan. Although, I'll admit that I wanted Matt Leinart and he hasn't turned out much better at this point.

Quote:
I had really high hopes for him when he was drafted, sounds like QB is gonna be the #1 concern for next years draft, i like a lot of next years qb class, think it's likely to see titans go for qb in round 1?
I guess it just really depends on where we're drafting in the first. Sam Bradford will almost assuredly be out of our reach, which is a shame because I think he'll be a good one. Then there's Jevan Snead. At this point he could be an option if he came out, but I honestly think he'll end up being out of out reach come draft day as well.

And I absolutely do not want Tim Tebow. I'll probably puke if we draft him. But for some reason I wouldn't be surprised if that happened.
Old 08-02-2009, 01:55 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
And I absolutely do not want Tim Tebow. I'll probably puke if we draft him.

Well that makes at least 2 of us haha
Old 08-02-2009, 03:02 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Going to camp again today. Hopefully I'll have some pics. No promises! :p
Old 08-02-2009, 06:50 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kenny Britt signed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a 5-year deal. Not sure about the price yet, but it'll be right under what Nicks got.

http://www.nashvillecitypaper.com/co...five-year-deal

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:39 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Kenny Britt signed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a 5-year deal. Not sure about the price yet, but it'll be right under what Nicks got.

http://www.nashvillecitypaper.com/co...five-year-deal
Yup, glad to see that he is in camp now. Should make for a great receiving core with Washington and Gage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 01:54 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Saw Kenny Britt at practice yesterday, but he didn't get in on any reps from what I saw. I got some decent pics. I'll try and put them up tomorrow probably.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:20 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRAINING CAMP

good job voodoo :D
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 02:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How is Ryan Mouton looking?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 03:03 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Good news! My dad absolutely hated the pick of Mouton and my dad always holds grudges against the players he didn't want drafted (i.e. Rich Gardner, Michael Waddell, and some others) but after we were at camp he said he was pleasantly surprised by how good Mouton looked returning kicks. I think he's getting most of the important kick return reps since Mark Jones is out. If my dad is slipping up on one of his grudges, he must really be doing well. I didn't notice him in any defensive packages though.
Old 08-04-2009, 06:37 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Dead sexy.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 08-05-2009, 05:04 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Brace yourself...

Vince Young told the media that he'll be the next great black QB who will win a Super Bowl and be elected into the Hall of Fame.

Personally, I'm ok with it. Kinda used to it by now. But, as usual, others will make a big deal about it.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 08-09-2009, 04:39 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

Pre-season Titans Football In Less Than 4 Hours Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Im Freaking Amped I Think My Head Is Going To Explode!@!!!!!!! Cant Wait To See The Rookies On The Field! Cheers!:):)
Old 08-10-2009, 11:11 AM    (permalink
chad72
Rookie

chad72 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairchad72 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairchad72 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairchad72 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairchad72 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairchad72 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairchad72 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairchad72 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairchad72 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairchad72 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairchad72 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair
Default How is Mitch King doing?

Hey, a Colts fan here, wanted the Colts to get Mitch King, you guys got him:) . Caught bits and pieces of the Titans-Bills game yesterday. Javon Ringer did not wow me that much, to be honest. Did Mitch King play? How is he coming along? Just curious.
chad72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 01:11 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Yo Chad. I didn't get a chance to see the second half of the game last night really so I can't tell you how King did in the game. However, in the couple of training camp practices I've been to I noticed Mitch King in on some reps. He didn't really do anything to impress me, but he didn't ever look lost or out of place either.
Old 08-10-2009, 06:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Dead sexy.

Yup. That looks like the Ryan Mouton that I know. He played every position in our secondary and took some memorable kickoffs to the house! Including 1 against Florida last year. Toasted those guys. Pfft.... and some people say Florida has speed? Well... apparently not Ryan Mouton speed. :D
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 12:43 AM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't decide who is sexier.

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 03:00 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post

Its a choice I'm glad I can make

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 03:34 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post

Griff looks like a badass in the visor.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 08-14-2009, 06:39 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Scott's Titans review is up!

http://www.draftcountdown.com/review...see-Titans.php

Probably the most complimentary review I've seen Scott give to us since I've been here. :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 08-14-2009, 07:10 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Yeah, it was a pretty good review. Took him long enough though.......

:p :p :p