Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 08-01-2009, 10:29 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I dont know how much of a competition it really is going to be but, it sure has been fun following Crayton, Austin, and Hurd. Sammy is making the coaches think a little bit. :D It certainly sounds like they've all improved.
Reminds me a lot of last year...hopefully injuries don't go into effect like last year. It would be very interesting to see what happened if Crayton went down. I'd like to see what direction things went than.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 10:29 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Anyone else have any cuts in mind that might be surprising?

I think Watkins and Hatcher are gone. Something I wouldn't have thought a month ago.
The coaches love Hatcher but, they say he is really not recovering well after surgery. I wasnt buying keeping Dixon as 5th DE. But if Hatch continues to struggle, maybe we keep Dixon as that 4th guy. Bowen has been real sharp, so he's safe and looking at more PT. Hatch should be a littled worried.

And yeah, I dont see Watkins making it anymore either.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 10:30 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I think Watkins and Hatcher are gone. Something I wouldn't have thought a month ago.
Hatcher would be surprising considering how weak we are there.

I think Stanback is a goner. I really am pulling for Holley. I like pulling for the underdog.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 10:34 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It doesnt seem like Holley will be in the mix unless an injury occurs. Todd Lowber got more reps than Holley gets.

Mike Jefferson is Stanback's main competition, probably. With Ogletree being the other guy. But honestly, if Stanback stays healthy (big if) I think he'll get it. Considering he can atleast be a return man for you.

Oh and Scandrick better not be returning kicks this year...he's so awful at it. And we dont need him to be doing so anyway. I saw his name brought up the other day at kick return. bleh.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-02-2009, 01:18 AM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I just love our Secondary. Favorite unit on the team by far.
Over the running backs? Those guys are all studs.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 01:24 AM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Hatcher would surprise me, given that at one point I thought he should have been starting over Spears.

Would Carp surprise anyone at this point? Let's say they cut him out of the final 52 after the bulk of the preseason, is anyone here surprised?

I would be thrilled with a Stanback cut if he can't make it to the end of camp healthy again, and it already looks like that's going to happen after only a few days of camp.

If going into the regular season Sensabaugh was a complete disappointment and either young Hamlin or some other mystery safety stepped up, I could have seen them parting ways because of that one year contract. Doesn't look so far like that is happening, but you never know.

Separate question! Who are you rooting for and why?: Jenkins or Scandrick

I want to see Jenkins step up and take it. I don't think anyone here would disagree that Jenkins' ceiling is higher than the hard working Scandrick's. So to me, I want to see that potential tapped and desire to be "the man".

Last edited by Ward : 08-02-2009 at 01:26 AM.
Old 08-02-2009, 01:27 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward View Post
Over the running backs? Those guys are all studs.
They are studs. Not calling them the best unit. Just my favorite. I love their upside.
Old 08-02-2009, 03:55 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Carpenter is having a great camp, he apparently has a firm grasp on the nickel LB position. And it will probably stay that way as Jason Williams continues to learn the position. Carp's a lock.

Sensabaugh isnt going anywhere. He's also having a good camp. He may have more of a future here than Ken Hamlin does, actually. Hamlin could be a cap casualty next year. If he doesnt peform up to that contract.

As for Jenkins and Scandrick...I'm rooting for both. I've always been a huge Jenkins fan, though. So I guess there is a little bias and you would also like to see your 1st rounders live up to the billing. Honestly, I dont think it's as open as they're saying. But I think Jenkins is the more talented of the two anyway and would win the starting gig, regardless. Both are having great camps. Scandrick has been beaten more than Jenkins due to his gambling but, that shouldnt worry anyone at this point.

My Hurd love, really hopes that the WR position is as open as some believe it is. Athough, it would be really difficult for Austin or Hurd to unseat Crayton, who has put in tons of work and looks poised to have a real nice year, if he stays healthy. Whatever happens, the position doesnt really worry me that much anymore. The three continue to get better and better. I just hope, if it stays as is...they dont just let Sam rot away on the bench. The guy puts in more work than anybody and just continues to improve and turn heads...get the man on the field.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-02-2009, 01:38 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Carpenter is having a great camp, he apparently has a firm grasp on the nickel LB position. And it will probably stay that way as Jason Williams continues to learn the position. Carp's a lock.

Sensabaugh isnt going anywhere. He's also having a good camp. He may have more of a future here than Ken Hamlin does, actually. Hamlin could be a cap casualty next year. If he doesnt peform up to that contract.

As for Jenkins and Scandrick...I'm rooting for both. I've always been a huge Jenkins fan, though. So I guess there is a little bias and you would also like to see your 1st rounders live up to the billing. Honestly, I dont think it's as open as they're saying. But I think Jenkins is the more talented of the two anyway and would win the starting gig, regardless. Both are having great camps. Scandrick has been beaten more than Jenkins due to his gambling but, that shouldnt worry anyone at this point.

My Hurd love, really hopes that the WR position is as open as some believe it is. Athough, it would be really difficult for Austin or Hurd to unseat Crayton, who has put in tons of work and looks poised to have a real nice year, if he stays healthy. Whatever happens, the position doesnt really worry me that much anymore. The three continue to get better and better. I just hope, if it stays as is...they dont just let Sam rot away on the bench. The guy puts in more work than anybody and just continues to improve and turn heads...get the man on the field.
We've heard about Carp having good training camps before, so call me a little skeptical on that one. I hope he can make something happen this year. We're going to need him.

Good to hear Sensy having an impact. Anytime a previous coach goes after you it's a good thing. Not ready to call him a better player than Hamlin, but I wouldn't be mad if he's just as good.... as long as he makes plays, I'm a happy camper.

As I've said before, I absolutely LOVE our secondary. Jenkins and Scandrick are poised for huge years and I think they'll live up to the billing. I'm excited about the new guys too and what I'm hearing about Ball. Newman is the glue that keeps everything together though, so I hope he has a bounce back year.

Seems like Austin and Hurd have been here FOREVER. ...and every year we talk about how good they look in the preseason. Was very happy to see Austin step it up last year. Hopefully Hurd gets a chance to shine this year. I still think Crayton will start unless/until he gets hurt. As for the WR corps in general though, I still stick to the fact that you don't need great talent to win. What we have now is more than sufficient. We don't need to be trading for Boldin... talk about drafting first round WRs... etc etc... during the season. Between our WRs and TEs... we're in a very solid situation. Everything falls under Romo and the line.
Old 08-02-2009, 04:21 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a little concerned with Carpenter being our Nickel backer. He has solid straight line speed, but he's very stiff and I don't see him as being the Nickel backer all year.
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

I'm already expecting a ton of excuses when Roy Williams finishes this year with like 900 yards and 7 TD's...

I'll call it right now "We had so many weapons that he didn't have to do as much"

Then why the **** to we pay him like a top 5 wr?

Very unimpressed to say the least when reading about Romo and Roy in camp so far. Still seems like no connection to me. Either that, or Williams is just a scrub.

EDIT: One thing I will say though is that we should be atop the league in redzone scoring percentage. RW/Bennett/Witten are all huge targets and Barber has a nose for the endzone.

Last edited by Burns336 : 08-03-2009 at 12:09 AM.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 12:17 AM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336 View Post
I'm already expecting a ton of excuses when Roy Williams finishes this year with like 900 yards and 7 TD's...

I'll call it right now "We had so many weapons that he didn't have to do as much"

Then why the **** to we pay him like a top 5 wr?

Very unimpressed to say the least when reading about Romo and Roy in camp so far. Still seems like no connection to me. Either that, or Williams is just a scrub.

EDIT: One thing I will say though is that we should be atop the league in redzone scoring percentage. RW/Bennett/Witten are all huge targets and Barber has a nose for the endzone.
What is your best case/worst case with him this season? I too, don't think that he will have massive numbers. I think that the ball is going to be spread thin this season, which should be a good thing. That does mean we (will have) overpaid for Williams, but honestly by the end of that contract if he's still producing at an above-average level, the deal will look fine. The trade still looks bad to me, and I think given some of the players we could have taken with that pick it becomes especially frustrating to think about. Only Roy's play can change my opinion of that trade, so I'm willing to change my mind.

Edit:
My best case season for Roy would be that he stays healthy, he's motivated to play for a real team and happy to be here, no more than 1100 yards and 15 touchdowns. That's the most I can see him being there statisically given who else should be scoring on the offense. Obviously, I would love to be proven wrong here but I'd definitely be wondering where the rest of the weapons are.

My worst case scenario for him is not being able to play a healthy season, making circus catches but easy drops in big moments (which there will be a lot more of here than he was used to in Detroit), under 850 yards, under 10 TDs.

Last edited by Ward : 08-03-2009 at 12:22 AM.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:17 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

15 touchdowns?

Michael Irvin's most ever was 10.

15 tds would have lead the league last year by far. No chance he sees 15 tds...if he got 10, I'd be extremely happy with that. If everyone's expectations are that high, be prepared to be disappointed, right now.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-03-2009, 01:31 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
15 touchdowns?

Michael Irvin's most ever was 10.

15 tds would have lead the league last year by far. No chance he sees 15 tds...if he got 10, I'd be extremely happy with that. If everyone's expectations are that high, be prepared to be disappointed, right now.
...and TO never had less than 10 with us. TO got paid like a top WR and produced like one.

Roy Williams is getting paid like a top WR... let's see if he can fill those shoes. I definitely hope and think he can.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:37 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A successful season for Roy to me means 1000+ Yards and 10+ TDs. Reasonable I think. Still a lot of days left in TC and 4 preseason games to go, they'll have time to get there **** together.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 01:41 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
...and TO never had less than 10 with us. TO got paid like a top WR and produced like one.

Roy Williams is getting paid like a top WR... let's see if he can fill those shoes. I definitely hope and think he can.
I know all of this but...15 TDs is an outlandish number. I would hope he has 1,000 and 10 or so TD being paid like he is. I'm just saying 15 Tds is a hell of a lot and 3 more than any other player last year. Roy's not even as good as T.O. and our offense will be different...you shouldnt expect him to match T.O.'s production, exactly.

as for something else...

http://www.dallascowboys.com/multime...dia_center.cfm

You guys should watch all these videos if you havent. The one on ones are fun to watch...Sam showing off his long strider speed against Scandrick. :D Little head fake and go. Sensabaugh making a couple of plays...a little grabby but, he'd probably get away with it.

edit...D's boy, Jesse Holley, looking fast on his route. :) 83 I think is Julian Hawkins, he's in there a bit. And 85 is Ogletree.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 08-03-2009 at 01:50 AM.
Old 08-03-2009, 02:10 AM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Well I'm going to stop crying about Roy from now on because I'm going to have to live with him for awhile. The picks we gave up for him were even more valuable than the terrible contract we prematurely rewarded him with.

Here's hoping for 1050 and 9 TD's with good physical plays. I also hope Jason Garrett realizes that he isn't T.O. and he utilizes some quick slants and other short/intermediate routes to get the ball into his hands.

T.O. was able to adjust and perform well even though Garrett never went to his bread and butter (quick slant) because he had so much speed.

Williams is a different type of receiver and Garrett needs to tailor the game to his style.

I personally think we should convert our offense into a power team. -- We've got 3 backs who are all capable rushers, 3 huge targets that can dominate the short and intermediate parts of the field(RW/Witten/Bennett) and 3 good run-blockers on the line (Gurode, Davis, Columbo.

The personnel is perfect for a power offense that controls the clock, is efficient, and just moves the chains. This is in contrast to coming in, going 3 and out 4 straight times, and then landing a 70 yard bomb like we have in the past with T.O.

Yeah, we can still take shots with Austin down field, but we can't rely on that. We're going to have to be a much more consistent team on offense if we want to succeed next year.

If the team can successfully make that transition on offense, I would say 10-11 wins is attainable. I'm just not confident that we will tailor our offense to our personnel and not the coordinator.

I personally think Martellus is going to be our breakout player this year. I'm not expecting a ton of yards but I could easily see 8 td's. We're probably going to run a lot of 2 TE sets to take advantage of our running backs so he should get plenty of opportunities, especially in the redzone.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:54 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's go Austin and Witten!
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 11:34 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stewart Bradley tore his ACL and is out for the 09 season, big blow for Philly.

Just keeping tabs on the other teams in the division, and he was their leading tackler last year too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 12:19 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post

Just keeping tabs on the other teams in the division, and he was their leading tackler last year too.
I saw that...ouch. There were a few guys who went down today around the league. We're 9 practices deep and have stayed very healthy, let's hope it stays that way.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-03-2009, 12:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:

I know he was their leading tackler, but I never really though much of Bradley. Even as a draft prospect. I think Philly will be fine without him. I know Philly fans were expecting big things from him this year though. Any injury to a rival is a good thing for us, but I don't think this one sets them back. Someone will step up and they will love him... then next year, we'll hear them say "Plus we get Bradley next year... We're gonna be AWESOME!" haha.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:57 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I know he was their leading tackler, but I never really though much of Bradley. Even as a draft prospect. I think Philly will be fine without him. I know Philly fans were expecting big things from him this year though. Any injury to a rival is a good thing for us, but I don't think this one sets them back. Someone will step up and they will love him... then next year, we'll hear them say "Plus we get Bradley next year... We're gonna be AWESOME!" haha.
Lol...Do they have someone waiting in the wings already? These injuries are starting to pop up around the league, I'm like MOTH and happy we haven't had even any minor injuries to a key contributor.

I'm gonna start pushing the panic button if Miles Austin and Hurd don't make it through TC/pre-season without getting hurt, we need one, or both of these guys to step up this year and an injury only sets them back.

When is our 1st pre-season game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 02:11 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Lol...Do they have someone waiting in the wings already? These injuries are starting to pop up around the league, I'm like MOTH and happy we haven't had even any minor injuries to a key contributor.

I'm gonna start pushing the panic button if Miles Austin and Hurd don't make it through TC/pre-season without getting hurt, we need one, or both of these guys to step up this year and an injury only sets them back.

When is our 1st pre-season game?
Yeah, Joe Mays is packed with potential. He's built like a tank.
Old 08-03-2009, 03:05 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Our 1st preseason game is August 13th.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-03-2009, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, Joe Mays is packed with potential. He's built like a tank.
I think Omar Gaither could slide back into the middle.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote