Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-26-2009, 12:08 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I'm taking a dump in the leftward of three stalls, and people go into the middle one, the one right next to me, when the rightward one is open.

have some decency ppl

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
If I'm taking a dump in the leftward of three stalls, and people go into the middle one, the one right next to me, when the rightward one is open.

have some decency ppl
same for urinals
i hate even numbers of urinals

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 12:21 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
oh. don't even get me started. i can't stand people breaking commitments like that. no common courtesy and no realization that people were counting on them. i've stopped being friends with people over crap like this. if ya might not be able to do something, say 'maybe'. i can take it. but, don't say. "yes" and then suddenly remember it's not gonna work out.

i started a fantasy football league with some friends. none of them are specifically unreliable, but whenever we've all done something, at least one person was a late scratch. so, draft is tomorrow. at my house. and i know. i just know that somebody is gonna call and decide they can't make it. leaving me with 20 brats and 9 people for a fantasy draft. i'm seriously getting pre-emptively angry over this.

because it's not the flaking that angers me, but the predictability of the flaking. ya mention an idea to someone and they give ya an unenthusiastic "yes." maybe because they were too chickenshit to say no, or maybe it just sounded like a good idea at the time. but, i can always tell when i'm gonna have to re-confirm and hand-hold until the event or i'm gonna get the "uh. yeah, the wife has some friends in town, so we're gonna hang out with them..." right before i was counting on getting out of the house for the first time in weeks of my satisfying, allthough sometimes socially boring life as a young parent.
I feel you man, it's my number 1 pet peeve by far. And most of my friends do it, it's like making a commitment means nothing anymore. The only reason I'm still friends with them is because they follow through enough that I know they don't secretly hate me and bail because of that hatred.

I too though have been driven to absolutely hating someone just because of that crap. The worst is when someone cancels with a good reason, but reschedules and then they pick the new date. But then they cancel that, too. And then after you've cooled off from being super pissed about that, they schedule another day. And bail on that. Needless to say, I'm not friends with that person anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of urinals.......I hate this more than almost anything: At the gym I go to some people shower after they workout or whatever and walk around totally naked. Not my thing, but I can live with it, its a locker room. What infuriates me is when i am taking a piss, fully clothed, and a naked guy (usually obese or old) comes right up to the urinal next to me. It is just the most uncomfortable 20 seconds ever. Nothings is more awkward. I just want to ask people sometimes: What the hell are you thinking?
Old 08-26-2009, 12:39 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
I feel you man, it's my number 1 pet peeve by far. And most of my friends do it, it's like making a commitment means nothing anymore. The only reason I'm still friends with them is because they follow through enough that I know they don't secretly hate me and bail because of that hatred.

I too though have been driven to absolutely hating someone just because of that crap. The worst is when someone cancels with a good reason, but reschedules and then they pick the new date. But then they cancel that, too. And then after you've cooled off from being super pissed about that, they schedule another day. And bail on that. Needless to say, I'm not friends with that person anymore.
and, conversely, i think i annoy my friends by being the polar opposite. i won't commit to anything until i KNOW it'll work for me. so, i annoy people be straddling the fence, but, hey, when i say i'll be there, i'll freakin' be there.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 12:41 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
and, conversely, i think i annoy my friends by being the polar opposite. i won't commit to anything until i KNOW it'll work for me. so, i annoy people be straddling the fence, but, hey, when i say i'll be there, i'll freakin' be there.
Truth. I hate going back on what I say. So I will only commit to things I know I can do. People get pissed, but its better than people saying, "yeah, I'll be there" and not show up. It's chicken ****. I was starting to feel I was the only one...

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 02:42 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unsolicited advice.

Realizing I do something that I think is annoying.

When people make a big deal when someone says "we" in place of the full name of their favorite team.

Endless Manning vs. Brady debates.

When people call me "buddy". I'm not your buddy, guy.

Trying to sell my house and buy a new one at the same time.

When people go out of their way to be offended about something.

edit: realizing I'm getting old and lame.

Last edited by killxswitch : 08-26-2009 at 02:45 PM.
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 02:46 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
When people call me "buddy". I'm not your buddy, guy.
Something like this happened to me this summer. I work for my city, and so I was out working and this car pulls up and the guy is like, "Hey pal, someone spilled something back there...etc."

For some reason, the guy just calling me "pal" really pissed me off. Like, can't you just say, "Hey, excuse me..." or something.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan43 View Post
I <3 u brenty brent but lol
Look at the dates, I wasnt looking for a job in the spring. I thought I would be doing student teaching in the fall, not this coming spring.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Last edited by Brent : 08-26-2009 at 02:50 PM.
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When people think Bear Grylss is better than Les Stroud
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 02:50 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Workers at stores who ask me if I need any help.

If I need help I'll ask you damnit.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 03:40 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Workers at stores who ask me if I need any help.

If I need help I'll ask you damnit.
As a guy who worked in retail, I'll offer a rebuttal:

Our managers ***** to us about the importance of doing that, so we do it. Aside from that obvious point, it is a method of increasing sales by answering people's questions who would otherwise not have asked and simply left because they assumed something they wanted help for didn't have an answer (like a missing size/product). It also lets potential shoplifters know that we are aware of their presence.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 04:59 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

i started a fantasy football league with some friends. none of them are specifically unreliable, but whenever we've all done something, at least one person was a late scratch. so, draft is tomorrow. at my house. and i know. i just know that somebody is gonna call and decide they can't make it. leaving me with 20 brats and 9 people for a fantasy draft. i'm seriously getting pre-emptively angry over this.
yup. got the e-mail. hey, i have a softball game at 7:15, so i'll just be there for the first pick or 2. but, i'll give ya a list.

yeah. doesn't seem to be a last minute thing. not sure why he is just telling me the DAY BEFORE!
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:05 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
When people think Bear Grylss is better than Les Stroud
If Les Stroud is the guy from survivorman than yea I hate that too. Bear sets his **** up and the guy from Survivorman does all the camera work himself and everything
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:12 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yup. got the e-mail. hey, i have a softball game at 7:15, so i'll just be there for the first pick or 2. but, i'll give ya a list.

yeah. doesn't seem to be a last minute thing. not sure why he is just telling me the DAY BEFORE!
So you'll just agree and complete the draft for them..brilliant tactic.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:13 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
So you'll just agree and complete the draft for them..brilliant tactic.
Michael Vick round 3, Lions D round 4, Chicago Adrian Peterson round 5...

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:21 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Michael Vick round 3, Lions D round 4, Chicago Adrian Peterson round 5...
That would teach him a lesson...but damn that's harsher than just telling him you won't do it.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i hate it when people waste food. i ******* hate it. See, i get you bought and it is yours and u can do whatever you want with it. But if u buy an XXXXL Burger dont just eat a fifth and throw the rest away, cause it wouldnt taste as good the next day. Food is valueable, there are enough people all over the world starving. Yes you finish eating it wouldnt help them, but show some appreciation to that.

On the other hand, if it is just ******* disgusting its fine. But dont go to a buffet and leave stuff on the plate. If you only have like 10 french fries on your table, it wont hurt if u just finish them. Enjoy every single bit. Appreciate it.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 06:08 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People that ask to be my friend on Facebook and the un-friend me later on. What up with that?
Old 08-26-2009, 06:20 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Speaking of urinals.......I hate this more than almost anything: At the gym I go to some people shower after they workout or whatever and walk around totally naked. Not my thing, but I can live with it, its a locker room. What infuriates me is when i am taking a piss, fully clothed, and a naked guy (usually obese or old) comes right up to the urinal next to me. It is just the most uncomfortable 20 seconds ever. Nothings is more awkward. I just want to ask people sometimes: What the hell are you thinking?
This exactly. I have been in plenty of locker rooms in my life but the gym I go to is terrible. It always seems like whenever I go to wash my hands this fat old dude who just finished showering is brushing his teeth naked and there are only 3 sinks so you are close to them regardless. Personally after I shower I always keep my towel wrapped around my waist but I understand people naked walking to your locker. But hell man if you have time to go to your locker and get your toothbrush put on some damn clothes before you go to the sinks. This dude really ticks me off. I'll be like sitting on a bench tying my shoes and then this dude brushes past my face with his wang hanging like 5 inches from me. It's ridiculous.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 06:25 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
This exactly. I have been in plenty of locker rooms in my life but the gym I go to is terrible. It always seems like whenever I go to wash my hands this fat old dude who just finished showering is brushing his teeth naked and there are only 3 sinks so you are close to them regardless. Personally after I shower I always keep my towel wrapped around my waist but I understand people naked walking to your locker. But hell man if you have time to go to your locker and get your toothbrush put on some damn clothes before you go to the sinks. This dude really ticks me off. I'll be like sitting on a bench tying my shoes and then this dude brushes past my face with his wang hanging like 5 inches from me. It's ridiculous.
Every gym I have ever belonged to has a guy like that. What the **** is wrong with these people?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 06:28 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol, brushes your face with his wang.... I feel for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 06:31 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Every gym I have ever belonged to has a guy like that. What the **** is wrong with these people?
The gym I used to belong to was attached to a hospital so there were a lot of older people recovering from heart surgery or something similar. These fat old men would talk to each other naked with the leg up. Like every one else I understand the walking around getting to your locker, do what you do, however when you are talking about your stock portfolio you don't need to do your best Captain Morgan impression in your birthday suit.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Driving a car in a college campus. so many crosswalks.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 06:34 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When people make my dog bark on purpose. Annoying as ****.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote