Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-28-2007, 10:28 PM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nothing like putting the world's most immobile statue of a QB behind the worst protection in the league. What could possibly go wrong?
Old 02-28-2007, 10:54 PM    (permalink
49erfaithful
Veteran

49erfaithful hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I wonder if Oak would have to use all 3 Qb's on the roster
49erfaithful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 11:10 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGSeiler View Post
Nothing like putting the world's most immobile statue of a QB behind the worst protection in the league. What could possibly go wrong?
Its not like the raiders could get worse, why not sign him

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 11:58 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.
Default uh....

Bledsoe will not be with the Raiders next year, and definitely not as their starting QB. That would be the most ******** thing we have ever done [and we have done some pretty stupid things over the years].

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 09:02 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Actually I like the thought of Drew Bledsoe to the Raiders. I would allow them to draft a Calvin Johnson or possibly trade back to get more picks and rebuild that offense. First and foremost they need to realize that they are not going to get back what they gave for Randy Moss. I saw on Sportscenter that feeling in Oakland is worry over trading Moss to a Green Bay or other team because they won't be able to get the value they gave up for him. Moss has been a receiver on the decline since he went to Oakland and people can attribute that to a bad offense or bad attitude or injuries or whatever. Plain and simple he's not the same Moss that was traded from the Vikings. I think him for a 2nd rounder is a gift and should jump at it. Then with Moss gone they can attempt to shop the 1st pick and gain 1 or 2 more picks and rebuild that offense. If they can get 3-5 1st and 2nd round picks they would be in good shape and then Bledsoe could stick around and mentor Walters ala the way he would up doing for Brady, Losman, and Romo. I don't think the Raiders are ready to give up on Andrew Walters and Drew is the perfect QB to come in and show him the ropes. Or just keep the pick and grab Calvin Johnson, he would be a weapon for years to come.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 11:45 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raiders will go with a QB that can still hit his potential, no someone who's washed up and can play maybe a year or two

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 12:35 PM    (permalink
ks_perfection
Veteran

ks_perfection hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I thought this was a joke when I first saw the topic.
ks_perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:20 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we already have a tall immobile statue that has a great arm in Walter already.
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:51 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
we already have a tall immobile statue that has a great arm in Walter already.
And one before that, in Kerry Collins. Funny that Collins and the rest of the Raider offense had decent years under Turner with the exact same personnel Shell had to work with. Shows how bad the coaching was.

If Oakland was planning on running a vertical offense, I don't see how it'd hurt to bring him in to compete for very cheap. However, if they're planning on running Kiffin's "hybrid WCO" I really think they should trade for Schaub.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote