Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-04-2009, 12:47 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, Expert is amazingly fun to play. I haven't played that much lately and I have to play on hard. Me and my friend just set up the hookah and are about to play some GH5 if you want to play.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 12:48 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Yeah, Expert is amazingly fun to play. I haven't played that much lately and I have to play on hard. Me and my friend just set up the hookah and are about to play some GH5 if you want to play.
I'm not allowed or my mom will freak out. Seriously.

I'm almost 19 years old btw.

I managed to play 2 songs before my mom started yelling at me. I got 60 GS somehow though.

O BTW GH5 is really easy for the most part. If you play on Hard on GH3 you should play Expert no problem. The only song that's hard to pass (for an Expert player) on Expert is Spirit of the Radio.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 12:51 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
I'm not allowed or my mom will freak out. Seriously.

I'm almost 19 years old btw.

I managed to play 2 songs before my mom started yelling at me. I got 60 GS somehow though.

O BTW GH5 is really easy for the most part. If you play on Hard on GH3 you should play Expert no problem. The only song that's hard to pass (for an Expert player) on Expert is Spirit of the Radio.
That sucks. You should pick up a PC and 360 compatible headset.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 09-04-2009, 12:52 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That sucks. You should pick up a PC and 360 compatible headset.
I'm moving away to college in 2 days.

I doubt my mom can even hear the game when I'm in the basement, it's just that she likes to power trip.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-04-2009, 06:47 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

There is an awesome new live action Halo ODST trailer.
http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/8...rl_090409.html

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 09-05-2009, 09:13 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

It would be a lot more awesome if it was a MOVIE trailer.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-05-2009, 02:40 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The new Call of Duty MW2 and GTA BoGT videos are amazing, throwing knife ftw.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 08:34 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There is an awesome new live action Halo ODST trailer.
http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/8...rl_090409.html
*sproing!*

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 08:47 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dude that is crazy
Old 09-06-2009, 09:17 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That vid is sick. I can't wait for this game.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:04 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This made me laugh: http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/8...dst_82709.html

Can't wait! 15 days! Be ready to help me whoop butt aaalll dddaaayyy, etk! :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Rooo
Rookie

Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.

Can't wait for Dead Rising 2, L4D2, and Warfare 2.
This is gonna be a good year.
Rooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:07 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
This made me laugh: http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/8...dst_82709.html

Can't wait! 15 days! Be ready to help me whoop butt aaalll dddaaayyy, etk! :D
My roomies getting ODST. Maybe I'll catch ya there since I ain't caught ya on Halo 3 yet for some reason. Also need to catch 619......
Old 09-07-2009, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Rooo
Rookie

Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
My roomies getting ODST. Maybe I'll catch ya there since I ain't caught ya on Halo 3 yet for some reason. Also need to catch 619......
I don't know why but i don't look forward to ODST. It looks so sick but my favorite black character is dead :(.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:11 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I didn't know you were gettin' it dude! We're totally squading up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooo View Post
I don't know why but i don't look forward to ODST. It looks so sick but my favorite black character is dead :(.
Pre-order ODST and you'll be able to play as Sgt. Johnson on Fire Fight. I think that's who you're talking about, anyway...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Rooo
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I didn't know you were gettin' it dude! We're totally squading up!

Pre-order ODST and you'll be able to play as Sgt. Johnson on Fire Fight. I think that's who you're talking about, anyway...
Ofc. Didn't know that. Thanks though :D .
Old 09-07-2009, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MW2, L4D2, and AC2 all come out within 7 days of each other.

*mind blown*

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post

*mind blown*
I'm soooo glad that my semester at uni is over then or I'd get no work done.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Rooo
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post

*mind blown*
I'm going to be in hibernation when those games come out.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:36 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am hoping I can get MW2 early, I got Madden10 a week early. I am going to call my store like 2 weeks before and see if I can reserve it. Get a head start on the maps and leveling up. I will keep you all posted

My Raiders Mock

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:41 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always hate when they release games you want a few days after the other.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't get much excited for many games nowadays, but I do look forward to Alan Wake.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 07:15 AM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bought Just Cause yesterday for like 4 dollars, and it is amazingly fun.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 09:05 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Uh man November 10 is so far away.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:47 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

should I trade in Madden 10 for NCAA Football 10? I hate Madden this year and I know I'm gonna trade it in but should I do it for NCAA 10 or something else?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote