Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-14-2009, 08:59 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Mangini is going to surprise alot of people and starts DA for this season, I haven't heard a single good thing about Quinn so far and at the training camps I went to he was constantly under-throwing deep balls and overthrowing short passes.

Don't take me as a DA guy or a Quinn guy w/e... I want the best QB to start. At this moment I believe DA gives us a better chance to win, therefore I would prefer if he starts.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 10:59 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Don't take me as a DA guy or a Quinn guy w/e... I want the best QB to start. At this moment I believe DA gives us a better chance to win, therefore I would prefer if he starts.
Which means you're a DA guy...
Old 08-14-2009, 11:33 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
Which means you're a DA guy...
Not really, he just wants whats best for his team, if DA is actually playing better at this point in time than that's who he wants.

A DA guy would want him no matter what just like nearly every Browns fan wants Quinn no matter what.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 11:43 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
I think Mangini is going to surprise alot of people and starts DA for this season, I haven't heard a single good thing about Quinn so far and at the training camps I went to he was constantly under-throwing deep balls and overthrowing short passes.

I think Anderson has to convincingly outperform Quinn in the preseason games for DA to start the season. DA has had 2 years as a starter and it's apparent so far that teams have figured him out. Accuracy and short passing has been a dreadful flaw for him, we know what we have with DA. Quinn has never been given a chance to prove himself. I think they'll give him the season to prove himself so they'll know exactly how the QB situation stands going into 2010. That's the whole reason the Cleveland media said before camp that the competition was just for show, by the book. DA has to really blow Quinn away.
Old 08-16-2009, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would worry about Braylon Edwards' stone hands more than the QB debate. It doesn't matter who is throwing it, if Edwards doesn't step up then the passing game won't be good enough anyway.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 12:02 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would say that Brady may not have to cheat anymore. Anderson played awful against the Packers last night and Quinn looked pretty good outside of his one interception in the endzone that could have been avoided if Edwards hadn't dropped a TD pass the play before.
Old 08-16-2009, 10:55 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Derek Anderson only looks good when everything around him goes perfectly.

When teams get pressure on him, he folds like a house of cards. He has no pocket awareness and his decision making is iffy. On top of that, his accuracy is mediocre. Supposedly, he's improved on the accuracy, but his pocket awareness is still bad as is his decision making as illustrated in the preseason game.

I also think Quinn is better in the huddle... Anderson just comes off as a space cadet.

If you ask me, it has always been Quinn's job to lose. He's much better on gameday than he is in practice.
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 12:59 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EDIT: Wrong thread.
Old 08-17-2009, 02:55 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know what they say......If you aint cheatin, you aint tryin.
Old 08-17-2009, 04:37 AM    (permalink
phenomenal_waffles
Rookie

phenomenal_waffles hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.phenomenal_waffles hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJHawk50 View Post
Brady Quinn should be the starting QB for them this year, he has more upside
lmao. I had to do a double take there.
phenomenal_waffles is offline   Reply With Quote