Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 09-05-2009, 07:57 PM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Did we seriously cut Quinton Ganther for Chris Henry?........
Yep.

Henry's apparently impressed in camp and in the preseason, and I guess Ganther got injured in one of the preseason games. The article that I read said that the Titans reached an injury settlement with Ganther before releasing him, so at least he got a little bit of money. I wouldn't be surprised if some team adds him at some point in the season since he can play both RB & FB.
MicktheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 07:51 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

got to be said its pretty irellivent who got cut between those two as ringer dinger dinger is better than the both of them

i like the roster moves, looking forward to getting it up on madden :D
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 06:54 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Signed 7 of our cuts to practice squad:

WR Paul Williams
DT Mitch King
OL Ryan Durand
OL Fernando Velasco
S Nick Schommer
RB Rodney Ferguson
WR Phillip Morris

NICK SCHOMMER!!! Thank God we got him back!!! :D

Link.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 05:09 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good news everyone!!!!!

Nate Washington returns to practice....
http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...ns+to+practice

Mawae Ready....
http://blogs.tennessean.com/titans/2...l-vs-steelers/

Mouton and Hentrich are back and Are taking full reps.Jared Cook, is also back at practice but like Washington he did not participate fully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:58 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 dayssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:37 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
2 dayssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I am sooo ready.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-08-2009, 03:51 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really can't wait, though this is as hard a game as a team can have. My brother tried to compare it and said that the Giants being the first team to visit the Cowboys at the new Cowboys Stadium is close. Now I just have to figure out how I am going to watch this game. I hope its on NBC, and I am going to be pissed if its on the NFL network

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 05:11 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Great Titans montage of our Preseason.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-09-2009, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey Titans fans, I'm doing a forum mock and the Titans are one of teams I have. I'm thinking about possibly trying to trade for Mathias Kiwianuka what do you guys think he's worth? Titans have the 27th pick.

If I don't make a deal for a DE I was thinking I was going to go with a DE if the value is there. When I look at the Titans roster I put DE at the top of the needs list but I just wanted to check with you guys.

Since this is a forum mock and all underclassmen are declaring I could always make a creative pick too. Any juniors/redshirt sophomores that you don't really think will declare you would like to see on the roster?
Old 09-09-2009, 07:31 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
Hey Titans fans, I'm doing a forum mock and the Titans are one of teams I have. I'm thinking about possibly trying to trade for Mathias Kiwianuka what do you guys think he's worth? Titans have the 27th pick.

If I don't make a deal for a DE I was thinking I was going to go with a DE if the value is there. When I look at the Titans roster I put DE at the top of the needs list but I just wanted to check with you guys.

Since this is a forum mock and all underclassmen are declaring I could always make a creative pick too. Any juniors/redshirt sophomores that you don't really think will declare you would like to see on the roster?
Eric Berry. Make it happen.
jk
But you can't go wrong with a great DE or CB. Only go QB if you think the value is good. Don't reach for the Tony Pikes or Tim Hillers of the draft. Oh, and if you give us Tim Teblow I will be forced to hunt you down and destroy you.
Have fun! ;)
Old 09-09-2009, 07:44 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:

DE is by far my #1 need for the Titans. Kyle Vanden Bosch and Jevon Kearse are FA's, and behind them are Jacob Ford and William Hayes, who are really great pass-rushers but not every down DE's yet, and Dave Ball, who has chronic back problems.

Kiwanuka is very intriguing, but won't he be a FA soon? Either way, I'd like it! When Umenyiora went down for the season last year, Kiwi moved back to DE and notched 8.5 sacks. A 6'5, 265 lbs. DE who's ready to play now would be more than welcome. He'd be in a similar situation here in Tennessee. We have our own Justin Tuck in Jason Jones. Jacob Ford + William Hayes could one day equal Umenyiora. And there's a deep DT rotation like in NY.

The previous draft also fortified a lot of areas that would've been needs next year. LenDale White is a FA, but we drafted Javon Ringer. Bo Scaife is a FA, but we drafted Jared Cook. Keith Bulluck is a FA, but we drafted Gerald McRath. Nick Harper is a FA, but we drafted Ryan Mouton and Jason McCourty. Tony Brown is a FA, but we drafted SenDerrick Marks. There are few holes, which puts you is a good spot as a drafter - it's hard to go wrong.

Keep in mind that the Titans have no 2nd RD pick, so our next pick doesn't come til our two 3rd RD'ers later on. I think Kiwanuka is worth it, since he'll be a 8+ sack DE for us for the next 4 years. That'd seem like the best option to me.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 09-09-2009 at 07:47 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:06 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I submitted questions in Scott's "Ask Scott Wright" feature. Here's what I got:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I have two - one for college and one for pro.

Dear Scott,

All-American safeties Eric Berry and Taylor Mays are unanimously viewed as the two best safety prospects for the upcoming Draft. Taylor Mays is currently your #1 senior prospect in the nation, but if Berry declares, would Berry overcome Mays in your rankings? Can you explain why you'd like one over the other?

Thanks,
Thomas W. in Chattanooga, TN

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Scott,

In your current Mock Draft, you list QB as the "dark horse" pick for the Tennessee Titans, which is a very valid thought - Kerry Collins is a few years out from social security, and Vince Young is a polarizing figure who hasn't put it all together yet. While I don't think the Titans could afford passing on a stud DE for a QB in the 1st RD, I do think that investing a 3rd RD or trading up in the 2nd RD (Titans traded their '10 2nd RD'er to the Patriots in the '09 so they could select TE Jared Cook, who made your Dream Draft /plug) for a QB may be a wise decision. We all know about the 1st RD QB's like Sam Bradford, Jevan Snead, Colt McCoy, and possibly Tim Tebow, but what about the 2nd and 3rd tier QB's like Tony Pike, Dan LeFevour, and Tim Hiller? Do any of those players have starting potential a few years from now, or are they just another back-up QB like the Kevin Kolbs and John Becks of the past?

Thanks,
Thomas W. in Chattanooga, TN
Maybe he'll pick one. ^_^

Oh, and I've passed Pit Bull for being the top poster in this thread! Hooray!

I'm at 279, but if you count both Cashmoneydrew and Voodoo's posts, he's the real leader at 309. I'll catch you yet Drew!!! :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 09-09-2009 at 08:10 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Eric Berry. Make it happen.
jk
But you can't go wrong with a great DE or CB. Only go QB if you think the value is good. Don't reach for the Tony Pikes or Tim Hillers of the draft. Oh, and if you give us Tim Teblow I will be forced to hunt you down and destroy you.
Have fun! ;)
The only QB besides Bradford or Sneed I was thinking about was Clausen but I'm not very sure about any of the draft eligible QBs right now.

I have Tebow on my board as a 4th round wildcat player/fullback/short yardage back so don't worry there.

Quote:
DE is by far my #1 need for the Titans. Kyle Vanden Bosch and Jevon Kearse are FA's, and behind them are Jacob Ford and William Hayes, who are really great pass-rushers but not every down DE's yet, and Dave Ball, who has chronic back problems.

Kiwanuka is very intriguing, but won't he be a FA soon? Either way, I'd like it! When Umenyiora went down for the season last year, Kiwi moved back to DE and notched 8.5 sacks. A 6'5, 265 lbs. DE who's ready to play now would be more than welcome. He'd be in a similar situation here in Tennessee. We have our own Justin Tuck in Jason Jones. Jacob Ford + William Hayes could one day equal Umenyiora. And there's a deep DT rotation like in NY.

The previous draft also fortified a lot of areas that would've been needs next year. LenDale White is a FA, but we drafted Javon Ringer. Bo Scaife is a FA, but we drafted Jared Cook. Keith Bulluck is a FA, but we drafted Gerald McRath. Nick Harper is a FA, but we drafted Ryan Mouton and Jason McCourty. Tony Brown is a FA, but we drafted SenDerrick Marks. There are few holes, which puts you is a good spot as a drafter - it's hard to go wrong.

Keep in mind that the Titans have no 2nd RD pick, so our next pick doesn't come til our two 3rd RD'ers later on. I think Kiwanuka is worth it, since he'll be a 8+ sack DE for us for the next 4 years. That'd seem like the best option to me.
The current asking price for Kiwi is a 1st and a 4th. That sounds like a deal I could see happening in real life. Would you guys be happy with that? Anything to add in there to sweeten the deal? Then as far 1-2 round DEs that are predicted to come out, Hardy, Graham, Griffin, and Wootton all could possibly be there.

Since all underclassmen can be drafted there are always junior and redshirt sophomore sleepers to grab like Deunta Williams, Allen Bailey, Bruce Campbell, Nate Soldier, etc. too. Any of those type of guys that you think would be a steal for the Titans in round 3 or 4, or even that you would want in round 1?

Thanks guys.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:19 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
The current asking price for Kiwi is a 1st and a 4th. That sounds like a deal I could see happening in real life. Would you guys be happy with that? Anything to add in there to sweeten the deal? Then as far 1-2 round DEs that are predicted to come out, Hardy, Graham, Griffin, and Wootton all could possibly be there.

Since all underclassmen can be drafted there are always junior and redshirt sophomore sleepers to grab like Deunta Williams, Allen Bailey, Bruce Campbell, Nate Soldier, etc. too. Any of those type of guys that you think would be a steal for the Titans in round 3 or 4, or even that you would want in round 1?

Thanks guys.
A 1st and a 4th? See if you can sell a 1st and 2011 3rd RD'er. It's up to you tho, and if you're fine with not being able to use that 4th RD'er. If all else fails, Greg Hardy would be stellar there.

I'm not even familiar with upcoming senior prospects yet, let alone the underclassmen. I can't help ya there... :(

Ya'll aren't predicting comp. picks, are you? Because the Titans will be getting at least a 3rd RD comp. pick from losing Haynesworth in FA.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 09-09-2009 at 09:21 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Quote:
A 1st and a 4th? See if you can sell a 1st and 2011 3rd RD'er. It's up to you tho, and if you're fine with not being able to use that 4th RD'er. If all else fails, Greg Hardy would be stellar there.

I'm not even familiar with upcoming senior prospects yet, let alone the underclassmen. I can't help ya there... :(

Ya'll aren't predicting comp. picks, are you? Because the Titans will be getting at least a 3rd RD comp. pick from losing Haynesworth in FA.
No, we're not doing comp picks. That might be something we try to fit in next time I guess it didn't really come up.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:24 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmm...a first and a 4th for Kiwanuka? I would really push for a first and a 5th or a 4th next year. Like has been said, DE and CB are the biggest needs, and even though Scott feels that it would be a dark horse pick of QB, I don't see it happening cause Young would just have to bomb his starting opportunity if he gets one, and Bud Adams has to be convinced to feel like he isn't the future QB of the Titans

Quote:
Old 09-10-2009, 06:28 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Bobby Wade has been released by the Vikings. Would definitely entertain the idea of picking him back up, depending on how the WR's look tonight.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:34 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

Goodbye old thread, lots of memories here

Quote:
Old 09-11-2009, 05:15 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
Goodbye old thread, lots of memories here
Lol, we've had this thread since Scott made it in '06. It ain't goin away anytime soon. It just needs a makeover every now and then. :)

BTW, Scott answered one of my questions! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright
Eric Berry and Taylor Mays are unanimously viewed as the two best safety prospects for the upcoming draft. Mays is currently your #1 senior prospect in the nation but if Berry declares will he overtake him in your rankings? Can you explain why you would like one over the other?

Thomas
Chattanooga, TN

If Tennessee's Eric Berry enters the 2009 NFL Draft after his junior season he would indeed leapfrog Southern Cal's Taylor Mays in my rankings. It's not as cut-and-dried as some make it out to be though. Right now Mays is catching some flak because he only has 4 career interceptions in three years while Berry has 12 in just two seasons. However, it's important to keep in mind that they are two different types of players. Bob Sanders has only picked off 5 passes in his pro career and Ed Reed has snagged 43. Does that make Sanders, a former Defensive MVP, any less of a player? Of course not. It's like choosing between vanilla and chocolate ice cream, both are good! The reason I give Berry a slight edge is because he's a little more versatile. Not only can Berry make those impact plays in coverage but he will also come up to hit whereas Mays is more enforcer than playmaker.

Both Berry and Mays look like legitimate Top 5-10 overall picks at this point.

- Scott Wright, Draft Countdown
There's a picture of Eric Berry on the front page now too.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:35 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

mays is so much better than berry lol
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:05 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86 View Post
mays is so much better than berry lol
Sir, you are henceforth dead to me until you apologize not only to me, but also to the football god known simply as #14.
Old 09-13-2009, 04:09 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Just some tidbits I've noticed over the past few games:

- Michael Griffin is to the Titans as Eric Berry is the Vols.
More Specifically, Monte and Cecil use them in the same way. Watch the tape. They're sooo good, and get lined up everywhere because of it. Griffin play close to the line a lot against Pitt, while Fuller played deep.

- Titans are the most disciplined DEF in the NFL.
They aren't perfect, but they hit hard and some think they're dirty. Yet, they weren't called. Just need to beware of pump fakes!

- Kenny Britt is our leading receiver with 84 yards.
A WR! Not a TE, but a WR was the best! After our first game last year, it was Scaife, a TE, who led us. Gage, another WR, is in 2nd after Britt. A year ago, Chris Johnson, a rookie RB, was in 2nd. The offense has true balance now. Short, intermediate, deep passes, screens - we can do it all! If Britt would keep up these 84 yard games, he'll be a 1,360 yard receiver. :D

- Tulloch and Bulluck excite me.
I'm a huge KBull fan, but to see him line up over the opposing Center and blitz made me so happy. He'll get sacks this year! And Tulloch proved why Fowler isn't needed. 8 solos and 12 total tackles. If Tully kept up that pace all season, he'd have 128 solos and 192 total tackles. Expect great things to come from him.

That's all I got for now.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-13-2009, 04:11 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I just noticed that Griffin used this same tomahawk swipe to force fumbles in college. It seems he's pretty good at it... :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

I ended up going with Derrick Morgan for that pick. I was going to trade for Kiwi but the Giants owner wasn't online and I had to make my pick. Morgan is a beast and I bet he ends up in round 1 on people's mocks sooner rather than later.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:02 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I ended up going with Derrick Morgan for that pick. I was going to trade for Kiwi but the Giants owner wasn't online and I had to make my pick. Morgan is a beast and I bet he ends up in round 1 on people's mocks sooner rather than later.
I can dig it. Loved Michael Johnson last season, and Morgan sounds like a more all-around DE. Nice pick Cicero!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.