Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Atlanta Falcons Team Forum

Atlanta Falcons Team Forum Discuss the Falcons

Old 03-01-2007, 02:03 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Maybe

dude the Lions traded with Denver::

Detroit gets: Tatum Bell, George Foster, late round pick
Denver gets: Dre Bly

and the lions are probably gonna sign Kevin Curtis WR

Now the Lions dont need Adrian Peterson, Joe Thomas, or Calvin Johnson..

Now that the Lions dont need any elite prospects do you think the Falcons have a better chance to trade with the Lions????
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:22 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trading up that up to #2 will cost you sooo much, you'll be giving up picks that can fill holes.

I suggest you stop dreaming about Calvin. =\
Old 03-01-2007, 02:23 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
Trading up that up to #2 will cost you sooo much, you'll be giving up picks that can fill holes.

If only some Falcon fans could reailze this...but noooo...

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:26 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know it probably wont happen but i though i might throw it out and see a bunch of Falcon fans drool over getting CJ
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:27 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I agree that the chances of Detroit trading down are higher, and that we could possibly trade up, but I just dont want it to happen.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 03:30 PM    (permalink
flrybranch
Rookie

flrybranch could make a wolverine purr.flrybranch could make a wolverine purr.flrybranch could make a wolverine purr.flrybranch could make a wolverine purr.flrybranch could make a wolverine purr.flrybranch could make a wolverine purr.flrybranch could make a wolverine purr.flrybranch could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:

Hey I dream about hitting the Lotto all the time, I can dream about getting CJ21 too.

Prob have a better chance of hitting the Lotto though....
flrybranch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
If only some Falcon fans could reailze this...but noooo...
Every year there is some hometown player the fan-base is OBSESSED with. Last year it was Greg Blue. The year before was David Pollack. It's just this year, Calvin Johnson is such a top flight prospect, the homer factor has quadrupled.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote