Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Better Season?
Chad Ochocinco 55 77.46%
T.J. Houshmandzadeh 16 22.54%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-19-2009, 12:16 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Housh owes Ocho some money from that big contract he got because Ocho was drawin double teams all those years lettin Housh get one on one.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:16 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
How do you know he can't deliver as the top WR in Seattle's system?
Housh really never did anything vertical with the Bengals and I'm not sure he's going to do that this year. He'll kill you in the slot and the red zone and he's got sure hands, but at this point in his career he's not going to be the kind of guy who you'll be afraid will kill you for 6 if you make a mistake covering him, be it on a deep play or after the catch. That's a #1 guy to me. Housh is a classic, prototypical #2 guy. It's possible he'll excel there but without being a classic #1 guy along with the question of what he'll do without somebody to play off of I wonder how he'll do.

Really though, it's tough to compare them. Ocho is a guy who will explode for you, Housh hurts you in the short passing game and is a lot more consistent. They're completely different guys. I'd be surprised if one of the two has more catches, yards, and touchdowns this year, so at the end of the day you have to figure out what matters the most to you when comparing them.

I did vote for 85 though. One of my favorite players in the league, if not my favorite, and I think he's going to have a monster year.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:25 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Statistically, I think Chad is in store for a huge year. He's got his head on straight again and has really been doing well this offseason.

I am definitely curious to see how TJ does in Seattle.

I will abstain.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give me 85. **** that gypsy Housh
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 03:27 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've always thought Housh was a product of Palmer and Ochocinco so I definitely think Chad will have a better season.
abaddon41_80 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 03:55 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Sure it wasn't the other way around?

How do you know he can't deliver as the top WR in Seattle's system?
UH... its a prediction... that is what this thread is all about, isn't it?
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 04:18 PM    (permalink
GhostDeini
Rookie

GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini

Housh might get more receptions but with a very unimpressive YPC. Chad talks so much shhh I'm getting tired of him but he has Palmer throwing to him who I feel is a top 3 QB when healthy.
Old 08-19-2009, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They're both good, but they both talk a load of crap. If i had to take one based on skill...id take Ochocinco.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:39 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like to see how Housh fares without having a legitimate #1 WR opposite him before I'm willing to say he be as prolific as CJ. Even when Chad struggles you know he always has to be accounted for in a big way and I think Housh benefits from that to an extent. Now, I love Housh and hope he has an amazing year, but IDK if I'm willing to say he could put up typical Chad numbers. I hope I'm wrong but I don't really see it at this point.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 10:52 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ocho ******* Cinco.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote