Originally Posted by herniateddisc
- Romo has a great year and successful December
- D leads the league in sacks and INT
- The D Triangle breaks down at some point with Ratliff, Brooking and James and it will cost us games
- Austin and Hurd have 40 catch seasons with Roy and Crayton around 60/60
- Carpenter and Spencer prove their value -- just not first round value.
- Spears is benched finally.
- DE play well as a unit.
- Wasted 2009 draft much like 2007.
- Running game is much better
- Passing game is much shorter
- We lose in the NFC Championship Game but break the streak
- Wade, unfortunately, keeps his job and Garrett finally bolts
- Jones continues to ignore LT, OL, ILB and NT in the draft
Wow, 12-4 with the 2nd worse G.M. in the league. Seems like you said last years draft was a waste also (except for Jenkins). Glad to see your so optimistic with all the bad talent our G.M. acquired.