Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 08-13-2009, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Your Felix love is definitely one for the record books here. I F'n hated him. I loved Chris Johnson. thule loved Mendenhall. But I didn't want a 1st rnd RB in the first damn place. I wanted Johnson in Round 2 only. When the draft was unfolding, I wanted Jenkins with the first pick, then Devin Thomas with the 2nd first rounder. In the 2nd round, I wanted Jamaal Charles. Instead, we got Jones, Jenkins, Bennett.
I wanted Mike Jenkins and Devin Thomas.. I thought we could get good value on a RB later...

I remember thinking Chris Johnson might be available with our second pick. I also remember thinking Jenkins was a pipe dream and was a lock to be the 2nd corner off the board. I was afraid we would end up with Talib
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Bobby looks like he's moving fast but I didn't actually see him do anything....

Same with J Will -- looks fast out there, but needs to use it the right way.

I'm curious to see what the D will look like with Newman and Jenkins back.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

mickens is way too small to be slow...
Old 08-13-2009, 10:53 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nate Jones was a much better #33 than Mickens is.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 10:54 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Courtney Brown looks terrible also.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-13-2009, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mickens, Brown and Ball are all looking bad.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Anyone else notice Siavii being controlled by these small ass zone blocking lineman of the raiders? Satelle is a girl.

p.s. am i talking to myself?
Old 08-13-2009, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Jesus christ, they are terrible.. Even with the 12 yard cushions they are opening up their hips way too early and getting burned for first down after first down...
Old 08-13-2009, 11:09 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brown is the definition of soft

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 11:10 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've watched this game...and haven't noticed a single play by our second team defense. One thing I see is Sam Hurd is back...and our RB situation is awesome.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 08-13-2009, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

I hate preseason...

so hard to tell what's what.

I'm easily discouraged and preseason really makes people look ******.

too bad i missed the starters. I came in the house right as kitna took his first snap.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
I've watched this game...and haven't noticed a single play by our second team defense. One thing I see is Sam Hurd is back...and our RB situation is awesome.
did you check your email??

Yeah Hurd looks real good. The offense definitely looks encouraging. If hurd and austin can take some of the burden off of RW and Crayton we should be ok.

The TE's and RB's should dominate.

Now if this defense would just come around....
Old 08-13-2009, 11:13 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Justin Rogers has actually gotten a lot of pressure today.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-13-2009, 11:14 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336 View Post
did you check your email??

Yeah Hurd looks real good. The offense definitely looks encouraging. If hurd and austin can take some of the burden off of RW and Crayton we should be ok.

The TE's and RB's should dominate.

Now if this defense would just come around....
I was expecting the defense to look further along than the O today. :/

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-13-2009, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

looks like Butler is being held on almost every other play comin off the edge
Old 08-13-2009, 11:16 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Geez, Courtney.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-13-2009, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Keep the updates coming guys, appreciated! Gonna start throwing some rep out.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 11:20 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

rogers is looking good because he is going up against Marten if I'm not mistaken.

Brown/Ball are jokes.

Mickens is rough too but I'm willing to give him a year or two like I did to Brown/Ball...why is phillips so high on Ball...I haven't seen it. If we cut Watkins for Ball I'll be angry.

Mike Hamlin looks like a player on the field to me...only guy I've really noticed tho.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 08-13-2009, 11:23 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
rogers is looking good because he is going up against Marten if I'm not mistaken.

Brown/Ball are jokes.

Mickens is rough too but I'm willing to give him a year or two like I did to Brown/Ball...why is phillips so high on Ball...I haven't seen it. If we cut Watkins for Ball I'll be angry.

Mike Hamlin looks like a player on the field to me...only guy I've really noticed tho.
lol. I cant even tell who's blocking him on this stream. James Marten. HA.

Mickens will be lucky to make this team at this rate.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-13-2009, 11:24 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Mcgee is like a real life version of that annoying kid in madden who drops back like 25 yards. gah.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-13-2009, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

I didn't think I'd ever see another Jacque Reeves but courtney brown is trying pretty hard.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:32 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I'd cut brown tomorrow if I was the GM...he obviously doesn't enjoy the game...it's like he is playing touch football out there. I've liked how active Carps been. I find this game really hard to follow since the announcers aren't doing a very good of play by play with the tackles...knowing numbers isn't something I'm up on right now.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 08-13-2009, 11:33 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Well Brown, Ball, and Mickens are our leading tacklers. No surprise there.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-13-2009, 11:34 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Carp is very fluid in coverage...we won't miss Burnett imo. he has been like glue tonight...and getting pressure on the blitz.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 08-13-2009, 11:34 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

2nd dropped INT by Carp.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS