Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-28-2007, 10:38 PM    (permalink
PMD

Yes, winner in the 87th ******
Old 02-28-2007, 11:11 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

that was such a sick shot, i hate Arsenal and i was so exicted to see them loose another big game!

Last years UEFA Championship, Carling Cup this year and now FA today

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 11:23 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I am very excited about the Man U Liverpool game ... predictions?
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 11:25 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3 View Post
Manchester United 3 -1...Rooney with 2 goals and a surprise goal by Rio off a corner.

Liverpool gets an own goal.:D

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Manchester United 3 -1...Rooney with 2 goals and a surprise goal by Rio off a corner.

Liverpool gets an own goal.:D
God i hope so
Old 02-28-2007, 11:30 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
God i hope so
The Devils will win. Don't worry. Oh, and I think Ronaldo baits Gerrard into a red card!:D

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 02-28-2007, 11:39 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

Quote:
I cant wait for that game, i like Liverpool at home especially coming off the huge win vs Barcelona and the 4-0 win over Sheff. Utd. But Man U hasnt lost in over a month. I think Man United will win this game and i hope Liverpool can bounce back and take care of Barcelona at home.

1-0 Man United (Saha 68')

What a time to be a Liverpool fan, you got both Man U and Barcelona playing in your place in a span of 3 days.

first to 500 posts
Old 02-28-2007, 11:40 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCU View Post
I cant wait for that game, i like Liverpool at home especially coming off the huge win vs Barcelona and the 4-0 win over Sheff. Utd. But Man U hasnt lost in over a month. I think Man United will win this game and i hope Liverpool can bounce back and take care of Barcelona at home.

1-0 Man United (Saha 68')

What a time to be a Liverpool fan, you got both Man U and Barcelona playing in your place in a span of 3 days.
saha wont be off the bench yet lol
Old 02-28-2007, 11:44 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

Quote:
saha wont be off the bench yet lol
i hope he gets in the action in this game, he is one of my favorite players and i dont even know why but i always say he is going to score.

first to 500 posts
Old 02-28-2007, 11:46 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

Quote:
i hope he gets in the action in this game, he is one of my favorite players and i dont even know why but i always say he is going to score.
He will come in as a sub for Larson so he will get some action probably
Old 03-01-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

Who is everyones favorite teams? I dont really have one just yet but i always cheer against any team not in the EPL and i love whoever is playing Arsenal.

first to 500 posts
Old 03-01-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

Top 3:
1. Man U
2. Valencia
3. Inter
Old 03-01-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

i hate all the Spanish teams, i hope either Man U or Chelsea wins UEFA.

Favorite Players?

1. S. Gerrard
2. C. Ronaldo
3. D. Drogba
4. A. Robben

first to 500 posts

Last edited by TCU : 03-01-2007 at 09:11 PM.
Old 03-01-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

I hate Chelsea and Arsenal.... not to fond of Liverpool but i can stomach them.. all other EPL teams are alright
Old 03-01-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

Quote:
I hate Chelsea and Arsenal.... not to fond of Liverpool but i can stomach them.. all other EPL teams are alright
I know i cant like Man U and Chelsea but its hard for me to pick one team, favorite players TH3?

mine:
1. S. Gerrard
2. C. Ronaldo
3. D. Drogba
4. A. Robben

first to 500 posts
Old 03-01-2007, 09:15 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

Quote:
I know i cant like Man U and Chelsea but its hard for me to pick one team, favorite players TH3?

mine:
1. S. Gerrard
2. C. Ronaldo
3. D. Drogba
4. A. Robben
1. Wayne Rooney
2. C. Ronaldo
3. David Villa
4. Rio F.
5. Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Old 03-01-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

Quote:
1. Wayne Rooney
2. C. Ronaldo
3. David Villa
4. Rio F.
5. Zlatan Ibrahimovic
he kills me in Fifa when i play against him, i hate that guy.

first to 500 posts
Old 03-01-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

Quote:
he kills me in Fifa when i play against him, i hate that guy.

I know fifa is not at all like real soccer but i find it to be the most fun to play with friends....
Old 03-01-2007, 09:44 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

Quote:
I know fifa is not at all like real soccer but i find it to be the most fun to play with friends....
i know you cant beat playing fifa with some friends, except for when they dominate you because Henry makes every shot from anywhere he wants to.

first to 500 posts
Old 03-01-2007, 10:37 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favourite players:

Aaron Lennon
Torsten Frings
Sergio Aguero
Francesc Fabregas
Sergio Ramos
Cristiano Ronaldo
Shaun Wright-Phillips
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
getwellchad
Veteran

Location: "Hey professor, what's another name for pirate treasure?"
getwellchad hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.getwellchad hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Tottenham

Favorite players: Dimitar Berbatov, Dimitar Berbatov, Dimitar Berbatov, Aaron Lennon, Robbie Kean, Ledly King and Dimitar Berbatov.
Old 03-01-2007, 10:57 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Favourite players:

Aaron Lennon
Torsten Frings
Sergio Aguero
Francesc Fabregas
Sergio Ramos
Cristiano Ronaldo
Shaun Wright-Phillips
Frings is a little *****. He was the one who had that handball against us in 2002.

Quote:
Old 03-02-2007, 02:50 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't wait until Saturday, I'm not confident but I reckon the boys can do it, 2-1 with goals from Alonso and Kuyt, come on Liverpool!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 08:27 AM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.

Fulham! Let's Go Whites!
Old 03-02-2007, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Freddy G
Veteran

Freddy G hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

My favorite EPL team is Arsenal. After that my favorite teams include Inter Milan, Dynamo Kiev, and Marseille (more because i have been there and seen how fanatical the locals are about the team...they had a Didier Drogba jersey hung next to Jesus in their largest church...no joke).

Favourite players include:
1. Zlatan Ibrahimovic
2. Arjen Robben
3. Every other Dutch Player
4. Petre Cech
5. Didier Drogba
6. Frank Ribery

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan
Freddy G is offline   Reply With Quote