Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks

Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks Discuss the Seahawks

Old 04-26-2009, 08:10 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2010 Draft thread

Alright guys we made it through another year but now it's time to look forward to the 2010 draft which has the chance to be great. Needs as of know are: safety, lt(replacement for jones), dt, de, cb, wr, and possibly a qb. Now I'm not saying that there are glaring holes at these positions but we can improve in these areas. We have two 1st round picks(Denvers) and if we keep both picks we can get some really good players. I have to go with safety and Eric Berry(if he comes out) and either a Tackle or wr(dez bryant, aerelious benn) with the other pick. There are also alot of very good D-Linemen in this draft especially at tackle. So lets get it started:

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex

Last edited by HawkEye30 : 04-26-2009 at 08:14 PM.
HawkEye30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 09:23 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well we won't take any Juniors so we can cross off Eric Berry and Dez Bryant.

We still somehow have a boatload of needs:

RB
S
QBOF
OL
WR
DT
OLB (lol)

I like Berry, Bryant, Spiller, Snead, Bradford, and Tebow. The DTs are good too and we'll be able to get a solid DE somewhere. By that time Kerney may be done so who knows.

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 09:54 PM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran

summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still trying to wind down and get back to normal after this weekend, but as of now, I'd have to say bring on Taylor Mays with the Denver pick and either a LT or RB with ours. Early favorites are Trent Williams (the kid from Oklahoma who is supposed to have been the best on that line and is moving to LT this year), and I'm not too up to speed with next year's RB crop, but I don't want CJ Spiller.

Could always take Mount Cody or Ndakumu Suh though.

Can you imagine how good our pass defense would be with Taylor Mays deep?

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6

Last edited by summond822 : 04-26-2009 at 10:00 PM.
summond822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:48 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tops per position by me:
Denver's: Eric Berry or Taylor Mays
Ours: CJ Spiller (so fast)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DB-Taylor Mays
OT-Brian Bulaga
LB-Mark Herzlich
RB-Jonathon Dwyer
WR-Damien Williams
QB-Jevan Snead

Might as well dream i guess.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 08:46 PM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran

summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
DB-Taylor Mays
OT-Brian Bulaga
LB-Mark Herzlich
RB-Jonathon Dwyer
WR-Damien Williams
QB-Jevan Snead

Might as well dream i guess.
I have to agree with you on Jevan Snead being one of the top QB's next year. I think that he is going to challenge Bradford for that top spot.

I'm going to expect the Seahawks to take Mays until one of two things happens:

1) Brian Russell goes crazy this year and becomes a pro bowl player enroute to leading the Seahawks secondary to becoming one of the most dominant in the league (we can dream right?)
2) Eric Berry proves that he is a better safety prospect and he is there when the Seahawks pick.

Old 04-29-2009, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by summond822 View Post
I have to agree with you on Jevan Snead being one of the top QB's next year. I think that he is going to challenge Bradford for that top spot.

I'm going to expect the Seahawks to take Mays until one of two things happens:

1) Brian Russell goes crazy this year and becomes a pro bowl player enroute to leading the Seahawks secondary to becoming one of the most dominant in the league (we can dream right?)
2) Eric Berry proves that he is a better safety prospect and he is there when the Seahawks pick.
Both Berry and Mays make me feel all tingle inside when I imagine them in puke green.

As for the other spot I think we should address DE, OT, WR, QB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:50 AM    (permalink
OneToughGame
Veteran

OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
Tops per position by me:
Denver's: Eric Berry or Taylor Mays
Ours: CJ Spiller (so fast)
I just don't like Spiller and I don't think I ever will as a pick idea for us. It's like the Colt McCoy of the running back position in mocks to me lol.

For me it's

Denver's: Eric Berry or Taylor Mays (I know, I'm creative aren't I? ;) )
Ours: If there's a OT worth the pick take them. I really like Bulaga and Okung but they shouldn't (knock on wood) be there by our pick lol and if no OT is there Jevan Sneed (even though he shouldn't be there either) or the best 4-3 DE available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .
OneToughGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 09:58 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

with walter jones recent surgery, i was just curious what evryone thought we should do with our picks, im sure we'll end up tradin one of them but just assume we use both, my personal opinion would be lt and s, preferably russel okung or trent williams and eric berry, im not saying qb because i have been really impressed with seneca wallace lately

Old 08-25-2009, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkEye30 View Post
with walter jones recent surgery, i was just curious what evryone thought we should do with our picks, im sure we'll end up tradin one of them but just assume we use both, my personal opinion would be lt and s, preferably russel okung or trent williams and eric berry, im not saying qb because i have been really impressed with seneca wallace lately
I'd loosely rank them:

Berry
Mays
Snead
Bradford
Okung
Bulaga

Not a Seneca Wallace fan, sorry.
Old 08-25-2009, 09:17 PM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
I'd loosely rank them:

Berry
Mays
Snead
Bradford
Okung
Bulaga

Not a Seneca Wallace fan, sorry.
I'd love to see Berry or Mays in Seattle, however and this may sound sacrilegious, I am not going to be spending a (likely) Top 10 pick on a safety. Give me a LT there. You don't build a team through the secondary, you build it through the trenches. Give me Okung if he is there. All we have to do to see a reason to take a LT is look at Orlando Pace over at STL for the last couple of years. He was a dominant player until he started getting injured. Their offense went to crap as soon as they lost him.

We are sadly at the point where we can minimize the bleeding that is going to become the rest of Walter Jones's career and draft his successor this year.

Oh yeah, and for the second pick in the first round give me Jahvid Best or some other franchise RB (hell no to Spiller. He's fast but he's not a franchise back!)

One strategy I would like to see Ruskell employ is the ability to admit he was wrong. He has refused to take a S the last two years, and lets be honest, Russel sucks and Grant is likely playing out of position. He has filled in the void left by Alexander (and Hutchison) by throwing a bunch of players into that spot and hoping one of them sticks without really planning long term. We need a long term answer at RB, and our depth there is woefully thin. Just because Duckett was semi successful in Atlanta does not mean that he was worth the paper his contract was printed on here.

Old 08-26-2009, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
I'd love to see Berry or Mays in Seattle, however and this may sound sacrilegious, I am not going to be spending a (likely) Top 10 pick on a safety. Give me a LT there. You don't build a team through the secondary, you build it through the trenches. Give me Okung if he is there. All we have to do to see a reason to take a LT is look at Orlando Pace over at STL for the last couple of years. He was a dominant player until he started getting injured. Their offense went to crap as soon as they lost him.

We are sadly at the point where we can minimize the bleeding that is going to become the rest of Walter Jones's career and draft his successor this year.

Oh yeah, and for the second pick in the first round give me Jahvid Best or some other franchise RB (hell no to Spiller. He's fast but he's not a franchise back!)

One strategy I would like to see Ruskell employ is the ability to admit he was wrong. He has refused to take a S the last two years, and lets be honest, Russel sucks and Grant is likely playing out of position. He has filled in the void left by Alexander (and Hutchison) by throwing a bunch of players into that spot and hoping one of them sticks without really planning long term. We need a long term answer at RB, and our depth there is woefully thin. Just because Duckett was semi successful in Atlanta does not mean that he was worth the paper his contract was printed on here.

I can see your logic but i would have a hard time taking an OT with a subpar grade to a safety just because of position. My guess is with their second 1st round pick, hopefully later in round 1, they can get that tackle to replace Walter.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This year's draft has amazing depth at safety. I love Taylor Mays and Eric Berry as much as everyone else, but there is no position more valuable than QB and there will be an insane amount of talented safeties. I'll be surprised if Matt survives this year, and I really think we need to address that position in this draft. If Sneed plays as well this year as many people are projecting him to and he continues to develop I would be really happy to get him with our pick from Denver. After that I think we need to pray that a LT falls to us for our pick. Rounds 2 and 3 should be spent on S, CB, or RB.

This really makes me want to do a forum mock lol.
Old 10-07-2009, 01:16 AM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran

Ok, as much as it pains me to say this, if the Seahawks are picking in the top 10 again this year, which at the current rate is looking pretty likely unless the injury situation clears up, and Jake Locker comes out (even more painful than the Hawks losing) I believe that the Seahawks have to take him with their first pick.

No offense to Seneca, but it's a completely different offense with Matt on the field. We need that franchise QB. Locker is that and more. And as much as we like to believe that he is going to come back to UW next year, if he is gonna be a top 10 pick, it's hard to turn down that type of money. Perhaps the only thing more painful than having him come out early, would be having him come out a year later and never get the chance to draft him because he went #1 overall.

On another note, am I the only one who feels that Taylor Mays is going to be sliding out of the top 10. I get the feeling he's gonna go in the 12-20 range at best.

My current picks right now (again assuming that there isn't a miracle on our part or too massive of a collapse on Denver's :( )
Ours: Jake Locker
Denvers: Jahvid Best

Old 11-16-2009, 10:28 PM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran

It's been a while since we've talked about the Seahawks draft hopes, with Denver looking like the magic may be running out, it is entirely possible to get perhaps a mid round pick there, likely in the 10-20 range, which isn't that bad, it's still an impact player.

I may just be someone who thinks too highly of Locker, but I want your guys opinion, am I the only one who thinks at the end of all of this he's likely going to be the top pick in this draft (barring someone like Detroit or Tampa getting the top pick)? He is way too big of a freakish athlete not to have his stock soar once he hits the combine. I am beginning to question if it's not going to take something like packaging our first rounders to move up to get him, and if he's going to go as high as I think he is, the chances are that Ruskell won't pull the trigger because it's too big of a financial sacrifice to go after a top 5 pick.

On another note completely un-Locker-related, am I the only person who thinks there is no chance in hell that Ruskell drafts Spiller in the first round?

Old 11-17-2009, 03:36 AM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's been a while since we've talked about the Seahawks draft hopes, with Denver looking like the magic may be running out, it is entirely possible to get perhaps a mid round pick there, likely in the 10-20 range, which isn't that bad, it's still an impact player.

I may just be someone who thinks too highly of Locker, but I want your guys opinion, am I the only one who thinks at the end of all of this he's likely going to be the top pick in this draft (barring someone like Detroit or Tampa getting the top pick)? He is way too big of a freakish athlete not to have his stock soar once he hits the combine. I am beginning to question if it's not going to take something like packaging our first rounders to move up to get him, and if he's going to go as high as I think he is, the chances are that Ruskell won't pull the trigger because it's too big of a financial sacrifice to go after a top 5 pick.

On another note completely un-Locker-related, am I the only person who thinks there is no chance in hell that Ruskell drafts Spiller in the first round?
I don't think there is any chance we get Locker with our first rounder unless we ended up losing every game left on our schedule, and even then we might miss him. The Browns, the Bills, and the Rams all need a QB and if we pick after all of them do there's no chance Locker or Clausen will be there. If we want either one of them we're going to have to trade up and that's perfectly fine with me. Whatever the price is, getting ourselves the QB of the future is worth it.

I highly doubt Ruskell has the balls to do this. Trading up into the top 5 along with taking a junior quarterback who doesn't have the prettiest numbers, regardless of why, is not something I could ever envision him doing. I think he would be more likely to take Clausen if forced to choose between the two just because he has better numbers. If we want Locker or Clausen we're going to need a new GM, period.
Old 11-20-2009, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
I don't think there is any chance we get Locker with our first rounder unless we ended up losing every game left on our schedule, and even then we might miss him. The Browns, the Bills, and the Rams all need a QB and if we pick after all of them do there's no chance Locker or Clausen will be there. If we want either one of them we're going to have to trade up and that's perfectly fine with me. Whatever the price is, getting ourselves the QB of the future is worth it.

I highly doubt Ruskell has the balls to do this. Trading up into the top 5 along with taking a junior quarterback who doesn't have the prettiest numbers, regardless of why, is not something I could ever envision him doing. I think he would be more likely to take Clausen if forced to choose between the two just because he has better numbers. If we want Locker or Clausen we're going to need a new GM, period.
You might be right but Holmgren might take over in Cleveland and he has stated his reluctance at taking a jr QB and i think the Rams will take Clausen. I think they would probably be able to throw in their highest 1st and another pick to get up into that top 5 but you're probably right about the brass not having the balls to pull it off. Paul Allen might.
Old 11-21-2009, 09:58 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still thinking we get Locker at the pick we do have, and by thinking I mean closing my eyes to the world and praying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 04:01 PM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran

I know Jake is not a finished product right now, and it will likely be a couple of years before he could actually make an impact, but our only chance to get him will be this year, likely moving up into the top 5. If he comes back for his senior season, he will be the number one pick, and unless ruskell sticks around for another year and yet again fails to fix any of the problems on this team, we have no shot at taking Locker who will definately be the favorite to go #1 in the draft in 2011.

Old 12-15-2009, 04:05 PM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran

Now that Locker is going back to school, thereby ending any hopes of drafting him...I think it's time to move on and look at who the Seahawks should be targeting now.

Obviously OT, RB, & pretty much every position on defense except for LB are what I'm thinking should be the priorities right now. I'm still not sure who the #2 OT in this class is, and it seems likely that Okung is going to be gone before we pick, so unless Gerald McCoy falls, we're left with the choices of what's looking like #2 OT, Spiller, Bradford as our choices.

I'm not sure how I feel about any of them, my extreme dislike of the Spiller pick early this season has transformed. My biggest problem with drafting him (now) is that I don't think Knapp is creative enough to use him correctly, which would just end up being a waste of the kids phenomenal speed & abilities in open space.

For our 2nd pick I'm either hoping that we fill one of the holes that we didn't fill with our first one, is not Tim Tebow, or is a pass rusher that wasn't worth it earlier but is now in a perfect spot. Either that or a DT to pair with Mebane who is actually capable of doing more than just standing at the line of scrimmage once the ball is snapped.

Old 12-15-2009, 11:03 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

Would you guys agree with me when i say that our first 2 picks should't be lb and wr, because every other position can be upgraded

Old 12-15-2009, 11:10 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just draft more 4-3 OLBs. We need as many good ones as we can get. Nevermind that the secondary can't cover, and the down lineman can't stop the run or pressure the quarterback.

Just keep improving the linebackers, it's working wonders.

Without Locker, we are looking at this:

-Berry, Thomas, or Mays.
-Bradford or Clausen (who knows where they'll fall).
-Okung or yet-to-be-named 2nd best OT (Jason Smith wasn't the second overall pick at this time last year).
-C.J. Spiller

I think we'll end up with Spiller and a tackle and then take a safety in the early second.

I'm not a fan of any QBs in this draft after Bradford. Maybe Canfield in the fourth or something but the decision to pass on Mark Sanchez looks worse and worse by the day.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Would you guys agree with me when i say that our first 2 picks should't be lb and wr, because every other position can be upgraded
I think team needs are OL, S, Rb so i would say no to the first 2 picks being LB and WR. I think if you were drafting at the top and that was how the board played out (as it did with Curry last year) maybe but it isnt going to be that way.
Old 01-07-2010, 09:12 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

I would love to have a new gm asap, but i could realistically see us grabbing eric berry at number 6

Old 01-08-2010, 12:48 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I would love to have a new gm asap, but i could realistically see us grabbing eric berry at number 6
If he falls.