Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 07-12-2009, 03:13 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs View Post
Its been awhile, been busy with work and friends and my computer has been broken all summer, so i thought i would drop in and say hello.
You're the Godfather of Titans fandom along with Pitbull here. We are blessed by your presence Smitty. Hopefully you and Pitbull will be back in full swing once training camp and preseason starts. :)
Old 08-18-2009, 09:03 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4408191

Bryce Brown facing NCAA investigation over eligibility.......... FML.
Old 08-19-2009, 06:45 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4408191

Bryce Brown facing NCAA investigation over eligibility.......... FML.
Was bound to happen because of his "advisor"...

Hopefully, nothing will come of it that damages him or the school. Worst comes to worst, he can redshirt as this is considered a rebuilding year by most.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 12:31 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I accidentally missed the NFLDCFF Draft, but thankfully I didn't get replaced. Here is how the computer picked for me:

QB: Tony Romo
WR: Brandon Marshall
WR: Santana Moss
RB: Michael Turner
RB: Darren Sproles
TE: Antonio Gates
W/R: Deion Branch
BN: Jon Kitna
BN: Michael Crabtree
BN: Miles Austin
BN: Josh Cribbs*
BN: Lamont Jordan
BN: Greg Jones*
BN: Chase Coffman

K: Stephen Gostkowski
BN: John Kasay

D: Keith Bulluck*
DB: Bob Sanders*
DB: Ron Bartell*
DL: Kyle Vanden Bosch*
DL: Derrick Burgess*
BN: Calvin Pace*
BN: Curtis Lofton
BN: Daniel Manning
BN: Ryan Denney

Guys with an asterisk next to their name were players I picked up in FA. I was hoping for more Titans DEF players, but Finnegan, Hope, Griffin, Harper, and Jason Jones were drafted. Was ecstatic that no one picked up Bulluck or KVB. Thornton, Brown, Kearse, Tulloch, Jacob Ford, and Jovan Haye are current FA's. I believe we have the most DEF players on rosters. :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 08-20-2009, 02:44 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Looks like a pretty solid starting roster. You're bench is kinda meh though, but you're in an extremely deep league so that's to be expected. In my league I have Tony Romo and Santana Moss as well, so it looks like you and I will be following other games together outside of the Titans. :D
The only Titans on my team are Lendale and Griff as an IDP.
Good luck to ya TH! I hope you win it all!
Old 08-21-2009, 12:34 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Looks like a pretty solid starting roster. You're bench is kinda meh though, but you're in an extremely deep league so that's to be expected. In my league I have Tony Romo and Santana Moss as well, so it looks like you and I will be following other games together outside of the Titans. :D
The only Titans on my team are Lendale and Griff as an IDP.
Good luck to ya TH! I hope you win it all!
Thank ya kindly! Hope your team goes beastmode too.

I almost got kicked out since I missed the Draft. Thankfully, I wasn't one of the ones to get booted. Sent a PM to JB apologizing. I got the feeling that he really wasn't happy that I wasn't there (he said I was the only one not there, but I think UKfan wasn't either). Fantasy Football ain't no joke.

But yeah, I was concerned about my WR's. Brandon Marshall is a crazy motha' trucka', Santana Moss is good, Deion Branch is injury prone, Miles Austin is ok, Michael Crabtree is a greedy punk who who's holding out all preseason, and Josh Cribbs is hit or miss. Sooo, I'm trading with UKfan, who doesn't have a Kicker cause autopick never got him one. I'm sending him John Kasay and Miles Austin for Chris Chambers. He's loaded at WR with Greg Jennings, TJ Houshmandzadeh, and Anthony Gonzalez, plus Chambers and Amani Toomer on the bench.

I get a 70-pt WR for depth, and he gets a 130-pt K starter and a 40-pt WR for depth. Perfect trade for both sides who kinda got screwed by Autopick. :)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 08-29-2009, 06:47 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Picked up Nick Harper off waivers on my NFLDC team! :D

The Skol Dynasty (dunno who that is off the top of my head, but our team names reflect our forum names - I'm the Hopeful Titans ) dropped him in favor of Bears S Kevin Payne, so I scooped him up. Tackles are the big points makers, and Harper's good for them.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-03-2009, 06:46 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Jarvis Giles ain't lookin' too hot for South Carolina right now...

*Day dreams about Bryce Brown and David Oku*

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-03-2009, 07:49 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Jarvis Giles ain't lookin' too hot for South Carolina right now...

*Day dreams about Bryce Brown and David Oku*
Can't wait to see them in action on Saturday. Hopefully I'll be "recovered" from my party by then.
Old 09-05-2009, 03:43 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

63-7...

Holy crap!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-05-2009, 06:02 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
63-7...

Holy crap!
It was a pretty good game. They still need to work on a few things though.
Old 09-05-2009, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It was a pretty good game. They still need to work on a few things though.
Like fumbles and slow starts. Other than that, we looked alright.

Crompton looked 100x times better despite the two interceptions, albeit tipped ones.

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 09:08 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Apparently, Tyler Bray, a 4* Pro Style QB according to Rivals, will be committing. He was at the game today visiting, and his dad was in the stands. A fan yelled to his dad towards the end of the game saying, "We need him!" and dad yells back, "You got him!" For now it's just a rumor, but it's been said by two fans who were there.

Anyway, early miscues or not, there were ranked teams who played equal or worse teams than we did today, and even they didn't handle themselves like we did. Love the new offense. The early swing passes had me worried about more dink and dunk, but by the end I was in love. Defense looks just as dominant as last year, but with a better pass rush. Wes Brown moving inside with his quickness looks like a genius move, and Ben Martin and Chris Walker had great games.

UCLA next week will be the barometer, and if we do well, I think we can definitely compete for 2nd in the SECEast with improved QB play, stable of RB's, and stellar defense.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-05-2009, 09:17 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I wanted Eric Berry to make that INT on that first pass sooooooo bad.
Old 09-06-2009, 03:54 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Bryce Brown was Scott's runner-up for breakout pro prospect this season behind USC's Chris Gallappo in his blog. I thought that was interesting. Hope he proves him right! :D
Old 09-06-2009, 09:45 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Bryce Brown was Scott's runner-up for breakout pro prospect this season behind USC's Chris Gallappo in his blog. I thought that was interesting. Hope he proves him right! :D
I saw his blog earlier, but I didn't notice his shoutout to BB til ya pointed it out. That's awesome!

Naturally, I had to post kudos in the thread over in the Scott Wright's Corner forums, along with a Hardesty plug.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-07-2009, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wanted Eric Berry to make that INT on that first pass sooooooo bad.
Did Berry do anything big during the game? Living up in WI, I didn't get to see anything but highlights

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 03:36 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
Did Berry do anything big during the game? Living up in WI, I didn't get to see anything but highlights
3 tackles and a pass breakup. The pass breakup was on the first throw of the game and may have been a pick 6 if he got his hands on it. After that play WKU didn't throw it anywhere near Berry. Not they they could have if they wanted to with the way our front seven was getting pressure on them. He was also pretty much done by half time. Expect to hear more from him in a more evenly matched UCLA game.
Old 09-07-2009, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
3 tackles and a pass breakup. The pass breakup was on the first throw of the game and may have been a pick 6 if he got his hands on it. After that play WKU didn't throw it anywhere near Berry. Not they they could have if they wanted to with the way our front seven was getting pressure on them. He was also pretty much done by half time. Expect to hear more from him in a more evenly matched UCLA game.
Appreciated, thanks.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Burger
Rookie

Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Atleast we only gave up 80 yards against WKU. I am looking forward to the defense against UCLA. Freshmen are bound to thrown to Eric Berry.
Old 09-12-2009, 03:06 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I'm watchin' the game here: http://www.justin.tv/deathtorivals

Incase any of ya'll don't have the channel (It's on ESPN 360, I think), there's the link!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-12-2009, 03:08 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
I'm watchin' the game here: http://www.justin.tv/deathtorivals

Incase any of ya'll don't have the channel (It's on ESPN 360, I think), there's the link!
It's on regular ESPN here.
Old 09-12-2009, 03:20 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
It's on regular ESPN here.
My cable went out, so I don't have either... /cray

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-12-2009, 05:08 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

New year, same Crompton. :(

A zebra can't change it's spots..... hehe
Old 09-12-2009, 05:10 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
New year, same Crompton. :(

A zebra can't change it's spots..... hehe
:(

If Cro was a zebra, he'd be the one that gets picked out of the herd by predators.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.