Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 02-28-2007, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't see this anywhere else but we resigned McBriar for 8.5 mil over 5 years its on espn.com
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure how I feel about having the league's highest paid punter, but I'm glad he's back.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:03 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.

Yea I saw it on the ESPN bottom line, I will make a thread.
Old 02-28-2007, 03:33 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm glad he's back, but not sure whey we paid so much.

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:51 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm glad he's back, but not sure whey we paid so much.

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmmm... I'm not sure how I feel about how much he got, but he's back. I'm still very concerned about Colombo.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 06:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

5 years is a long time. By the end of the contract he'll be one of the better bargains.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 06:48 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.

Colombo's Agent is with Jerry Jones as we type, don't worry.
Old 02-28-2007, 07:06 PM    (permalink
mtmock
Rookie

mtmock needs more cowbell.

anything on al johnson...do we want him back?

Dallas Cowboys 07-08 Superbowl CHAMPS!
mtmock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 07:27 PM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

robert_in_bigd hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
5 years is a long time. By the end of the contract he'll be one of the better bargains.
We where saying that about Roy and Bradie and now folks are talking about how to get rid of them due to performance.

I, personally, think Jerry way over values his players. In many ways he does the oppositte of the New England Patriots.
robert_in_bigd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 07:30 PM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

robert_in_bigd hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poet3334 View Post
I like it.
Steve Breaston in 4 and Steve Smith in 2 would dramatically improve team speed, return skills and have the foundation of a young promising WR Corps.

Austin, Breaston, and Steve Smith all run low 4.4 and can fly.

Put them behind Terry Glenn, maybe TO .... by 2008 I can I see 1 or 2 of them starting.

But anyway.
robert_in_bigd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 07:33 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steve Smith is a stud. I know what my eyes tell me. Some of you (thule...haha) kept trying to tell me he was a nice posession receiver with no speed. Guess he proved something at the combine.
Old 02-28-2007, 07:37 PM    (permalink
mtmock
Rookie

Quote:
Steve Smith is a stud. I know what my eyes tell me. Some of you (thule...haha) kept trying to tell me he was a nice posession receiver with no speed. Guess he proved something at the combine.
been a fan since i first saw him...not a big mouth but quietly puts up numbers...like a laverneous coles type. :)

Old 02-28-2007, 08:09 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

I want Miles Austin to hold kicks. He is big and fast. If I ever become a coach, the most athletic player ont he team that doesn't start will be my holder, forget that back-up QB crap, if something goes wrong you want someone who can make something happen.
Old 02-28-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I really never saw him as a speed guy. He really put on a show at the combine...which was surprising to me. I would take him on the first day no sweat. I always liked him...just didn't think he was a great compliment to Hurd...my opinion has changed now. I am really interested what his 20 yard split is tho...if anyone can pull this up for me i'll be giving up some rep.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:42 PM    (permalink
mtmock
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
I really never saw him as a speed guy. He really put on a show at the combine...which was surprising to me. I would take him on the first day no sweat. I always liked him...just didn't think he was a great compliment to Hurd...my opinion has changed now. I am really interested what his 20 yard split is tho...if anyone can pull this up for me i'll be giving up some rep.
Height: 5-11 Weight: 197
40-yard dash: 4.44 10-yard dash:
20-yard shuttle: 4.19 60-yard shuttle:
Broad jump: 225-lb. bench:
3-cone drill: 6.68 Vertical jump: 38
Wonderlic: 20-yard dash:

:)

Old 02-28-2007, 11:08 PM    (permalink
LSUALUM99
Veteran

LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Steve Smith in the second or Sidney Rice in the second.

RB is weak this year, 2nd is too high for OL, QB is not a need, TE not a need so if we go Defense in round 1 I think WR in round two is great.

Designs by Thule

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.
LSUALUM99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:37 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like very much Jason Hill... He has shown some serious speed and overall is better than Ginn Jr...

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:48 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano View Post
I like very much Jason Hill... He has shown some serious speed and overall is better than Ginn Jr...
Ya, I mean Ginn is SOOOOO not a WR. He's an athlete that plays WR. I don't like his route running, hands or blocking ability. Basically he's a deep ball threat and that's it.
Old 03-01-2007, 06:19 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hannham and Whitley released
Old 03-01-2007, 06:26 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ted Ginn Jr. will be a valuable WR,KR,PR to some team but not worthy of a 1st round pick.... if by some miracle he drops to us in the 2nd he was would be a very good pickup
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Cool

Miles Austin > Ted Ginn
Old 03-01-2007, 07:34 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Antonio Bryant will be looking for his 4th different team...damn, I thought he was destined for great things. He's still very young, there is still time... lets get him back. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 08:02 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

Bledsoe Cut.
Old 03-01-2007, 08:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
So Antonio Bryant will be looking for his 4th different team...damn, I thought he was destined for great things. He's still very young, there is still time... lets get him back. :)
Oh no. 3 words in his scouting report. selfish, Selfish, SELFISH!

Gosh... btw him and TO are you kiddin' me?