Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 09-03-2009, 08:05 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
My worries aren't this year, they are next year when we have absolutely nobody to play TE for us. I say redshirt one of them and let them learn the position.
We'll be fine at TE. Sanders will have a year in the system, Plein can still be used there on occasion as a blocker and we are gonna have at least 2 more coming in. Not studs by any means but certainly it will be enough depth.
JoeyJr09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 09:08 PM    (permalink
fresssh
Rookie

fresssh is a cocksman.fresssh is a cocksman.fresssh is a cocksman.

Just heard Telamaque is starting. Great news.
fresssh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 09:37 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresssh View Post
Just heard Telamaque is starting. Great news.
Where'd you get this from. Theres a chance he starts seeing as Randy said the depth chart isn't final and Randy loves moving guys around but I seriously doubt that Randy would name him the start mere hours after putting him on the 2nd string.

Also, the starting lineups likely won't be set until game day.This new depth chart just gives us a peak at what coaches are thinking.
Old 09-03-2009, 10:41 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresssh View Post
Wow, i 2 would be shocked if he was redshirted. I heard from a few people he started out awful in pratctice but really improved and they think he could get nice PT mid way through the season. I know he isnt listed on the 2 deep, but I havent heard anythnig of Grant and Hill being ahead of him. Only coaches know for sure, but thats my hearing.

Anybody a little surprised on the depth chart? VT not starting. Chambers ahead of Benjamin on KR. Coop over Benjamin on PR. Hankerson over A. Johnson. Maybe Holmes over Forston(Doubt it). Regis not on 2 deep. An Sam Sheilds may Start.
1st off, show me some love for being the only Canes fan that was skeptical about Ray Ray having an immediate impact. Safety is a difficult position for a freshman and I didn't think he'd be ready. jk I'm not gonna gloat but you got crow on this one Joey. Grant is the nickel and possibly a safety in certain packages. Hill is backup FS. I know they're not starting caliber but I'm happy with the safety depth, especially compared to past years where Lovon Ponder and that other POS were back there.

LOVE the depth chart. VT is starting now apparently (thank god) but he shoulda won it without question.

Chambers is our best KR imo (give props to Joey who's been wanting him back there for years iirc). He's got speed, burst, agility and he's a downhill guy. Benjamin is more of a sideline to sideline PR. Coop/Benjamin are about even at PR for me. I'd use em both and I expect us to do the same.

I've always been a Hankerson fan (minus the drops). He has a good build and he can run a full route tree. He's been working hard so he's earned another shot. AJ has great hands and intangibles but he's too slow and gets no separation. I hate to say it but AJ was way overhyped coming out of HS and will probably bust. His game doesn't translate to college.

Forston hasn't lived up to the hype. I thought Joseph was gonna start and I despise him so I'm glad it's Holmes. Holmes has impressed me when healthy. He's the best overall athlete of the 3.

I've always loved Regis and he should be ahead of Joseph. This shouldn't be a surprise tho....DT is competitive for us this year.

Sam Shields has been a pleasant surprise at CB. I hoped he would impress enough to start. Shields can stick to any receiver and breaks down well to tackle. DVD has no agility and is too thin. He's a major liability against the run and pass.

Harland Gunn at RG....YES! Figs is way too top-heavy and awkward. Gunn is a house. Our run game will be scary if/when Franklin gets moved to RT and Washington starts at LG.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
We'll be fine at TE. Sanders will have a year in the system, Plein can still be used there on occasion as a blocker and we are gonna have at least 2 more coming in. Not studs by any means but certainly it will be enough depth.
Man that's wayyyy too much optimism if you think two second year players in Billy 'Idaho' Sanders and Stephen 'I'm a tackle, not a TE' Plein plus two incoming freshman can provide enough depth at the TE spot. No way.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
AJ has great hands and intangibles but he's too slow and gets no separation. I hate to say it but AJ was way overhyped coming out of HS and will probably bust. His game doesn't translate to college.

Forston hasn't lived up to the hype. I thought Joseph was gonna start and I despise him so I'm glad it's Holmes. Holmes has impressed me when healthy. He's the best overall athlete of the 3.
whoa whoa whoa...slow your roll here.

AJ will be just fine. He had a very good true freshman year, was at times our most reliable WR and will always put up a good numbers IMO. Yea he doesn't have the greatest speed but you can't discount how physical the guy is. He is the type that will always outmuscle his defender. Being that physical plus having great hands is the kind of guy every team will kill for. He is the kind that will get us a key 1st down on 3rd and 6 all year.

I like Hankerson too, but there is a good reason why AJ had more yards, receptions (about double) and TDs in his freshman year to Hankerson's total two years here combined. AJ will not bust.

And I expect more from you than to say that Forston hasn't lived up to the hype. Based on what? He was outstanding as a true freshman last year in a position that is hard to be outstanding at. He was consistently in the backfield and causing disruptions. He is a 1st round pick in a couple years. He is going to dominate this year and just because he isn't starting, I guarantee he gets just as much, if not the most playing time of any DT. Yea he needs to improve his run defense, but he didn't have the type of help in that category that he will this year. I expect huge things from him this year.
Old 09-04-2009, 12:09 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
whoa whoa whoa...slow your roll here.

AJ will be just fine. He had a very good true freshman year, was at times our most reliable WR and will always put up a good numbers IMO. Yea he doesn't have the greatest speed but you can't discount how physical the guy is. He is the type that will always outmuscle his defender. Being that physical plus having great hands is the kind of guy every team will kill for. He is the kind that will get us a key 1st down on 3rd and 6 all year.

I like Hankerson too, but there is a good reason why AJ had more yards, receptions (about double) and TDs in his freshman year to Hankerson's total two years here combined. AJ will not bust.

And I expect more from you than to say that Forston hasn't lived up to the hype. Based on what? He was outstanding as a true freshman last year in a position that is hard to be outstanding at. He was consistently in the backfield and causing disruptions. He is a 1st round pick in a couple years. He is going to dominate this year and just because he isn't starting, I guarantee he gets just as much, if not the most playing time of any DT. Yea he needs to improve his run defense, but he didn't have the type of help in that category that he will this year. I expect huge things from him this year.
AJ fit in well as a tFr because he was a rare reliable target. I think he's gonna fall down the depth chart as we have receivers with more physical ability that will develop and produce. Just because a guy is productive as a Fr doesn't mean things will continue on an upward slope. Lots of guys start in their early years because they come into a good situation but get overpassed when better talent comes along. That's what I think will happen to AJ. Bust isn't the right word, I'll admit that, but he doesn't have much upside and will lose touches as the position gets more competitive.

Forston hasn't lived up to the hype yet. What more can I say? I see a lot of non-Miami fans predicting big things from him this year but he's not even a clear-cut starter. DTs are slow to develop in college and he's no different. He was in the backfield a fair bit as a Fr but struggled a bit against the run and missed a lot of tackles when he disrupted said backfield. I'd like to see him improve his agility and pursuit. Forston had some big missed opportunities last year and that led to some big plays as the rest of the D wasn't there to clean up what he started. I don't know where you get that outstanding crap....Forston was stuck in the same pile as Dwayne Hendricks, Antonio Dixon and Joe Joseph last year. Unless you saw something the coaches didn't see......?

I still think he'll be a 1st day pick when it's all said and done, but I'm not sure this year is his year to dominate. I like Forston, but I'm realistic and I don't let the Rivals rankings dictate how I evaluate our players. Bailey, Robinson, Moncur and Ojomo are/were better players for us going into the year. I like Forston as a penetrator but he's far from a complete player and it's hard to call a rotational player "dominant". Maybe towards the end of the year he'll start scratching the surface....we'll see.

It's also concerning that I always hear/read positive reports about almost every DL on the team except Forston. He doesn't sound like a good practice player/worker.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-04-2009, 12:16 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

But going by your own reasoning you consider a guy who was always in the backfield as a true freshman DT not living up to the hype? What more could he possibly have done?

Yea he missed some tackles, but those are the kind of things that improve from year 1 to 2. Getting in the backfield that much just shows the athletic ability and talent that he has.

I think your just being fooled by the depth chart, it doesn't matter that he isn't 'starting' he is still going to play just as much (I wouldn't be surprised either if he is starting the FSU game on snap 1, btw) as any other DT.
Old 09-04-2009, 12:30 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
But going by your own reasoning you consider a guy who was always in the backfield as a true freshman DT not living up to the hype? What more could he possibly have done?

Yea he missed some tackles, but those are the kind of things that improve from year 1 to 2. Getting in the backfield that much just shows the athletic ability and talent that he has.

I think your just being fooled by the depth chart, it doesn't matter that he isn't 'starting' he is still going to play just as much (I wouldn't be surprised either if he is starting the FSU game on snap 1, btw) as any other DT.
This is my bad. I haven't worded myself properly a few times throughout this thread and I'm confusing you.

Forston has completely lived up to my expectations and is on the right track. He's not living up to the unreasonable hype and billing that was given to him by others. People expected him to come in and dominate as a Fr. He was what you'd expect a talented Fr DT to look like...not a superstar by any means. Now he's getting even more hype and he hasn't even cemented a starting spot. It's similar with Marvin Austin on UNC (but MUCH worse). Everyone said he was a lock to start and be a key player for the Heels as a tFr. I saw him a few times last year and he looked like a pylon. Now he's a potential 1st round pick? Huh.

I want Forston to be treated the same as any other player that's shown flashes and has talent and upside. I don't see as many people proclaiming Travis Benjamin or Brandon Harris as studs. Both are in a similar situation.

I expect him to get the 2nd most snaps at DT. No way he gets more snaps than Bailey. Bailey is the best or 2nd best player on this team.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-04-2009, 01:32 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

3 Days til Kickoff.
Old 09-04-2009, 08:11 AM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

Quote:
Man that's wayyyy too much optimism if you think two second year players in Billy 'Idaho' Sanders and Stephen 'I'm a tackle, not a TE' Plein plus two incoming freshman can provide enough depth at the TE spot. No way.
Every team has their weak spots when they lose guys to graduation and such. But we will have 2 RS freshman that have a year in the offense and 2 incoming freshman to play TE. Thats 4 bodies at the position which is more then we could have said at the begining of this season when we only had Richard Gordon, Daniel Adderley and Tevaris Johnson at the start of spring.

You worry too much. Coaches are bringing in talent at TE. Let it compete and it will work itself out.
Old 09-04-2009, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Quote:
Every team has their weak spots when they lose guys to graduation and such. But we will have 2 RS freshman that have a year in the offense and 2 incoming freshman to play TE. Thats 4 bodies at the position which is more then we could have said at the begining of this season when we only had Richard Gordon, Daniel Adderley and Tevaris Johnson at the start of spring.

You worry too much. Coaches are bringing in talent at TE. Let it compete and it will work itself out.
I don't worry too much and I am one of the more optimistic Cane fans for this season and next...but I just don't understand how anyone can not be concerned about the TE position when we are relying on a RS Freshman who was not that highly thought of coming out of Idaho, a guy who will be a tackle in college, not a TE and two freshmen, one who we can't identify yet and one who is a major project...even as a HS senior. It's without a doubt the biggest area of concern for 2010 IMO.

edt: BTW, Plein has already (ahead of schedule) moved to offensive tackle, not sure why we are including him in the depth chart for TE. So as of right now next year we have Billy Sanders and Clive Walford for 2010.

Last edited by Hollywood : 09-04-2009 at 12:47 PM.
Old 09-04-2009, 02:02 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

Quote:
I don't worry too much and I am one of the more optimistic Cane fans for this season and next...but I just don't understand how anyone can not be concerned about the TE position when we are relying on a RS Freshman who was not that highly thought of coming out of Idaho, a guy who will be a tackle in college, not a TE and two freshmen, one who we can't identify yet and one who is a major project...even as a HS senior. It's without a doubt the biggest area of concern for 2010 IMO.

edt: BTW, Plein has already (ahead of schedule) moved to offensive tackle, not sure why we are including him in the depth chart for TE. So as of right now next year we have Billy Sanders and Clive Walford for 2010.
Plein hasn't been moved to OT yet. He's taking some reps there according to what his dad told some papers but he hasn't been moved there full time. That's still down the road.

And I don't get your gripes about everything Canes lately. Complaining about recruiting, complaining about the TEs. What is the damn deal?

We are 3 days away from the opener against FSU and you've been griping about everything under the sun.

TE will be fine. Worry about next season after this one is over. The numbers and situation is what it is. No sense in moaning and groaning about it. The position will be fine. We got bodies we can move there if need be. Worry about it later.

And stop worrying about recruiting. All the Lemonier and Linder talk on the other forum and the sky is falling BS is completely nonsense. Question Randy's coaching, his playcalling, his player development all you want but please don't tell me your concerned with recruiting. All Randy has done is bring in stud, after stud, after stud. This year will be no different.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:12 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Where'd you get this from. Theres a chance he starts seeing as Randy said the depth chart isn't final and Randy loves moving guys around but I seriously doubt that Randy would name him the start mere hours after putting him on the 2nd string.

Also, the starting lineups likely won't be set until game day.This new depth chart just gives us a peak at what coaches are thinking.
I hope you're right. Jojo Nicolas starting over Telemaque is beyond ridiculous. I was enraged when I saw that.

I thought Ray Ray would have a better chance at starting than Nicolas.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 12:27 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Quote:
Plein hasn't been moved to OT yet. He's taking some reps there according to what his dad told some papers but he hasn't been moved there full time. That's still down the road.

And I don't get your gripes about everything Canes lately. Complaining about recruiting, complaining about the TEs. What is the damn deal?

We are 3 days away from the opener against FSU and you've been griping about everything under the sun.

TE will be fine. Worry about next season after this one is over. The numbers and situation is what it is. No sense in moaning and groaning about it. The position will be fine. We got bodies we can move there if need be. Worry about it later.

And stop worrying about recruiting. All the Lemonier and Linder talk on the other forum and the sky is falling BS is completely nonsense. Question Randy's coaching, his playcalling, his player development all you want but please don't tell me your concerned with recruiting. All Randy has done is bring in stud, after stud, after stud. This year will be no different.
Please, give me a break. Not being doom and gloom here at all. If you want to argue that I should worry about next year, next year...fine...but it's stupid to say that we will be fine at TE next year. I only brought it up because I wondered who they were going to move over there to help remedy the situation...IE I wasn't complaining.

It's not even a debate to say that we are going to be weak at TE next year, it is fact. To say otherwise is naive and dumb and I doubt you could fine a handful of Cane fans who would agree with that we will be fine there next year. So whatever. Not being doom and gloom here.

And the thing with recruiting stands. If the Hurricanes miss out on the three best players in South Florida (Joyner, Lemonier and Linder) there is a large reason for concern IMO. It hasn't happened yet so I'm not stressing over it...just stating that as my opinion. I don't see what's so doom and gloom about that.

No need to over dramatize my posts when there is no drama here.
Old 09-05-2009, 08:55 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
I hope you're right. Jojo Nicolas starting over Telemaque is beyond ridiculous. I was enraged when I saw that.
lol. Something about this quote makes me laugh. I'm just picturing it being said out loud.

I agree tho, but I'm pretty sure VT is gonna start,

Just my .02 on the TE thing...I'm with Hollywood 100%. You sound like you're copping out and ignoring the situation Joey with all this "numbers" and "bodies" talk. We're really not fine considering the lack of experience, depth and talent at the position for next year. IDK what's going through your head to make you think otherwise.

Additionally, I think it would be pretty bad if we missed on Linder. I'm not too worried about Joyner (FSU fan who's overrated) and Lemonier (other targets) but losing Linder would be a massive failure. We're talking about a kid who by accounts loves Miami and is on board with the direction of the team. He's big, versatile and has a complete game. And he goes to STA. Losing him to UF would put a huge asterisk on this recruiting class in my books.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-05-2009, 10:29 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:29 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 09-07-2009, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's tonight. I'm calling the U 24-21 over FSU.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 12:12 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From another ACC fan, just thought I would say I am excited about this game. Should be a detirminer of where the two Florida ACC programs are at.

Can't really say I'm rooting for the Canes, because they are in the Coastal with VT, but it should be fun.

Hokies are number one though! :)

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 12:30 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Travis Benjamin > you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The countdown is at 0. Its gameday. I cant wait for tonight.
My prediction- Miami 23 Florida State 17

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 12:50 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm soooooo ready for this ****.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 01:13 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Old 09-07-2009, 05:55 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC