Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Denver Broncos Team Forum

Denver Broncos Team Forum Discuss the Broncos

Old 02-26-2007, 09:01 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation
Default Denver Looks to move to #8 in draft?

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_5251758

Quote:
... The Texans are interested in Plummer. Whether through trade or release, Plummer is likely to end up with Kubiak. There is talk the Broncos and Texans will discuss a trade that would send Plummer, Bell and an early-round draft pick to Houston for the No. 8 overall pick and perhaps a player. ...

this is about the 6th time i've now heard this rumor, but i still find it hard to give any credence. regardless, #8 should give us branch, peterson or okoye, any of which i'd be happy with.
Old 02-26-2007, 01:39 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_5251758

this is about the 6th time i've now heard this rumor, but i still find it hard to give any credence. regardless, #8 should give us branch, peterson or okoye, any of which i'd be happy with.
Doesn't really make a lot of sense for Houston, but I'd be all for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 04:43 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

i'd be all for giving up our 1st, 2nd, and first 3rd with plummer and bell to move to #8, although the value for houston still sucks. i just salivate thinking about branch or okoye on our line. or if they went earlier, getting peterson for the backfield.
Old 02-26-2007, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Thumbs up

Calvin Johnson (Just cause) Peterson, Anderson, Adams, or Branch
Poor Favor
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 06:26 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i'd be all for giving up our 1st, 2nd, and first 3rd with plummer and bell to move to #8, although the value for houston still sucks. i just salivate thinking about branch or okoye on our line. or if they went earlier, getting peterson for the backfield.
Maybe Daniel Snyder is calling the shots?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-26-2007, 10:31 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Personally I would want Peterson, regardless of the injury history.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Namy
Veteran

Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i highly see this happening. Kubiak is no that dumb. If we were up that high, Okoye, Anderson, Adams, Branch are my top choices. Peterson is a tempting choice.

Projected win total: 55+
Namy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 02:48 AM    (permalink
rcpbawler

Even if this scenario were to play out, I am really doubting right now that AD will still be there. I would absolutely LOVE Branch as well, almost as much as Peterson, but not sure about him being there as well. Wouldn't mind Adams, but still not too sure about him being available at 8.
Old 02-28-2007, 03:12 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Let's say we get the pick, and Adams, Branch, Okoye, Peterson, CJ and Anderson are gone, do yo think Landry would be a good pick?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-28-2007, 03:13 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

sadly, i think it would be ginn
Old 02-28-2007, 08:18 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The thought of taking Quinn makes me cringe, and I would love to have Laron Landry at 8. I think he might go higher.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote